Schaub is Overrated

Striker_Kid

Yes he is a decent fighter but lets look at his wins...

He KO's and old CroCop

Decision over Gonzaga

TKO over Gormley and Tuchscherer

He hasn't beat any top competition. He has power in his punches but I dont think he is near a title shot yet.

He's near a title shot by default , half of the elite HW's are sitting in Strikeforce.

Besides Carwin , Lesnar , Cain , JDS , and I GUESS Mir/Nelson. Who is there? A fresh face is a good thing in a way , I think Mitrione should fight Schaub , but I'm Meaty fan and I don't see that going well for him.

How is he overrated? I have never heard anyone mention that he was anything more than a top 10 UFC HW. He is a decent fighter and has some good wins against some lower level competition, I think he is rated right were he should be. Maybe 10 in the UFC?

The mans skills dont back his mouth up.,i was suprised he came away with a win against cro-cop..schaub will soon get molested..fatcountry would ko him again

Meathead on the other hand,he's growing on me,.he's got some mouth but he's pretty funny at the same time

MEATHEAD future UFC Heavyweight champion of the WORLD! :eek:

I like Schaub, and think that eventually, he will be one to prove he was the best coming out of the TUF Heavyweights season. He's getting much more technical, and is a lot more fluid. He might be able to defeat Nelson in the future. Meathead will be something too, and I think it'd be sick if he could fight like Dominick Cruz as per his aspirations. :)

I wasn't sure I liked Meathead during TUF, but he grew on me. Probably one of my favorite fighters, definitely one of my favorite Heavyweights.

Yes he is a decent fighter but lets look at his wins...

He KO's and old CroCop

Decision over Gonzaga

TKO over Gormley and Tuchscherer

He hasn't beat any top competition. He has power in his punches but I dont think he is near a title shot yet.

He's way overrrated.......he may get fed to Brock when he comes back or Meathead would also beat him......

An interesting match would be Meathead vs Roy (after Mir KOs him)

-Roy admitted that Mir is alot better then him on the ground.

-If you watch MMA at all you will see Mir's hands are alot better then Roys

- Roy has no kicks so thats not a arguement

Schaub is overrated bottom line though