Abraham vs Ward

whens the fight between the 2 guys british guys who have been very verbal leading up to it.

for this fight iw ill go with ward.

That'll be next saturday, Groves vs Degale with Cleverly vs Braehmer as main event

Then, later on at night Pascal vs BHop, that'll be a good fight.

Ward is going to get destroyed by Froch after he beats Johnson and Bute will also be beaten after super six is over.

I'm a boxing hater' date=' but I'm in need of seeing someone fight. ****ing UFC makes us wait too long for an event and it gets boring.

Who you got in this fight? Ward is Nick Diaz's training partner right? If so, I want him to win[/quote']

How can you hate Boxing?:confused::eek::confused:

Many reasons' date=' it used to be good, now it sucks.

Millions of weight classes, the best don't fight the best, overpaid fighters, prima donnas, etc.[/quote']

Ohhhh, you hate Boxing as it is now. I took it that you hated Boxing as a whole. Cool.

Are you kidding? Froch would roll him man I'm sure of it.

Froch was knocked down & dominated by Jermain Taylor for 11.5 rds ....

Kessler beat Froch convincingly & Ward embarrassed Kessler,

.. totally outclassed him over 11rds/ TD, plus Ward is undefeated &

the best switch fighter I've ever seen -

Froch was knocked down & dominated by Jermain Taylor for 11.5 rds ....

Kessler beat Froch convincingly & Ward embarrassed Kessler' date='

.. totally outclassed him over 11rds/ TD, plus Ward is undefeated &

the best switch fighter I've ever seen -[/quote']

Don't be so stupid, he did not get beat by Kessler convincingly at all, that was a neck and neck fight that could've gone either way and you know it. Are you watching the same fights because he most certainly did NOT get dominated by Jermain Taylor either dude, he was losing for sure though. Why not give him credit for actually going out in the last round, knowing he was losing and actually finishing the fight in a good fashion? And don't use that undefeated B/S, James Kirkland was undefeated until he got embarrassed by Ishida in the first.

Don't be so stupid' date=' he did not get beat by Kessler convincingly at all, that was a neck and neck fight that could've gone either way and you know it. Are you watching the same fights because he most certainly did NOT get dominated by Jermain Taylor either dude, he was losing for sure though. Why not give him credit for actually going out in the last round, knowing he was losing and actually finishing the fight in a good fashion? And don't use that undefeated B/S, James Kirkland was undefeated until he got embarrassed by Ishida in the first.[/quote']

Froch lost a UD to Kessler/ 117-111 > 116-112 > 115-113

I said convincingly & he convinced all 3 judges, I did not say dominated - helloooo ?

... & Taylor won all but two rds before the tko in the 12th, are you actually watching

these fights or reading about them ?

Froch will be very lucky to get past Johnson ...

Froch lost a UD to Kessler/ 117-111 > 116-112 > 115-113

I said convincingly & he convinced all 3 judges' date=' I did not say dominated - helloooo ?

... & Taylor won all but two rds before the tko in the 12th, are you actually watching

these fights or reading about them ?

Froch will be very lucky to get past Johnson ...[/quote']

I didn't say you said that Kessler dominated Froch fool. You said Taylor dominated Froch, which he didn't even and why does it matter when Froch TKO'd him in R12.

I'll hit you up when Froch beats Johnson, then Ward and then Bute. And top it off with the Kessler rematch.

Say what you want but barely any people are fighting the best fighters in their division back to back like Carl Froch is, he's breaking into p4p.

I didn't say you said that Kessler dominated Froch fool. You said Taylor dominated Froch' date=' which he didn't even and why does it matter when Froch TKO'd him in R12.

I'll hit you up when Froch beats Johnson, then Ward and then Bute. And top it off with the Kessler rematch.

Say what you want but barely any people are fighting the best fighters in their division back to back like Carl Froch is, he's breaking into p4p.[/quote']

you're back-peddling, Froch would need to tko/ ko Ward to win that fight,

... even you must realize Froch has zero chance of out-pointing Ward,

so that is what you're depending on, you're calling it Froch by tko/ ko over AW ?

and as for Froch vs Johnson, Carl needs to with-stand the constant pressure

& in this case, he must out-point Johnson because he's not knocking him out,

Hopkins was the last person to do it in 1997 -

you're back-peddling' date=' Froch would need to tko/ ko Ward to win that fight,

... even you must realize Froch has zero chance of out-pointing Ward,

so that is what you're depending on, you're calling it Froch by tko/ ko over AW ?

and as for Froch vs Johnson, Carl needs to with-stand the constant pressure

& in this case, he must out-point Johnson because he's not knocking him out,

Hopkins was the last person to do it in 1997 -[/quote']

I'll front-peddle then, let's wait until June 4th to find out and then when he wins he will then fight Ward, we will see then right? Let's wait and see.