Playstation network is back up!

JON_KO_DOE860

New Xboxs dont get ring of death anymore!

great! now i can buy a 6 year old piece of hardware thats outdated and over priced and it wont even warn me when it breaks!

...pass

in all honesty, Xbox came out 2 years after PS2, and the 360 came out 1 year before the PS3. PS3 being a system that prepped itself for a very long life. 360 is already putting a cap on the quality of games available for consoles, as far as memory and CPU are concerned. Games should be much further than where they are now if it wasnt for this 360 hindrance.

And since the recession has stopped them from doing a 5 year life for 360, they have had to re release the console and promise it works, and throw in a half hearted attempted at something innovative in the Kinect, all to just stay relevant in the console race when really they had plans to have Xbox 720 to be out already.

360=junk

great! now i can buy a 6 year old piece of hardware thats outdated and over priced and it wont even warn me when it breaks!

...pass

in all honesty' date=' Xbox came out 2 years after PS2, and the 360 came out 1 year before the PS3. PS3 being a system that prepped itself for a very long life. 360 is already putting a cap on the quality of games available for consoles, as far as memory and CPU are concerned. Games should be much further than where they are now if it wasnt for this 360 hindrance.

And since the recession has stopped them from doing a 5 year life for 360, they have had to re release the console and promise it works, and throw in a half hearted attempted at something innovative in the Kinect, all to just stay relevant in the console race when really they had plans to have Xbox 720 to be out already.

360=junk[/quote']

You play too much videogames

no' date=' ive just gone through 3 360s.....all had multiple repairs. I ended up fixing them myself[/quote']

True, i've only gone through one xbox, i wouldn't buy a ps3 though because of the online, like i bought a wii but i never play it because i can't sign into xbox live on it haha