I hope Roy Nelson...

||LastManStanding||

I hope so 'cause I'm having a tattoo bet on this.

Hope it's nothing gay' date=' what kinda tattoo you have to get if you lose?

Indeed it is.....

but I'm confident.

Me too. Don't think Mir has the skills to pay the bills.

I'm not sure yet haha......

Here's how I see it.

Mir's standup is the only thing that will win him the fight, because his takedowns absolutely suck butt. He will not get Roy on the ground in a million years. Roy's chin is made out of freaking diamond, and his standup is nothing to screw with. Mir's gonna get rocked and probably hammered to a TKO loss.

Who has Mir REALLY beaten? Nogueira was his biggest win, and that was a very one-in-a-million chance KO. A rematch would play out differently.

Lesnar no longer counts because Lesnar beat him.

He beat Cheick Kongo.... Cheick Kongo sucks.

He beat Mirko Cro Cop in very unimpressive fashion... YAY, big whoop. Gonzaga was able to KTFO him in round 1.

Tim Sylvia? Epic can.

Antoni Hardonk? Just a standup guy, just like Pat Barry. Easy win for Mir.

I am! I love Big Country. A lot of people don't like him and won't look at how good he really is just because hes fat. I do think that Roy will knock Mir out, his technical striking isn't as good as Mir's but he definitely has a better chin and more knock out power, plus Roy's got sooooooo much heart. Also people who think Mir would school Roy on the ground are stupid since Roy has beaten Mir in a BJJ competition.

Here's how I see it.

Mir's standup is the only thing that will win him the fight' date=' because his takedowns absolutely suck butt. He will not get Roy on the ground in a million years. Roy's chin is made out of freaking diamond, and his standup is nothing to screw with. Mir's gonna get rocked and probably hammered to a TKO loss.

Who has Mir REALLY beaten? Nogueira was his biggest win, and that was a very one-in-a-million chance KO. A rematch would play out differently.

He beat Mirko Cro Cop in very unimpressive fashion... YAY, big whoop. Gonzaga was able to KTFO him in round 1.

Tim Sylvia? Epic can.

Antoni Hardonk? Just a standup guy, just like Pat Barry. Easy win for Mir.[/quote']

Well, if you really want to put it that way, who has Roy beaten? Stefan Stuve?! Lol.

Here's how I see it.

Mir's standup is the only thing that will win him the fight' date=' because his takedowns absolutely suck butt. He will not get Roy on the ground in a million years. Roy's chin is made out of freaking diamond, and his standup is nothing to screw with. Mir's gonna get rocked and probably hammered to a TKO loss.

Tim Sylvia? Epic can.

Antoni Hardonk? Just a standup guy, just like Pat Barry. Easy win for Mir.[/quote']

... good rapage of a shallow record, & RN has only been ko'd 1 time -

Here's how I see it.

Tim Sylvia? Epic can.

he smashed nogueira, say what you want about illness etc but dont say it was one in a million, tim sylvia was the greatest heavywieght champ on paper with the wins etc, dont be such a *****

he smashed nogueira' date=' say what you want about illness etc but dont say it was one in a million, tim sylvia was the greatest heavywieght champ on paper with the wins etc, dont be such a *****[/quote']

And who has Big Roy Beaten besides a Whopper at Burger KIng?

Mir Wins easy KO or Submission!

I am! I love Big Country. A lot of people don't like him and won't look at how good he really is just because hes fat. I do think that Roy will knock Mir out' date=' his technical striking isn't as good as Mir's but he definitely has a better chin and more knock out power, plus Roy's got sooooooo much heart. Also people who think Mir would school Roy on the ground are stupid since Roy has beaten Mir in a BJJ competition.[/quote']

Roy already admitted in a recent interview that MIr is much better on the ground then him....so I guess there is no longer a argument

Here's how I see it.

Tim Sylvia? Epic can.

