Moderators!

JP24

You don't gotta lie dude.

So what if you're into trannies.

I don't judge.

Good, then please don't judge me for being udderly disgusted.

Seriously, I'm out. I nearly threw up a couple of times, and I've got a strong stomach.

And no, I'm not gay, I'm engaged to a very beautiful female.

Good' date=' then please don't judge me for being udderly disgusted.

Seriously, I'm out. I nearly threw up a couple of times, and I've got a strong stomach.

And no, I'm not gay, I'm engaged to a very beautiful female.[/quote']

udderly_fantastic_****_juice_tshirt-p2354650364244449173n02_400.jpg

Aww my pic no work :(

Good' date=' then please don't judge me for being udderly disgusted.

And no, I'm not gay, I'm engaged to a very beautiful female.[/quote']

shemales aren't gay :mad:

I will NOT come back until you do something about ThirstForBlood' date=' he's posting pr0n, and it's getting way out of hand.

Please help.[/quote']

although this is a thread to snitch someone out and bring awareness...the threat of you not coming back probably doesn't mean much to mods...maybe im wrong but at the same time, the less people here the less they have to monitor...simple truth they arent getting paid

Done. Geez' date=' sorry I have a life.[/quote']

Oh, I totally understand. I just like coming to a safe place, and I figure that once a mod gets on, they would see a thread called "Moderators!" lol

Sorry.

just talk about american troops.....you'll be banned immediately.....:D

Well I have to say when I got into an arument with Kevbo about it and G_Row came in I thought I was done for, but fair play I am still here. So I would say that is not strictly true. Not that I was bashing troops in general, only one.

although this is a thread to snitch someone out and bring awareness...the threat of you not coming back probably doesn't mean much to mods...maybe im wrong but at the same time' date=' the less people here the less they have to monitor...simple truth they arent getting paid[/quote']

It wasn't a threat, I was just fed up.

Well I have to say when I got into an arument with Kevbo about it and G_Row came in I thought I was done for' date=' but fair play I am still here. So I would say that is not strictly true. Not that I was bashing troops in general, only one.[/quote']

There are ways of making points and stating opinions that do not cross the line.

I do not ban everyone who I disagree with.