Coming out of the closet

nkogneato

Ok Im going to go ahead and get this over with.... I want Tito Ortiz to beat Ryan "Darth" Bader. Yes you can call me names, curse my face, or label me a freak, but I just am not a fan of "Darth". I use to hate the HBBB and his name with a passion, but hell the guy has not won a fight in years, came back from career ending surgery, and to be honest I just feel sorry for him.

So yes its out UFC 132, I WILL BE CHEERING FOR TITOOOOO. let the flaming begin.

Ok Im going to go ahead and get this over with.... I want Tito Ortiz to beat Ryan "Darth" Bader. Yes you can call me names' date=' curse my face, or label me a freak, but I just am not a fan of "Darth". I use to hate the HBBB and his name with a passion, but hell the guy has not won a fight in years, came back from career ending surgery, and to be honest I just feel sorry for him.

So yes its out UFC 132, I WILL BE CHEERING FOR TITOOOOO. let the flaming begin.[/quote']

LOOOOOLLLL!!!! it's not your fault you're this way, no one has control over their deepest feelings, ...... but still,,,,......... BBAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't blame you. Tito has been through a lot lately. I wouldn't mind seeing him win just one fight before he retires. Many people don't want to admit it, but he is a legend in the UFC. He was one of the best fighters in the UFC once it became 'MMA' rather than striking vs ground technique. I don't really like Tito, but he deserves one win before he retires.

Yeah I don't blame you. Tito has been through a lot lately. I wouldn't mind seeing him win just one fight before he retires. Many people don't want to admit it' date=' but he is a legend in the UFC. He was one of the best fighters in the UFC once it became 'MMA' rather than striking vs ground technique. I don't really like Tito, but he deserves one win before he retires.[/quote']

more win ^^

scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=im7ll.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

well you wont get the chance to see it....unforunately before the fight ***o will be forced to withdraw due to throbbing ******

Most likely:D

We wouldnt want to break that 4 fight losing streak now, would we?

EDIT: why is tito's name filtered above? lol id better wash my mouth with soap. i just said his name out loud. lol

Most likely:D

We wouldnt want to break that 4 fight losing streak now' date=' would we?

EDIT: why is tito's name filtered above? lol id better wash my mouth with soap. i just said his name out loud. lol[/quote']

HAHA wow yea me too i guess

From seeing the title, I thought you were saying you're gay for Tito and Bader lmao.

Yeah, I don't like Tito but he's a legend, plain & simple. Defended the LHW belt more than anyone in history (5 times) and he should get more credit than he gets. UFC 40 was a pivitol moment in MMA. Tito's trash talk brought in 4 times as many PPV buys than any other UFC PPV before that. Than, his fights with Chuck brought the UFC it's first 1,000,000+ PPV - it brought in the same numbers as UFC 114 - and his fight with Randy brought the sport more mainstream. Without Tito, I don't think the sport would be where it's at, or even exist. I don't like him, but we all owe him some respect; at least this much. I love MMA with a passion, it's my life, and Tito made it possible, along with Chuck, Royce, Randy and others.

From seeing the title' date=' I thought you were saying you're gay for Tito and Bader lmao.

Yeah, I don't like Tito but he's a legend, plain & simple. Defended the LHW belt more than anyone in history (5 times) and he should get more credit than he gets. UFC 40 was a pivitol moment in MMA. Tito's trash talk brought in 4 times as many PPV buys than any other UFC PPV before that. Than, his fights with Chuck brought the UFC it's first 1,000,000+ PPV - it brought in the same numbers as UFC 114 - and his fight with Randy brought the sport more mainstream. Without Tito, I don't think the sport would be where it's at, or even exist. I don't like him, but we all owe him some respect; at least this much. I love MMA with a passion, it's my life, and Tito made it possible, along with Chuck, Royce, Randy and others.[/quote']

quoted for truth ^^

This was important for the sport of mixed martial arts because had UFC 40 been a failure, the possibility existed that Zuffa would have eventually sold the UFC and cut their losses; Zuffa was largely responsible for bringing mixed martial arts to the mainstream audience in the coming years, and without them, there was a good possibility the sport of mixed martial arts would have remained underground.