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... good rapage of a shallow record' date=' & RN has only been ko'd 1 time -[/quote']

Shallow record? Lol, okay if you say so.

P.S. Mir finished (T/KO) Fedor Emelianenko's two biggest names on his record. How's that for shallow?

I hope I didn't hit a soft spot that will make you post a sad unoriginal picture/gif with the words gay, noob, or fail in it. Or redirect me to nancy.com, which by the way, I have no clue what that is. You obviously know what it is so that in itself says something about you.

Shallow record? Lol' date=' okay if you say so.

P.S. Mir finished (T/KO) Fedor Emelianenko's two biggest names on his record. How's that for shallow?

I hope I didn't hit a soft spot that will make you post a sad unoriginal picture/gif with the words gay, noob, or fail in it. Or redirect me to nancy.com, which by the way, I have no clue what that is. You obviously know what it is so that in itself says something about you.[/quote']

ok einsteiner, for the record you're saying this is not shallow,

& you're somehow comparing it to Fedors record ? You define the term noob -

Win Mirko Filipovic KO (Knee) UFC 119 - Mir vs. Cro Cop 9/25/2010 3 4:02

Loss Shane Carwin KO (Punches) UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy 3/27/2010 1 3:48

Win Cheick Kongo Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke) UFC 107 - Penn vs. Sanchez 12/12/2009 1 1:12

Loss Brock Lesnar TKO (Punches) UFC 100 - Lesnar vs. Mir 2 7/11/2009 2 1:48

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira TKO (Punches) UFC 92 - The Ultimate 2008 12/27/2008 2 1:54

Win Brock Lesnar Submission (Kneebar) UFC 81 - Breaking Point 2/2/2008 1 1:30

Win Antoni Hardonk Submission (Kimura) UFC 74 - Respect 8/25/2007 1 1:17

Loss Brandon Vera TKO (Punches) UFC 65 - Bad Intentions 11/18/2006 1 1:09

Win Dan Christison Decision (Unanimous) UFC 61 - Bitter Rivals 7/8/2006 3 5:00

Loss Marcio Cruz TKO (Punches and Elbows) UFC 57 - Liddell vs Couture 3 2/4/2006 1 4:10

Win Tim Sylvia Technical Submission (Armbar) UFC 48 - Payback 6/19/2004 1 0:50

Win Wes Sims KO (Punches) UFC 46 - Supernatural 1/31/2004 2 4:21

Win Wes Sims DQ (Kicking a Downed Opponent) UFC 43 - Meltdown 6/6/2003 1 2:55

Win David Abbott Submission (Toe Hold) UFC 41 - Onslaught 2/28/2003 1 0:46

Loss Ian Freeman TKO (Punches) UFC 38 - Brawl at the Hall 7/13/2002 1 4:35

Win Pete Williams Submission (Inside Shoulder Lock) UFC 36 - Worlds Collide 3/22/2002 1 0:46

Win Roberto Traven Submission (Armbar) UFC 34 - High Voltage 11/2/2001 1 1:05

Win Dan Quinn Submission (Triangle Choke) IFC WC 15 - Warriors Challenge 15 8/31/2001 1 2:15

Win Jerome Smith Decision (Unanimous) HOOKnSHOOT - Showdown 7/14/2001 2 5:00

Fedor dominated these fighters in their prime -

... you're still spewing from your butt junior -

Win Renato Sobral Decision (Unanimous) Rings - 10th Anniversary 8/11/2001 2 5:00

Win Semmy Schilt Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 21 - Demolition 6/23/2002 3 5:00

Win Heath Herring TKO (Doctor Stoppage) PRIDE 23 - Championship Chaos 2 11/24/2002 1 10:00

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 25 - Body Blow 3/16/2003 3 5:00

Win Gary Goodridge TKO (Soccer Kicks and Punches) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2003 8/10/2003 1 1:09

Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2004 4/25/2004 1 2:11

Win Kevin Randleman Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Critical Countdown 2004 6/20/2004 1 1:33

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE - Shockwave 2004 12/31/2004 3 5:00

Win Mirko Filipovic Decision (Unaminous) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2005 8/28/2005 3 5:0

Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE 32 - The Real Deal 10/21/2006 2 1:15

Oh noes! He brought out the records and posted them on here as if Wiki and Sherdog didn't already have them! *Gasp* This is all too new to me! Oh Em Gee! Everyday I learn something new!

