Brock Lesnar Couldn't Stomach Another Loss

FroZeN

That is why he is ducking JDS. He knows he can't handle getting hit in the face again. He'd end up on the floor, screen goes from color to just black and white like when you die in Grand Theft Auto, and then it would appear as if he was on screen during an ultrasound with the word "Wasted" showing up on the bottom. What am I trying to say?

He would have more than likely ended up showing us his best fetus impersonation.

Clearly, he is faking an illness. A serious one at that. Brock might as well come out on national television and tell everyone he has AIDS so that the athletic commission revokes his fighting license. Everyone knows Brock doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to continue on with his fighting career, so why bother faking an illness when he can just come out and say it?

I can tell you why. Because he spent a good chunk of his life faking an entire persona as "The Next Big Thing" over at Dubya-Dubya-E. Good luck with your illness Brock. You might have convinced the sheep on here that follow you religiously, but I know better...Bro.

That is why he is ducking JDS. He knows he can't handle getting hit in the face again. He'd end up on the floor' date=' screen goes from color to just black and white like when you die in Grand Theft Auto, and then it would appear as if he was on screen during an ultrasound with the word "Wasted" showing up on the bottom. What am I trying to say?

He would have more than likely ended up showing us his best fetus impersonation.

Clearly, he is faking an illness. A serious one at that. Brock might as well come out on national television and tell everyone he has AIDS so that the athletic commission revokes his fighting license. Everyone knows Brock doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to continue on with his fighting career, so why bother faking an illness when he can just come out and say it?

I can tell you why. Because he spent a good chunk of his life faking an entire persona as "The Next Big Thing" over at Dubya-Dubya-E. Good luck with your illness Brock. You might have convinced the sheep on here that follow you religiously, but I know better...Bro.[/quote']

moron

That is why he is ducking JDS. He knows he can't handle getting hit in the face again. He'd end up on the floor' date=' screen goes from color to just black and white like when you die in Grand Theft Auto, and then it would appear as if he was on screen during an ultrasound with the word "Wasted" showing up on the bottom. What am I trying to say?

I can tell you why. Because he spent a good chunk of his life faking an entire persona as "The Next Big Thing" over at Dubya-Dubya-E. Good luck with your illness Brock. You might have convinced the sheep on here that follow you religiously, but I know better...Bro.[/quote']

:D

I'm not that much of a Brock fan, but seriously dude life must have not been good for you. Why don't you go put yourself in his shoes. He's experiencing diverticulitis, which if you don't know, puts you in paralyzing pain. And rather than risk it and become even worse, he's sitting off the fight so he can get better. He's not ducking the fight, fighters don't duck fights. If they did they wouldn't be in the UFC. Stop being an irrational fanboy.

lol... I like how they are selling it as a stomach problem.... its a bowel problem... and is only a problem when it is inflamed' date=' he has for a while and will always have diverticuli, though they are only problematic when infected, which is diverticulitis (infection of the diverticuli).[/quote']

^^ this

I live with diverticulosis ... People are making it sound like he's slowly dying a horrible, painful death.

Sure the **** sucks when in flairs up... But 3-4 days into an antibiotic cycle you're usually good to go

Brock should suck it up and get the surgery... I can't see it being remotely career ending. He's taking the same risk fighting with diverticula as he would be with a resected colon in my opinion

^^ this

I live with diverticulosis ... People are making it sound like he's slowly dying a horrible' date=' painful death.

Sure the **** sucks when in flairs up... But 3-4 days into an antibiotic cycle you're usually good to go

Brock should suck it up and get the surgery... I can't see it being remotely career ending. He's taking the same risk fighting with diverticula as he would be with a resected colon in my opinion[/quote']

what a bunch of bs!

what a bunch of bs!

Brock isn't layed up in the ****ing ER under threat of peritonitis.

He's sitting around taking either Cipro or Levoquin, Flagyl and probably some low dose Percocet...