From seeing the title' date=' I thought you were saying you're gay for Tito and Bader lmao.

Yeah, I don't like Tito but he's a legend, plain & simple. Defended the LHW belt more than anyone in history (5 times) and he should get more credit than he gets. UFC 40 was a pivitol moment in MMA. Tito's trash talk brought in 4 times as many PPV buys than any other UFC PPV before that. Than, his fights with Chuck brought the UFC it's first 1,000,000+ PPV - it brought in the same numbers as UFC 114 - and his fight with Randy brought the sport more mainstream. Without Tito, I don't think the sport would be where it's at, or even exist. I don't like him, but we all owe him some respect; at least this much. I love MMA with a passion, it's my life, and Tito made it possible, along with Chuck, Royce, Randy and others.[/quote']

True. He is a legend but its just not entertaining anymore. I hate to see legends get beat up or is just outclassed by younger fighters. He should know when to call it quits. Hes no Couture. I dont wanna see another Chuck Liddel or Cro Cop. I mean, 4 loses in a row? He should be given steady job in the UFC( or maybe he already has considering he's wearing a STAFF shirt) like Liddell.

Well I still would rather see one of the legends of the sport lose a good fight, than another BJP fight. I think love or hate him, he was the Mike Tyson of the sport for several years and pulled a big take just to see someone beat him.

Bottom line, not a Bader fan at all, would rather see the HBBB pull the big upset and go out with w "W".

Ok Im going to go ahead and get this over with.... I want Tito Ortiz to beat Ryan "Darth" Bader. Yes you can call me names' date=' curse my face, or label me a freak, but I just am not a fan of "Darth". I use to hate the HBBB and his name with a passion, but hell the guy has not won a fight in years, came back from career ending surgery, and to be honest I just feel sorry for him.

So yes its out UFC 132, I WILL BE CHEERING FOR TITOOOOO. let the flaming begin.[/quote']

Only newbie fans hate Tito. Older fans know his talent. He has beat some of the best fighters Silva has faced, but in their prime and beat them. Tito may be past his prime, but these newbie fans need to learn how to respect a fighter that DOESN'T quit. Who cares if he wins, he is trying. Retiring on top is great and all, but I have more respect for the man who never gives up. Tito is a stud.

Only newbie fans hate Tito. Older fans know his talent. He has beat some of the best fighters Silva has faced' date=' but in their prime and beat them. Tito may be past his prime, but these newbie fans need to learn how to respect a fighter that DOESN'T quit. Who cares if he wins, he is trying. Retiring on top is great and all, but I have more respect for the man who never gives up. Tito is a stud.[/quote']

he may not quit but he has a bad habit of pulling out or having some injury that prevented him from winning that is never revealed till after the fact...

Only newbie fans hate Tito. Older fans know his talent. He has beat some of the best fighters Silva has faced' date=' but in their prime and beat them. Tito may be past his prime, but these newbie fans need to learn how to respect a fighter that DOESN'T quit. Who cares if he wins, he is trying. Retiring on top is great and all, but I have more respect for the man who never gives up. Tito is a stud.[/quote']

Im no newbie and i dont hate tito. what i hate are his excuses before the fight and after he loses. and i hate bader. all his talk about his skills and talent but choked on his fight with Bones.

I like Tito and I hope he defeats Bader. A lot of people are saying Tito sucks, but I give him lots of credit because he's only losing his fights by decision. He would of beaten Rashad but he had a point deducted, almost submitted Machida in the 3rd round, and won a round against Forrest and Hamill. I only liked Bader in his fight against Jardine, other than that I can careless for him.