Since when do records do so much for how a fight goes down? You alluding me to the word noob is at best a lame joke to me considering you constantly use records for how a fight might happen - THAT DEFINES HOW A NOOB THINKS. Borkserker, you might want to up your replies when debating with me.

Well' date=' if you really want to put it that way, who has Roy beaten? Stefan Stuve?! Lol.[/quote']

Way I see it is this. Mir has had plenty of time in the UFC to prove himself, and only proved he could beat cans... Nelson is coming up, son. Beware.

Way I see it is this. Mir has had plenty of time in the UFC to prove himself' date=' and only proved he could beat cans... Nelson is coming up, son. Beware.[/quote']

I think Mir isn't consistent enough to get that title back. That's what makes him such a dangerous fight for anyone. At the same time, he could also give his opponent one of the easiest fights of his career.

Nelson and Mir are both somewhat similar fighters. Both are legit black belts, but Mir is more dangerous with his submissions, and Nelson is more dangerous with his positions.

Both have decent striking. I'd say Mir has more power, but Nelson has a better chin.

You can't count either fighter out. Mir is much stronger and way more explosive, but finishing or beating Nelson is a tough challenge for anyone that fights him.

Shallow record? Lol' date=' okay if you say so.[/b']

I hope I didn't hit a soft spot that will make you post a sad unoriginal picture/gif with the words gay, noob, or fail in it. Or redirect me to nancy.com, which by the way, I have no clue what that is. You obviously know what it is so that in itself says something about you.

Oh noes! He brought out the records and posted them on here as if Wiki and Sherdog didn't already have them! *Gasp* This is all too new to me! Oh Em Gee! Everyday I learn something new!

Since when do records do so much for how a fight goes down? You alluding me to the word noob is at best a lame joke to me considering you constantly use records for how a fight might happen - THAT DEFINES HOW A NOOB THINKS. Borkserker' date=' you might want to up your replies when debating with me.[/quote']

try to stay on topic as it relates to your original post & you not agreeing

w/ Mirs record being shallow, .. & comparing a fighter that has been tko'd 5 times

to Fedor who has never been tko'd is just stupid - try to think before you post eh ?

w/ Mirs record being shallow' date=' .. & comparing a fighter that has been tko'd 5 times

to Fedor who has never been tko'd is just stupid - [b']try to think before you post[/b] eh ?

That's impossible for these clowns... come on zerk.

w/ Mirs record being shallow' date=' .. & comparing a fighter that has been tko'd 5 times

to Fedor who has never been tko'd is just stupid - try to think before you post eh ?[/quote']

Really? Is that all you can say in response?! I thought you would be tougher than that.

I called shenanigans when you pointed out how shallow Mir's record is yet give so much credit to your oh-so-mighty-God (oops I mean Fedor), but yet Mir finished Fedor's two biggest names on his record in a very devastating fashion. Maybe someone else should think before they post. . . Just saying.

Really? Is that all you can say in response?! I thought you would be tougher than that.

I called shenanigans when you pointed out how shallow Mir's record is yet give so much credit to your oh-so-mighty-God (oops I mean Fedor)' date=' but yet Mir finished Fedor's two biggest names on his record in a very devastating fashion. Maybe someone else should think before they post. . . Just saying.[/quote']

you're still straying, but lets go with it, the Nogueira match was referred to as "Staphgate"

because Rodrigo was supposedly released from hospital 5 days before the fight in '08 ...

& do you really want to compare the prime- Filipovic that Emelianenko faced to the Filipovic

that Mir faced 8 months ago ?

