shin hopes Hendo KO's Fedor...

shinsplint

Just to put to rest how over the hill Fedor is.... After Hendo KTFO of Fedor.... Retirement beckons....

...& watch the insecure Fedor fanboys cry a river....

Thread bombing incoming....

IF the fight happens.... Which is not in concrete.... YET I will bet any fanboy on here.. Hendo VIA raging right hook....

Bank on it & place a wager with shin....

tom-cruise-dead.jpg

Dan%20Henderson%20Michael%20Bisping%20117.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1247564564709

It is certainly a realistic possibility, but to be so convinced of it (and wanting it) is hate. This should be an amazing fight, 2 legends who have never been ko'd and never give up. The only thing I wish for this fight, is that it could be 5 rounds.

It is certainly a realistic possibility' date=' but to be so convinced of it (and wanting it) is hate. This should be an amazing fight, 2 legends who have never been ko'd and never give up. The only thing I wish for this fight, is that it could be 5 rounds.[/quote']

fresh-prince.jpg

Chillax.... Shin aint hating

I still find it funny how a person gets caught in a triangle by an ADCC champ and then losses by doctor stoppage by a guy who has 70 lbs on him and is now considered "over the hill"... now that Fedor is finally fighting someone his own size again, I expect Hendo to get thrown all over the mat for 3 rounds, especially considering the mileage on Hendo's back...

Just to put to rest how over the hill Fedor is.... After Hendo KTFO of Fedor.... Retirement beckons....

...& watch the insecure Fedor fanboys cry a river....

Thread bombing incoming....

IF the fight happens.... Which is not in concrete.... YET I will bet any fanboy on here.. Hendo VIA raging right hook....

Bank on it & place a wager with shin....

tom-cruise-dead.jpg

Dan%20Henderson%20Michael%20Bisping%20117.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1247564564709

i approve this message :) Hendo #1 !

Lol ive always thought shin and adambomber were cool dudes :cool:

But these threads just seem like beserkers left you butthurt

Cant you two just get along :confused:

But anyway i dont seen any fedor fanboys on here,only people who respect the mans incredible career and fighting skills.

Then you get the butt hurt haters who just insult fedor and other legends (usualy lesnar fans)

And the fedor fans are the fanboys??-makes no sense

But anyway i dont seen any fedor fanboys on here' date='only people who respect the mans incredible career and fighting skills.

[/b']

Then you get the butt hurt haters who just insult fedor and other legends (usualy lesnar fans)

And the fedor fans are the fanboys??-makes no sense

how dare you not acknowledge me as a fedor fan boy

i am insulted

But anyway i dont seen any fedor fanboys on here' date='only people who respect the mans incredible career and fighting skills.

And the fedor fans are the fanboys??-makes no sense[/quote']

... I've been peeing in their beer for a year bro ;)

retards gonna retard .... (prepare for incoming racist rant)

And the fedor fans are the fanboys??-makes no sense[/quote']

LoL, ^ Im just stating my opinion...

Nothing more...:)

If anyone really thinks Hendo stands a chance lets get something very legit going on. The loser sports a one year sig bet.

Better yet if you are so confident a 41 year old Dan Henderson can defeat Fedor of all people we don't have to make it an account bet for you. When Fedor rapes Hendo you sport a sig of my choice for 12 months. If Hendo beats Fedor I'll leave the forum and stop raping all the noobs. It's getting old anyway if you haven't noticed posting seems nearly pointless these days.

If this fight went down before Fedor lost two in a row the odds would be like -1100 Fedor instead of -280 or whatever they are. No one would be giving an old and 204 pound Henderson a chance if it wasn't for Fedor's recent losses to the two time ADCC champ and a 290 pound Antonio Silva. Fedor will retire his old *** and it doesn't matter what Hendo brings to the table. He's undersized and completely ****ed if this fight goes down. His extremely telegraphed right hand will not knock Fedor out. If anyone is getting knocked out it's going to be Dan.

PM me if you want to do this. BTW I'm sorry but I will not accept with just any dude with 50 posts that signed up this month.

If anyone really thinks Hendo stands a chance lets get something very legit going on. The loser sports a one year sig bet.

Better yet if you are so confident a 41 year old Dan Henderson can defeat Fedor of all people we don't have to make it an account bet for you. When Fedor rapes Hendo you sport a sig of my choice for 12 months. If Hendo beats Fedor I'll leave the forum and stop raping all the noobs. It's getting old anyway if you haven't noticed posting seems nearly pointless these days.

If this fight went down before Fedor lost two in a row the odds would be like -1100 Fedor instead of -280 or whatever they are. No one would be giving an old and 204 pound Henderson a chance if it wasn't for Fedor's recent losses to the two time ADCC champ and a 290 pound Antonio Silva. Fedor will retire his old *** and it doesn't matter what Hendo brings to the table. He's undersized and completely ****ed if this fight goes down. His extremely telegraphed right hand will not knock Fedor out. If anyone is getting knocked out it's going to be Dan.

^^ See that shin?

He agrees with me. :D

Normally, I strongly disagree with most of your posts, Shin, but this is one that I agree with. I also hope that Hendo KO's Emelianenko. Will he do it? I don't know. It should be a good fight nonetheless.

The sad thing is that I'm a fan of Emelianenko and don't really care for Hendo. All the blind Fedor fans make me want to see Fedor keep on losing.

Normally' date=' I strongly disagree with most of your posts, Shin, but this is one that I agree with. I also hope that Hendo KO's Emelianenko. Will he do it? I don't know. It should be a good fight nonetheless.

The sad thing is that I'm a fan of Emelianenko and don't really care for Hendo. All the blind Fedor fans make me want to see Fedor keep on losing.[/quote']

Sig and Av bet? Six months... I'll be nice. ;)

I really like Dan Henderson and I just hope Big John, Herb or Rosenthal are reffing this fight so someone can save Hendo's life.

Sig and Av bet? Six months... I'll be nice. ;)

I really like Dan Henderson and I just hope Big John' date=' Herb or Rosenthal are reffing this fight so someone can save Hendo's life.[/quote']

If I knew that Hendo's style matched up well against Fedor's style, I'd gladly do it. Unfortunately, Hendo is too slow. The only way he can win is if he went back to his wrestling, and I don't see him doing that. He could also win by a flash KO, but I doubt that will happen as well.

*Edit* I'm not counting Hendo out either. He could win the fight, but the odds are against him in my eyes.