See the way Gonzaga was beating the piss outta Shane Carwin?

JP24

Dos Santos is way' date=' way better and is gonna knock Shane right out.[/quote']

And still Carwin KOd him in 1:09 of 1st round.

I do think that JDS is going to win, but dont ever count out Carwin.

Btw, Every post i have seen from u is about your favourite beating their opponent... u dont really care about good fights do u? just about how your favourite fighters are going to beat anyone and how fighters u hate are going to lose :D

Hmmmmm.......

I respect what you say' date=' but I dislike you lately, you've changed abit, I dunno how. You seem wierd and awkward to talk to. I want the old you to start posting again.[/quote']

Sorry. My life is pretty much in shambles lately, and I'm just doing crappy.

You're probably right, I have changed. It's accidental though.

Hmmmmm.......

I respect what you say' date=' but I dislike you lately, you've changed abit, I dunno how. You seem wierd and awkward to talk to. I want the old you to start posting again.[/quote']

his p4p posting skills are declining

Dos Santos is way' date=' way better and is gonna knock Shane right out.[/quote']

i was thinking the same but im still not sure if it will be that easy for Dos Santos...because even though Carwin got rocked he never fell...and even though Gonzaga isnt what he use to be he still hits with the same force...which is alot by the way...so im rooting for JDS but i dont think it will be an easy win

2 or 3 clean shots and a take down and that's beating the piss outta someone eh?...Hmmmm...whaaaatever....either way, that fight lasted how long? I just remember seeing Carwin eat some punches like they were muffins, getting off of his back and flooring Gonzaga with a straight right..........Carwin is a tougher fight for JDS than Lesnar would have been....go ahead and count out Carwin....before he fought Brock everyone was on his nuts...funny how MMA fans operate

I think JDS will show good hands, and will be counter punching in the first round. Carwin has a small gas tank, as we saw in his Lesnar bout. Besides, JDS hits just as hard as Carwin, and can cover distance better than him. Carwin will come out, guns ablazing, but I think JDS will prove craftier, and most likely circle a lot. Not to say Carwin can't win, as he has one heckuva punch, but you have to have good positioning to strike with those devastating punches. It's certainly gonna be a better fight than Lesnar versus JDS.

Can't wait to see JDS win the championship.

I think JDS will show good hands' date=' and will be counter punching in the first round. Carwin has a small gas tank, as we saw in his Lesnar bout. Besides, JDS hits just as hard as Carwin, and can cover distance better than him. Carwin will come out, guns ablazing, but I think JDS will prove craftier, and most likely circle a lot. Not to say Carwin can't win, as he has one heckuva punch, but you have to have good positioning to strike with those devastating punches. It's certainly gonna be a better fight than Lesnar versus JDS.

Can't wait to see JDS win the championship.[/quote']

Not happening bruh...Cain isn't losing his belt to either Carwin or JDS

Hmmmmm.......

me 2

but shane get back up and KOed gonzaga with 1 punch !!!

so here u go thats doesnt prove anything even if shane didnt KO him right away thats still dont prove anything

See the way Gonzaga was beating the piss outta Shane Carwin?

I remember seeing Carwin KTFO Gonzaga, I also remember Frank Mir Knocked out Cro Cop, something JDS couldn't truly do...... (yes he got Crocop to quit, which is not a KO) and Carwin KTFO Mir. Don't mean to use MMA Math, but seeing as the OP is using it, so will I.

Carwin >>>>>>>> Mir>>>>>>>> Crocop

JDS >not as much> Crocop

anyway, Gonzaga struggled to get JDS down, who managed to get right back up. Carwin has a much more powerful takedown then Gonzaga, and is much stronger.

There is no doubt in my mind that JDS will win the standup, however i do have doubts that JDS can avoid Carwins wrestling. May the best man win.

carwin has a 1 punch KO,that ends the story with gonzaga.with the jds fight,both fighters possessed a 1 punch KO so you can even tell what may happen.skills wise,both fighters hasn't showned anything yet but their stand up and KO power.the only question is if carwin has better cardio this time.

I think JDS will show good hands' date=' and will be counter punching in the first round. Carwin has a small gas tank, as we saw in his Lesnar bout. Besides, [b']JDS hits just as hard as Carwin[/b], and can cover distance better than him. Carwin will come out, guns ablazing, but I think JDS will prove craftier, and most likely circle a lot. Not to say Carwin can't win, as he has one heckuva punch, but you have to have good positioning to strike with those devastating punches. It's certainly gonna be a better fight than Lesnar versus JDS.

Can't wait to see JDS win the championship.

the bold is so wrong lol JDS doesn't have the same Power as Carwin has in his Hands, not even close, unless JDS has a shotgun hidden in his glove i will give the pure punching power to Carwin any day.....

and i got a strange feeling that this fight is going to be a bad one for JDS,

Well you do know UFC 96 was 2 years ago... Shane would have improved heaps by then.

I remember seeing Carwin KTFO Gonzaga' date=' I also remember Frank Mir Knocked out Cro Cop, something JDS couldn't truly do...... (yes he got Crocop to quit, which is not a KO) and Carwin KTFO Mir. Don't mean to use MMA Math, but seeing as the OP is using it, so will I.

JDS >not as much> Crocop

anyway, Gonzaga struggled to get JDS down, who managed to get right back up. Carwin has a much more powerful takedown then Gonzaga, and is much stronger.

There is no doubt in my mind that JDS will win the standup, however i do have doubts that JDS can avoid Carwins wrestling. May the best man win.[/quote']

Nice MMAth, enigma. :P

I remember seeing Carwin KTFO Gonzaga' date=' I also remember Frank Mir Knocked out Cro Cop, something JDS couldn't truly do...... (yes he got Crocop to quit, which is not a KO) and Carwin KTFO Mir. Don't mean to use MMA Math, but seeing as the OP is using it, so will I.

JDS >not as much> Crocop

There is no doubt in my mind that JDS will win the standup, however i do have doubts that JDS can avoid Carwins wrestling. May the best man win.[/quote']

Well played.