Alexander Gustafsson is gonna wreck people...

ForrestGriffinFan101

He is an absolute force. His striking is amazing' date=' and he has great wrestling to along with it. He just picks up dudes and slams them. Who else at LHW besides Karlos Vernola does that?

He's gonna be a top five fighter within the next year.

Mark my words......[/quote']

Absolutely the point I try to make to everyone. Lost to Phil Davis because Davis is a very good wrestler, and that's pretty much it!

Gustafsson has striking to match the very best, no doubt. His wrestling is good, and hey, let's face it: The Janitor is gonna get pwn3d!

I should hop on this bandwagon before everyone does, that way I can be cool before everyone else. lol

Absolutely the point I try to make to everyone. Lost to Phil Davis because Davis is a very good wrestler' date=' and that's pretty much it!

Gustafsson has striking to match the very best, no doubt. His wrestling is good, and hey, let's face it: The Janitor is gonna get pwn3d!

I should hop on this bandwagon before everyone does, that way I can be cool before everyone else. lol[/quote']

Haha I've been on in since 105.....

and I intend to stay on it.

Seriously underrated fighter , I noticed him as a huge prospect at 105 aswell.

That being said the only even "decent" fighter he's faced was Phil Davis who finished him in the first round , the Janitor will be a big test for him. I think he's got this fight too , after that he'll start walking into the razors and we'll see how tough he really is.

Absolutely the point I try to make to everyone. Lost to Phil Davis because Davis is a very good wrestler' date=' and that's pretty much it!

I should hop on this bandwagon before everyone does, that way I can be cool before everyone else. lol[/quote']

when is the Janitor and Gustafsson fighting?

What really caught me is his utter 'demolishment', as Joe Rogan would say, of Cyrille Diabat?, was totally sick. Totally sick... It made me think, "Shucks, maybe Diabat? just sucks", but no, he completely wrecked and devastated Cantwell. I had Cantwell winning.