Is anybody else gonna get Rockstar`s new game "La Noir"?

MrDevil

meh...you clearly do not understand the comment.

GTA in general...think about what you do in GTA then think about doing the same but your a cop instead...

i.e instead of missions for diff people you do cop stuff for different people, you uncover a storyline as you go on, and get a better cop rank you do bigger more fun cop missions like murder investigations.

its free world so you can drive around and probably do smaller stuff like you could in GTA games if you didnt feel like progressing.

Heard they're in the process of making Bully 2 as well. Then I think comes GTA5.

Too many great games coming this fall

gears of war 3

battlefield 3

MW3 (kinda)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (supposedly in Constantinople in 3 different time periods)

I'd pick AC and BF3 out of the bunch though

Heard they're in the process of making Bully 2 as well. Then I think comes GTA5.

Too many great games coming this fall

gears of war 3

battlefield 3

MW3 (kinda)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (supposedly in Constantinople in 3 different time periods)

I'd pick AC and BF3 out of the bunch though

bully was fun game..lol

I will get it eventually. I'm playing AC:Brotherhood right now and then I have to finish Fallout 3 so it could take awhile for those 2 games. There are alot of great games coming though.

AC Revelations, BF 3, MW 3, and a new Oblivion all around the same time I believe.