... WELL, DO YOU ??

you're still straying' date=' but lets go with it, the Nogueira match was referred to as "Staphgate"

because Rodrigo was supposedly released from hospital 5 days before the fight in '08 ...

& do you really want to compare the prime- Filipovic that Emelianenko faced to the Filipovic

that Mir faced 8 months ago ?

... WELL, DO YOU ??

Wait!? What!? You don't want to count those, but yet immediately jump at the chance you get to point out Mir's losses even though he was in one of the most horrific traffic accidents involving an MMA fighter? Don't be such a hypocrite, Berkserker.

Wait!? What!? You don't want to count those' date=' but yet immediately jump at the chance you get to point out Mir's losses even though he was in one of the most horrific traffic accidents involving an MMA fighter? Don't be such a hypocrite, Berkserker.[/quote']

... you lost me w/ this ^ bs, I wish you & Francisco the best of luck ...

2r4oflt.jpg

I think Mir isn't consistent enough to get that title back. That's what makes him such a dangerous fight for anyone. At the same time' date=' he could also give his opponent one of the easiest fights of his career.

Nelson and Mir are both somewhat similar fighters. Both are legit black belts, but Mir is more dangerous with his submissions, and Nelson is more dangerous with his positions.

Both have decent striking. I'd say Mir has more power, but Nelson has a better chin.

You can't count either fighter out. Mir is much stronger and way more explosive, but finishing or beating Nelson is a tough challenge for anyone that fights him.[/quote']

So outta shape, outta gas Cro Cop and Nogueira? Are you trolling?

Wait!? What!? You don't want to count those' date=' but yet immediately jump at the chance you get to point out Mir's losses even though he was in one of the most horrific traffic accidents involving an MMA fighter? Don't be such a hypocrite, Berkserker.[/quote']

Totally an excuse.

Totally an excuse.

Lol' date=' you're the one that said it.

So outta shape, outta gas Cro Cop and Nogueira? Are you trolling?

You forgot to add the staph infection on Big Nog because we all know how that is so totally not an excuse.

Lol' date=' you're the one that said it.

You forgot to add the staph infection on Big Nog because we all know how that is so totally not an excuse.[/quote']

I don't see why you so mad, bro. I call Frank Mir's accident an excuse, but it's a pretty dang good one though, right? So was Nog's.

I don't see why you so mad' date=' bro. I call Frank Mir's accident an excuse, but it's a pretty dang good one though, right? So was Nog's.[/quote']

I'm not mad. I never let people I don't care for have control over my emotions. Simple as that.

I'm not saying they're excuses. They both chose to fight. A loss is a loss regardless.

I called shenanigans when you pointed out how shallow Mir's record is yet give so much credit to your oh-so-mighty-God (oops I mean Fedor)' date=' [b']but yet Mir finished Fedor's two[/b] biggest names on his record in a very devastating fashion. Maybe someone else should think before they post. . . Just saying.

I'm sorry I don't speak stupid.

What in the world are you talking about? Where in that post did I mention Filipovic and Big Nog?

What two fighters were you talking about in the above post ?

You know what GN_FDU' date=' you are totally right, Mir is better than Fedor and Mir is the P4P best fighter in the world[/quote']

Quote me on where I said Mir was ever better than Emelianenko. Quote me on where I even said that Mir is the best heavyweight in the world let alone in the UFC. Quote me on where I said that Mir is even remotely close to being on the pound for pound list.

Keep your thoughts to yourself. It makes you look smarter.

I had to deal with one idiot and now with the second one. Did you not see to whom that was directed to? For some odd reason, I thought you were smarter than that.

Beating the crocop and nog of today is NOTHING compared to beating those two in their PRIMES,at their own games too.

Anyone who says errr those two got smashed in the ufc by higher tier fighters is just a retard.

Nowhere near the monsters they once where

Plus

Fatcountry will have his way with frank murr