Jordan's Ex Alex Reid Retires from MMA

wickett1800

Even though i'm British, i'm not bothered in the slightest. He won my respect in his fight with Tom Watson. He showed he can take a beating, he's got alot of heart. Used to dislike him, cause I thought he was a total imecile, but I grew to like him after that fight. I'd more more sad when A. Silva retires like. I wish him the best for the future. :)

Even though i'm British' date=' i'm not bothered in the slightest. He won my respect in his fight with Tom Watson. He showed he can take a beating, he's got alot of heart. Used to dislike him, cause I thought he was a total imecile, but I grew to like him after that fight. I'd more more sad when A. Silva retires like. I wish him the best for the future. :)[/quote']

I always thought you were a little boy from America....You're a BRIT?! I don't know if thats better or worse.

I mean look Tito is on a 4 fight losing streak. Alex Reid is on a 7 fight losing streak he can't even beat CANs so it be perfect for Tito to get back on track.

yeah man I really don't understand the matchmaking with Tito .. he loses to Hamill so then they plan on giving him Lil Nog ... that gets canceled and now Bader?

**** if Tito loses against Bader does Tito get a title shot?

they should have given Tito one crumb-bum somewhere in there ... like a Todd Brown

yeah man I really don't understand the matchmaking with Tito .. he loses to Hamill so then they plan on giving him Lil Nog ... that gets canceled and now Bader?

they should have given Tito one crumb-bum somewhere in there ... like a Todd Brown

Dana wants Tito gone he just fights for a paycheck LOL

Dana tries so hard to say there's no beef with him and Tito ... Dana is a grudge-holding ****

lol thanks for reminding me I had to clean out my PM's I had stuff in there from August

LOL he hates Tito just like almost 99% of the UFC community does.

Tito would murder Reid. Period.

I respect most fighters, but Jordan and Reid allowed MMA to be totally misrepresented in the media in the UK and set it back ten years. I hate Jordan with a passion, no good tramp oxygen thief. And Reid is little better. He was the real poster boy for the UK and was happy to have the papers say what the hell they wanted to (like he was a transvestite etc) just to make money. Glad he's gone, wish Jordan would do the decent thing and hand her money back to the sad middle aged people with no lives who bought all the magazines that paid her and take a long walk off a short pier.

Bader retires fathead tito for GOOD. :)

Can you live with that?