Why the **** is Hardy vs Lytle the main event?

ultimatefightingchamp

Main event fights like this are the exact reason people complain about the price of a canadian PPV prices.....for 60 bucks canadian guys like Hardy are not main even material...yea he is sometimes fun to watch....but it supports the arguement of less events and better quality to justify the high PPV cost...

I also see that this is on Versus...is that free..cuz it woud make sense to me if it was free and on versus???..can someone clarify?

Lol' date=' I wasn't arguing with Shuberling. I was telling FGFan that Bendo is much better than Jim Miller and it proved on their bouts with Bocek. I also agree that Bocek got robbed against Miller, but Bendo outclassed him.

Bendo will finish Jim Miller[/quote']

If he doesn't finish the fight, he'll sure as heck decision him pretty dominantly.

To more casual fans Hardy vs. Lytle will be a bigger draw then Miller vs. Bendo. The way Hardy was promoted before will bring alot of casual fans into the event. Miller was never really hyped and Henderson is coming over from WEC so a lot of the casual fans who only watch UFC dont really know who he is.

not sure if the main event for UFC Versus 5 has been announced yet though' date=' or has it?[/quote']

I heard Hardy vs Lytle was going to headline it' date=' but it's just dumb[/quote']

Yeah but isn't it a little premature to complain if it isn't officially announced? Honestly Miller vs. Henderson will probably headline it. Henderson got a lot of play on Versus from his WEC days and Miller has been on a tear lately. The UFC needs to promote him more. He just knee barred a top prospect in the first round and finished a previously unbeaten fighter. He has been on a tear since losing to Maynard and it's a shame he is STILL under the radar.

I dont complain about it being the main event since the fight is very likely to be amazing, but im more excited for Bendo vs Miller fight and i think Bendo will win. Hes been one of my favorites for along time. I was so sad to see him lose to Anthony Pettes, but that was one of the most amazing fights ive seen. I think they'll be fighting again soon.