How mad are the fans who bought UFC 131 tix?

muscles_morrison

I was just about to drop some serious cash on tickets because the ufc seems to have jacked the price up this year. Same seats I had last year for $85 soldout for $275 this year. After Brocks cancelation I am sooo happy I didnt buy the tickets. I probably wont even rent this card on PPV let alone spend a lot of my heard earned money on tickets. Who bought tix and how mad are you

They get to see two top 5 hw's fight for a title eliminator and there is as close to a guaranteed epic KO as you are going to get' date=' why would anyone be mad. The only reason anyone should be mad is if they are a casual noob or sco.[/quote']

Yes and a week ago we thought we got to see 2 top heavyweights in a title elimination as well as the carwin fight. Brock brought the star power to that card and without him IMO theres not a great overall card. You whipped out the classic noob comment but the reality is that fans like myself (who have been fans for years) find it very disapointing. im clearly not the only guy who feels that way because none of my friends wanna go anymore and craigslist is hot tight now with people trying to get rid of their tix at or below cost. I know we are all different in who we like to watch fight but for me the carwin dos santos fight will be epic and the stout fight should be awesome but thats not nearly enough to make me wanna shell out 200 bucks on tix.

Yes and a week ago we thought we got to see 2 top heavyweights in a title elimination as well as the carwin fight. Brock brought the star power to that card and without him IMO theres not a great overall card. You whipped out the classic noob comment but the reality is that fans like myself (who have been fans for years) find it very disapointing. im clearly not the only guy who feels that way because none of my friends wanna go anymore and craigslist is hot tight now with people trying to get rid of their tix at or below cost. I know we are all different in who we like to watch fight but for me the carwin dos santos fight will be epic and the stout fight should be awesome but thats not nearly enough to make me wanna shell out 200 bucks on tix.

Are you seriously telling me that friends of yours dont want to go to a ufc event because bork isn't on the card. I find it hard to believe that they are real fans.

I was just about to drop some serious cash on tickets because the ufc seems to have jacked the price up this year. Same seats I had last year for $85 soldout for $275 this year. After Brocks cancelation I am sooo happy I didnt buy the tickets. I probably wont even rent this card on PPV let alone spend a lot of my heard earned money on tickets. Who bought tix and how mad are you

Actually, after hearing Brock dropped out of the fight and Carwin stepped in, I considered buying a pair of tickets.

iam sure people are going to be disapointed they dont get to see Brock and thats probably why the tickets cost so much in the first place' date=' but now we get to see a great stand up battle against two heavy hitters it should still be very entertaining[/quote']

you are definatley right about the dos santos carwin fight. It should be a great tilt but is that enough to justify the jacked up prices. One great fight mixed in with a card of so so fights.

you are definatley right about the dos santos carwin fight. It should be a great tilt but is that enough to justify the jacked up prices. One great fight mixed in with a card of so so fights.

I don't think the rest of the fights are so so there just not the most popular fighters, but big stars dont always make the best fights and sometimes the no name guys put on the best fights.

Also I was always more interested in seeing how florian is going to fair at FW than bork being on the card anyway.

Munoz vs Maia could potentially be awesome aswell