Davis is going to beat Jones.

DKF

Rashad has never impressed me.

Let's look at his best wins.

He barely decisions an unmotivated Rampage..

He pulls off the win against an injured Thiago..

He caught Forrest Griffin..

He has never impressed me now that I think about it.

He's not even that impressive as a wrestler. (Wall N Stall isn't wrestling)

I see Davis rising above all odds and beating Rashad. Rashad isn't even good at striking, he throws good hooks that's it. I can also see Davis out wrestling him.

Not to mention Rashad is completely UNFOCUSED on the task ahead of him.

I see Davis shocking Rashad in a unanimous decision. (I don't think Davis is top 5 yet, he is just a good stylistic matchup with Rashad, and will be a top p4p fighter with Jones in a couple years.)

Dude you got the Title wrong, you meant Rashad.

I am a huge fan of Davis and would really prefer him to win but its gonna be hard, he does not have a huge success rate with takedowns although he has great top control we have also not seen him properly off of his back.

Rashad has arguable best wrestling in the LHW division in terms of getting into his positions and setting them up. gonna be a tough fight.

Dude you got the Title wrong' date=' you meant Rashad.

I am a huge fan of Davis and would really prefer him to win but its gonna be hard, he does not have a huge success rate with takedowns although he has great top control we have also not seen him properly off of his back.

Rashad has arguable best wrestling in the LHW division in terms of getting into his positions and setting them up. gonna be a tough fight.[/quote']

I feel like Davis' wrestling is really built for a guy like Rashad. It isn't an explosive blasting takedown like Bader, it is methodical and perfect; I failed to mention that I think the fight is going to be very close.

I see the standup being very even, and then whoever wins the takedown at the end of the round gets the round.

Davis 29-28

... and yes, I did fail at the title

Rampage was extremely motivated, just rusty. And there was nothing close about it... Rampage landed three punches to Rashad on the ground, and yes, I counted. Three. He missed the other few punches. Rashad dominated the fight.

Rampage was extremely motivated' date=' just rusty. And there was nothing close about it... Rampage landed three punches to Rashad on the ground, and yes, I counted. Three. He missed the other few punches. Rashad [b']dominated[/b] the fight.

I wouldn't call pushing someone against the fence dominating, but each to his own

I wouldn't call pushing someone against the fence dominating' date=' but each to his own[/quote']

Well, since Rashad totally controlled 14 out of 15 minutes of the fight, I'd have to say domination... Or maybe I will bring it down a step, "owned." Rashad owned Rampage.

Well' date=' since Rashad totally controlled 14 out of 15 minutes of the fight, I'd have to say domination... Or maybe I will bring it down a step, "owned." Rashad owned Rampage.[/quote']

ok, we can say that he owned Rampage:p

Leave dominate to guys like Aldo and Anderson

Rashad doesnt impress you? ummm okay...19-1-1

KO's Lambert and Salmon, Decisions Bisping, KO'd Liddell with an amazing punch, TKO's Forrest (had him almost trying to tap..and if you dont want to say tap then flailing lol), loses to Lyoto who is an amazing striker, then beats T. Silva and Rampage. If thats not impressive to you i have no idea what would be..js.

KO's Lambert and Salmon' date=' Decisions Bisping, KO'd Liddell with an amazing punch, TKO's Forrest (had him almost trying to tap..and if you dont want to say tap then flailing lol), loses to Lyoto who is an amazing striker, then beats T. Silva and Rampage. If thats not impressive to you i have no idea what would be..js.[/quote']

66.jpg

Rashad has never impressed me.

Let's look at his best wins.

He barely decisions an unmotivated Rampage..

He pulls off the win against an injured Thiago..

He caught Forrest Griffin..

He has never impressed me now that I think about it.

He's not even that impressive as a wrestler. (Wall N Stall isn't wrestling)

I see Davis rising above all odds and beating Rashad. Rashad isn't even good at striking' date=' he throws good hooks that's it. I can also see Davis out wrestling him.

Not to mention Rashad is completely UNFOCUSED on the task ahead of him.

I see Davis shocking Rashad in a unanimous decision. (I don't think Davis is top 5 yet, he is just a good stylistic matchup with Rashad, and will be a top p4p fighter with Jones in a couple years.)[/quote']

What fight were you watching? There was no barely about it. He dominated Rampage. I am not a Rashad Evans fan. Actually I am a proud Jon Jones ****. That being said Rashad Evans is a beast. You cant even compare Davis and Evans records. Who has Davis beat? Lil Nog. Big deal. Ryan Bader and Jason Brilz did the same thing. (Yes I know Lil Nog technically won but that is probably the worst decision I have ever seen.) All of that being said I think Rashad vs. Davis could go either way and quite frankly it doesnt matter who wins because Jones will plow through either one.

KO's Lambert and Salmon' date=' Decisions Bisping, KO'd Liddell with an amazing punch, TKO's Forrest (had him almost trying to tap..and if you dont want to say tap then flailing lol), loses to Lyoto who is an amazing striker, then beats T. Silva and Rampage. If thats not impressive to you i have no idea what would be..js.[/quote']

+1

This.

What fight were you watching? There was no barely about it. He dominated Rampage. I am not a Rashad Evans fan. Actually I am a proud Jon Jones ****. That being said Rashad Evans is a beast. You cant even compare Davis and Evans records. Who has Davis beat? Lil Nog. Big deal. Ryan Bader and Jason Brilz did the same thing. (Yes I know Lil Nog technically won but that is probably the worst decision I have ever seen.) All of that being said I think Rashad vs. Davis could go either way and quite frankly it doesnt matter who wins because Jones will plow through either one.

LOL that's exactly what I said. 30-27 'shad, easy.