The Ultimate Question For You Try Hards...I Mean Die Hards!

Starr788

I only like watching boxing if Pac Man or Miguel Cotto are fighting but this is a tough one to call. I like MMA a lot more so I'd have to go with GSP vs Silva. I don't think it would be a boring fight because Silva would push the pace if GSP decides to do nothing.

GSP Vs Silva' date=' would probly try to catch that one live since it would be funny as hell to see all Andy's ****boys cry when he losses.[/quote']

Andy losing to GSP is about as likely as you using correct spelling/grammar while you write this nonsense online.

As for me, I'd watch Silva/GSP. I honestly can't stand watching boxing. I'll just catch the highlights later that night.

Andy losing to GSP is about as likely as you using correct spelling/grammar while you write this nonsense online.

See, the confidence in you guys i insane. Would just be funny as hell to watch all of you see your world crash in front of you as your boy gets handled for 5 rounds.

P.s

Obvious grammar nazi is obvious

See' date=' the confidence in you guys i insane. Would just be funny as hell to watch all of you see your world crash in front of you as your boy gets handled for 5 rounds.

P.s

Obvious grammar nazi is obvious[/quote']

Not a grammar nazi at all actually, it was just too easy to attack you for your grammar.

It's late, and my night isn't going great, so don't take it personally :)

And as for "The world crash in front of me", I'm not that emotionally attached to MMA so it honestly wouldn't bother me. Unless GSP lay and prayed his way to victory, then I would have a problem with it. But if he actually BEAT Anderson, I'd just show respect and sleep easy.

Not a grammar nazi at all actually' date=' it was just too easy to attack you for your grammar.

It's late, and my night isn't going great, so don't take it personally :)

And as for "The world crash in front of me", [b']I'm not that emotionally attached to MMA so it honestly wouldn't bother me.[/b] Unless GSP lay and prayed his way to victory, then I would have a problem with it. But if he actually BEAT Anderson, I'd just show respect and sleep easy.

Well then you are not one of Andy's ****boys, so my post did not apply to you :)

See' date=' the confidence in you guys i insane. Would just be funny as hell to watch all of you see your world crash in front of you as your boy gets handled for 5 rounds.

P.s

I don't see GSP handling Anderson....Anderson would be his most dangerous opponent by far...but I don't think GSP is Anderson's most dangerous opponent...

P.s

nah anderson silva knows how to fight on the ground, unlike fedor lol

P.s

Yeah the confidence you guys have in GSP is insane, it would be funny to see him get handled by Anderson :)

Edit: I'd rather watch Pacman vs Mayweather because it would be more competitive, The GSP Andy fight will go exactly like the vitor anderson fight

Pacman VS Mayweather has basically put boxing at a stand-still. They are also the same size. Boxing NEEDS this fight to happen. MMA will continue without GSP and Anderson fighting with a pretty large size difference that makes it kinda a lose/lose situation for AS either way. Anyways, I'd watch Mayweather vs Pacman live because I have been waiting for it longer. Then I'd watch GSP vs Silva after.

at middlewight the gsp vs a.silva fight could go a silvas way. But the truth is gsp isnt gonig to have much trouble taking him down and he is much more jujitsu aware on the ground than chael was. GSP wouldnt be a dangerous opponent for silva in that he would take little to no damage throughout the fight win or loose. Simply gsp would go for a points win by taking silva down and controlling him. However to maintain that for 5 rounds in a bigger weight class were gsp is no longer the big bully i think silva would get plenty of chances to stop gsp. I would go with silva but gsp would certainly have a chance of winning the fight

I'd watch the Pacman Mayweather fight honestly. I just think Anderson vs GSP is a mismatch for GSP and I'm pretty sure that Anderson would get a finish at some point in that fight.

I just don't see GSP being the most anything except maybe explosive/athletic guy Anderson has faced.