Evans is playing Bones.

DKF

I know a lot think he is just hyping, but I think he is actually trying to get in Jones head. He knows that Bones grew past him a bit, and sees Bones as a major threat, and that he needs every advantage he can get.

He knows that his plan to get rid of Jones didn't work. (Him raising a **** fit to Greg, that he would walk if Greg wasn't in his corner on the issue.) This attempt to get rid of Jones was fail, because he waited to long, and Greg was just like, "I'm not kicking a world champion out of my gym because you want him gone, now GTFO noob."

Now Rashad has lost the arguably best training camp in MMA, so he is trying to get a mental advantage.

I believe all this trash talk is an attempt to get Jones out of the perfect gameplan that "the maestro" is going to put together to beat Jones.

Anyways, I feel like Rashad is the biggest challenge for Jones (unless Rampage gets serious about MMA again). Not only is Rashad a major wrestling challenge for Jones, but he has decent standup.

Of course I feel like Jones has the advantage in every area. I'd say Jones has a slight edge in grappling overall, and I'd say Jones has an extreme advantage in the standup. Evans has two advantages on his side though, he knows Jon Jones' weaknesses and he also is gaining a mental edge with all the tweets.

That said, I see this fight being Jones hitting the 5'10" short armed Evans from across the cage, and beating him into a 3rd round TKO. I think Evans will actually manage to get some Wall N' Stall in, but the Wall N Stall attempts will end up in Jones tripping him down, and Evans getting back up to his feet.. Only for him to get tagged again, and go right back to clinching up.

I'm sure he is in his head...but when the cage door closes' date=' Jones will dominate and quickly turn the tables.[/quote']

Yeah, getting in Bones head could backfire lol.

Might turn out like Bones vs Hamill, Evans could be beaten to deaf.'

Now that I think about it Evans is exactly the same type of fighter as Hamill, though Evans is a notch better.

I'm not sure what to think of Evan's chin. He didn't go out when Rampage hit em but he did when Machida hit em. Makes me wonder.:confused:

Machida hit him more flushly, and just more in general.

The answer to your question is yes. Jon Jones easily has enough power to put Evans to sleep.

Rashad is being immature, just like he was with Rampage.

People should understand that Rampage keeps it real (a little too real for his own good some times) and wasn't lying about all the things he said Evans was.

Evans is trying to get into a (still) young fighters head, that's it. I do believe Jones is more mature than Evans gives him credit for and it won't work.

Rashad is being immature' date=' just like he was with Rampage.

People should understand that Rampage keeps it real (a little too real for his own good some times) and wasn't lying about all the things he said Evans was.

Evans is trying to get into a (still) young fighters head, that's it. I do believe Jones is more mature than Evans gives him credit for and it won't work.[/quote']

I can see Jones getting angry and a little reckless when they fight.

Yeah' date=' getting in Bones head could backfire lol.

Might turn out like Bones vs Hamill, Evans could be beaten to deaf.'

Now that I think about it Evans is exactly the same type of fighter as Hamill, though Evans is a notch better.[/quote']

Wrong in so many ways but so hilarious. Nicely done.