Fanboys

Frankyboyy

I am tired of people saying that a certain suck, the guys in the UFC are all elite fighters, they are in the UFC because they were raping the other leagues. The bottom guys from the undercard could beat you half dead easy. You can say that a fighter is better than another one, or that he lack some skills in a certain discipline but dont say he suck, he is at top level competition, they are not all perfect but they dont suck.

funny-pictures12.jpg
I am tired of people saying that a certain suck' date=' the guys in the UFC are all elite fighters, they are in the UFC because they were raping the other leagues. The bottom guys from the undercard could beat you half dead easy. You can say that a fighter is better than another one, or that he lack some skills in a certain discipline but dont say he suck, he is at top level competition, they are not all perfect but they dont suck.[/quote']

I am tired of people saying that a certain suck' date=' the guys in the UFC are all elite fighters, they are in the UFC because they were raping the other leagues. The bottom guys from the undercard could beat you half dead easy. You can say that a fighter is better than another one, or that he lack some skills in a certain discipline but dont say he suck, he is at top level competition, they are not all perfect but they dont suck.[/quote']

You suck...:)