If he's smart he'll stick to soup and Gatoraid for a day or two .. a week or so of low-residue and then back to high fiber.

Big ****ing deal ... in 5 weeks he'll probably get a colonoscopy ... and depending on the results a surgical consult....

If he gets the surgery ... they can go laproscopic if it's uncomplicated .. removed the diseased section and resect ... 4-7 days in the hospital .. a few weeks of liquid diet .. back to "normal" activities in a month or so ... so figure he wouldn't be able to train for 3-4 months

I live with diverticulosis ... People are making it sound like he's slowly dying a horrible' date=' painful death.

Brock should suck it up and get the surgery... I can't see it being remotely career ending. He's taking the same risk fighting with diverticula as he would be with a resected colon in my opinion[/quote']

Brock isn't layed up in the ****ing ER under threat of peritonitis.

He's sitting around taking either Cipro or Levoquin' date=' Flagyl and probably some low dose Percocet...

If he's smart he'll stick to soup and Gatoraid for a day or two .. a week or so of low-residue and then back to high fiber.

Big ****ing deal ... in 5 weeks he'll probably get a colonoscopy ... and depending on the results a surgical consult....

If he gets the surgery ... they can go laproscopic if it's uncomplicated .. removed the diseased section and resect ... 4-7 days in the hospital .. a few weeks of liquid diet .. back to "normal" activities in a month or so ... so figure he wouldn't be able to train for 3-4 months[/quote']

I respect the fact that you are living with what can be a difficult disease, but your points are a bit off here. Many people with diverticulosis are asymptomatic and don't even know they have it until they get a routine colonoscopy. Others with the condition develop diverticulitis so often that they are in chronic pain and have no other option but surgery. It may be the same disease, but there's an enormously wide range of severity. One person with arthritis might have an occasional flare up requiring a little ibuprofen, while another might be confined to a wheelchair.

What works for you may not even put a dent in the problems Brock is having. We don't know the amount, location, or size of his diverticula and how susceptible they are to infection. For all we know he might need weeks of antibiotics to clear up his issues. There are many things that can go awry with a colectomy, including unforseen complications or after effects that can forever change a person's life.

I hope Brock regains his health and comes back strong and ready to fight, but I don't downplay his illness.

^^

I think I was just frustrated when I wrote that. I'm downplaying the disease in my head. Which I shouldn't, I've lost 25 pounds since January mostly as a result of an extended flair up.

It's good to see the disease getting attention. My family and friends still don't really get it for the most part.

Very poor attempt.

This is why i dont like AK threads, because you get silly little trolls trying to copy. :rolleyes:

I hate Lesnar but he would have killed JDS he would have takin him to the ground and bashed his skull in, but at least now we get to see Carwin do it!

I hate Lesnar but he would have killed JDS he would have takin him to the ground and bashed his skull in' date=' but at least now we get to see Carwin do it![/quote']

not so sure about that. both Carwin and Cain showed that Brock's wrestling isn't unbeatable and with JDS' quick hands anything is possible.

You really should just go ahead and quit life you failure.

not so sure about that. both Carwin and Cain showed that Brock's wrestling isn't unbeatable and with JDS' quick hands anything is possible.

I agree... Lesnar would very likely not waste time going for the takedown and that makes him very predictable... when you add JDS's uppercuts into the equation, I'd say it would be a quick win for JDS...

Lesnar goes for takedown, JDS hits him with a hard uppercut to counter the shoot, Lesnar backs up, JDS swoops in for the kill... wouldn't take him longer than 1:30 into the fight to finish...

I agree... Lesnar would very likely not waste time going for the takedown and that makes him very predictable... when you add JDS's uppercuts into the equation' date=' I'd say it would be a quick win for JDS...

Lesnar goes for takedown, JDS hits him with a hard uppercut to counter the shoot, Lesnar backs up, JDS swoops in for the kill... wouldn't take him longer than 1:30 into the fight to finish...[/quote']

Nice hypothetical breakdown of the fight. That's pretty much how I'd picture it :)