God I love this

the_bear413

I just saw my first "Davis is going to beat Jon Jones" thread. I lawled. My boy Jon Jones has haters just like GSP and Silva now. I think it's cute.

He wasn't hatin, he was just stating his opinion, but of course you bones fanboys think that he is invincible :rolleyes:

I just saw my first "Davis is going to beat Jon Jones" thread. I lawled. My boy Jon Jones has haters just like GSP and Silva now. I think it's cute.

Yeah. Jones is the man. People are dumb. All that "Jon Jones isnt really a nice guy its just an act" BS is so ridiculous. Haters gonna hate

Everyone can say what they want but we all know that Phil Davis who has sucky *** stand up and ****** takedowns is going to loose to ****** *** Rashad Evans who has better stand up and better takedowns and then Rashad will go on to fight Jones and Rashad will get dominated and made out to look like the little ***** that he really is.

Everyone can say what they want but we all know that Phil Davis who has sucky *** stand up and ****** takedowns is going to loose to ****** *** Rashad Evans who has better stand up and better takedowns and then Rashad will go on to fight Jones and Rashad will get dominated and made out to look like the little ***** that he really is.

All I got from this was **** *** * *** Jon **** *** ** Phil. Great post if you can read gibberish. I give a rats **** about this fight though Phil should have a bunch more fights till he gets a shot.

All I got from this was **** *** * *** Jon **** *** ** Phil. Great post if you can read gibberish. I give a rats **** about this fight though Phil should have a bunch more fights till he gets a shot.

What i was trying to say is that Phil Davis has horrible stand up and crappy takedowns ecspecially when you put him against someone like Rashad Evans who has alot better stand up and alot better takedowns. When Rashad Evans wins he will go on to face Jones and get made to look like the female dog that he really is.

Was that any better?