Carwin beating JDS? Thats just madness

Melvinj0

Come on now people. We all saw how close Carwin came to taking a nap when he ate one of Gonzaga's punches. Now combine that with the fact that if this goes into round two Carwin will hardly be able to stand. He will lose this fight. Although he does have a better chance at winning than Brock did, I will give him that :)

Come on now people. We all saw how close Carwin came to taking a nap when he ate one of Gonzaga's punches. Now combine that with the fact that if this goes into round two Carwin will hardly be able to stand. He will lose this fight. Although he does have a better chance at winning than Brock did' date=' I will give him that :)[/quote']

... I must agree w/ this opinion -

i think this fight is closer then you think' date=' much closer.[/quote']

Really? When looking at Carwins list of opponents it is really understandable why he has so many Flash ko's. He has only really faced one true striker in his entire career and that was Gabe (who is hardly even a striker). JDS is hands down the Number 1 or 2 striker in the UFC. He is very technical and very precise with his strikes. This style should work very well against Carwin who is the kind of guy who will just run in there and throw until he is winded. I dont see how people think this fight is close, but if you guys wanna believe that I geuss I can't stop you :)

Really? When looking at Carwins list of opponents it is really understandable why he has so many Flash ko's. He has only really faced one true striker in his entire career and that was Gabe (who is hardly even a striker). JDS is hands down the Number 1 or 2 striker in the UFC. He is very technical and very precise with his strikes. This style should work very well against Carwin who is the kind of guy who will just run in there and throw until he is winded. I dont see how people think this fight is close' date=' but if you guys wanna believe that I geuss I can't stop you :)[/quote']

who says the whole fight will be on the feet? ;)

It will be on the feet' date=' and carwin will lose. The fight will just go this way and that is the truth :)[/quote']

i sure hope so i want to see jds vs cain more then carwin vs cain, but i'm not sure who wins between jds and carwin.

We haven't seen jds vs a powerful wrestler yet, gonzaga got him down, no reason why carwin won't. Gonzaga raised questions with both fighters, and both fighters answered with knockouts, and both of these questions will be asked again in this fight.

I refuse to take sides, i'm just going to enjoy the show :cool:

Come on now people. We all saw how close Carwin came to taking a nap when he ate one of Gonzaga's punches. Now combine that with the fact that if this goes into round two Carwin will hardly be able to stand. He will lose this fight. Although he does have a better chance at winning than Brock did' date=' I will give him that :)[/quote']

Exactly the point I made too. Thanks, Melv. ;)

i sure hope so i want to see jds vs cain more then carwin vs cain' date=' but i'm not sure who wins between jds and carwin.

We haven't seen jds vs a powerful wrestler yet, gonzaga got him down, no reason why carwin won't. Gonzaga raised questions with both fighters, and both fighters answered with knockouts, and both of these questions will be asked again in this fight.

I refuse to take sides, i'm just going to enjoy the show :cool:[/quote']

Hmm, I geuss I need to watch JDS/Gonzaga again, I dont remember JDS goin down in that fight :(

Hmm' date=' I geuss I need to watch JDS/Gonzaga again, I dont remember JDS goin down in that fight :([/quote']

I'm pretty sure there was no knockdown. He got taken down for like a second, and he bounced back up Chuck style.