should hardy be cut if he losses

BruteDion

if he should lose to lights out should he be cut....this would make 3 in a row and each loss would be to lesser and lesser skilled fighters first gsp, rumble, lights out....he is a big draw 4 uk but i cant help but feel that there are more deserving ww out there if he is goin to keeps lossing...ur thoughts

if he should lose to lights out should he be cut....this would make 3 in a row and each loss would be to lesser and lesser skilled fighters first gsp' date=' rumble, lights out....he is a big draw 4 uk but i cant help but feel that there are more deserving ww out there if he is goin to keeps lossing...ur thoughts[/quote']

It would be 4 in a row dude!

sorry yah forgot the condit fight....i watched that 2...i just think there are guys out there the ufc could have that would do better with there ufc fights then hardy...he beat davis which was out there...and swick which is a good win but others are doin more....if he sould lose he would be out of the top 20 maybe 30 in the world in most books....one guy who could come back is ben saunders(did i spell it right) but hes with bellator...and there are others

win or lose he needs to work on his wrestling like all uk fighters. i love watching his fights as long as he is not fighting a wrestler. But this is the ufc and 3 in row..and still gets another shot. he better go out and end this fight in under 10 seconds.

No, he should not be cut. Absolutely not. The 3-Strike Rule was, is and always will be asinine.

I don't care if a fighter is not a Top 5 contender. So what. Someone needs to be in the 10-20th positions. The decision to cut a fighter is 100% political.

Does Dana like you, do you put butts in the seats, do you have drawing power.

Dan made some dumb mistakes when he came over here. He shot off his big mouth and didn't make fans. Everyone wanted to see him humbled and brought down a peg. He would have done better to affect a respectful attitude.

One of my pet peeves is that the UFC lets its name fighters go too easily. Just let them find their own level further down the food chain. The UFC currently has almost 50 WW under contract. Why cut an entertaining attraction. Use him commercially and allow him to find his own level, where ever that is.

But he will need to improve his ground game if he's going to beat the better fighters.

If he loses the upcoming one, he should and I think WILL get cut. The 4 loss streak is fairly a solid rule for dana and them, as they wanna keep saying ufc has only the "best."

Tito is the exception obviously, but I think that's large because of his personal relationship with dana, and of course his former status as a figurehead for mma. Comparing their careers I wouldn't think hardy would get a free pass like tito.