My ideas for the next UFC game.....

ForrestGriffinFan101

For 2012, they need to take my ideas into consideration.

First, and this is my main problem with Undisputed, they need to have every single fighter fight like themselves, instead how they are now.

For example, when playing as Frankie Edgar, you bounce around on your toes and when you throw you throw at the same angles and with the same fluency to combinations as he does.

For George Sotiropoulos, they would need to have him moving his head and body while throwing combinations in old-fashioned boxing ways.

^ so on and so forth--- also, in order to do this, they would have to change the camera angles, and make them sort of like Fight Night: Champion's.....

Once it hits the ground, the game is terrible. There is no fluency on the ground, and the way they attack submissions is horrendous.

What they need to do, is once again make fighters fight like themselves on the ground.

With someone like Sotiropoulos, you should be able to have great and fluent transitions and apply submissions like it's your job.

With someone like, let's say, Shalorus, you should be able to sit and guard and brutalize your opponent with ground and pound that is unique to each fighter.

Now, off of your back, I have an idea that I came up with not too long ago.

Now, keep reading please, for this is gonna be a good idea IMO.

Off of your back, I think that you should have a limb system, which each analog controlling a limb. Your left analog will control your left leg, and you would use a button modifier to switch that to your left arm/hand. This way, you would be able to move your legs wherever you want in order to apply subs or control your opponent.

You could use double rubber guard, push your opponent's head to the side, thus opening up room for a guillotine. You could place your legs on your opponents hips to get buttterfly guard, or under the leg for a sweep.

This would call for a flexibility rating. So, with someone like Oliviera, you would be able to get your legs and various positions that someone like Rampage wouldn't be able to do.

I think this limb idea should apply with submissions too. If your opponent gets you in something like a rear naked, you would be able to place your hand where his is and try to pull it off; there would be a pressure button---- the more pressure applied, the more tired you get. This would be for both fighters.

If you're locked in a triangle, you could place your hand on your ear to easy the breathing pattern, or put your leg through to escape.

This idea could also work for the top game. If you're in your opponent's guard, you could posture one leg up in order to apply more power to your GNP attack.

So, whaddya think?

Edit: Analog would control the striking, BTW.

Yeah I agree they need to make fighters more like themselves in the game and have the same abilities. Many fighters in 2010 were still lacking some moves but it was a lot better than 09. They definitely need to work on the ground game for sure, I have faith in 2012 and I believe they will do a good job (hopefully) to fix the ground game (subs, sweeps, transitions) and also the clinch and striking. They need to take some ideas from EA MMA like the ability to block subs because that is much more realistic. Also they need to have the option to tap or pass out and the 2 new weight classes. EA MMA is much more fluid in terms of subs tranistions sweeps and takedowns they need to take some notes and ideas. But I do like the takedown to sidecontrol that only some fighters have when you outshine someone in 2010, they need to make that available for cafs and also GSP's spinning heel kick for cafs and all moves that every UFC fighter in the game has. I think the limb system and flexibility ratings are good ideas but the limb system might be hard to put into the controls. But you should definitely have to set-up your sub's instead of just instantly going into the submission from one click. Yeah they definitely need some kind of submission battle where you can do something to escape or hold off the sub or something like that. They also need flying triangle, triangle from mount from the last game the posture up from the last game in full guard, the transition to back mount face up while getting the body triangle from 09, a rear naked choke with the body triangle locked in at the same time, pettis's kick off the cage, the abilitiy to shake hands or not after the end of the fight, more strikes, combos. I also like the analog for striking sometimes like EA but I also like the buttons for striking. Some good ideas for sure man. They should also put Machida's jumping front kick in and you should be able to KO someone from diving punch like Machida did to Thaigo Silva. And rampages slam if someone gets him in a triangle hah, more submission from different positions and more venues places like abu dhabi austrailia germany etc. places they have been to lately

More takedowns. Seriously? When did Anderson Silva have the ability to body to body suplex Sonnen? They should have more trip/Judo-style takedown (i.e. Griffins trip on Shogun when they fought). And the auto-block is terrible and the submission game sucks bad.

A TUF career mode

WEC and some unlockable PRIDE fighters

Yes the ability to choose your own entrance music with your fighter entrance while Joe and Goldy are commentating would be good

More ground transitions

Better reversals

Striking could be more fluid

can't be bother to think anymore

I like the flexibility idea, that's awesome. I don't like having both sticks tied up for the grappling on the mat. How would you posture up and down, side to side? I do not want analog striking, it is retarded, button striking is more fluid for an MMA game, it allows you to go from striking to immediately stuff a take down attempt. I think having each limb being self controlled would be hard for programming, and would create allot of visual glitches, with different body types.

The head movement needs work, and so do fighter styles with the AI. Shogun repeatedly shoots for take downs and almost never strikes. Mark Coleman has better head movement than Anderson Silva, and is primarily a boxer against the computer. I am talking expert mode, I don't know how they fight in other difficulty levels.

I would like an Open Weight setting for Tournament settings, so I can go old school. I would also like to see Strikeforce and their fighters in game, as the feeder organization for career mode. As well as the new divisions.

Entrance music from your HDD would be awesome as well.

Career Mode: Something I was thinking about was a TUF type Career mode. Where you start out with you basic disciplines and weight class, and the coaches differ based on your choice. Say you pick "Lightweight" as your division, and Boxing as a primary discipline, and Wrestling as a second; Coaches could be BJ Penn for Boxing focus, and Gray Maynard could be the opposite coach, for Wrestling focus. Choosing either coach would increase the skills they teach dramatically during your time in the Ultimate Fighter series of the game.

If you win the Ultimate fighter show, you get to go straight to the UFC, if you lose, you can get signed by Strikeforce, or the WFA, and work your way back up, like the 2010 game.

No on the Analog striking idea because that idea sucks and thats what makes me hate fight night games.

Other then that great ideas but think of this a first person UFC game. Make it more realistic like your actually fighting and seeing what its like in the octagon.

that may work for the striking, but the ground game goes on more senses then sight, and it just wouldn't work.

i'd like to see other old school orgs like Pride where we can enter tournaments and fight with pride rules, including yellow and red cards, long first round and regular second round, as well as kicks and stomps on the ground etc. and completely different judging criteria.

And certain fighters perform better in the different orgs such as wanderlei and shogun.

Have the WEC fighters in UFC and WEC promotions. I want the blue gloves! Oh yeah' date=' and give Aldo 100 on all his stats...

EDIT: Have a Strikeforce promotion as well so you have the opportunity to do UFC vs Strikeforce mergers in career mode.[/quote']

let us have a separate career mode too, which lets us act as owners of the ufc and put fights together, and hype certain fighters, and compete with other orgs, and if we are successful enough we can buy that org and merge them together, making superfights, and we have to compete with other sports for ppvs, like fictional boxing orgs, and we can offer boxers to come over for superfights under special rules and shizness.

I really want them to stress the striking game.

With a fighter like Frankie Edgar, when you throw your punches you need to be able to move forward, or side to side etc. while throwing combinations.

With a fighter like BJ Penn, you could be more flat-footed.

Fighters like George need to have their crazy head movement.

The striking is just absolutely horrible.

I like the flexibility idea' date=' that's awesome. I don't like having both sticks tied up for the grappling on the mat. How would you posture up and down, side to side? I do not want analog striking, it is retarded, button striking is more fluid for an MMA game, it allows you to go from striking to immediately stuff a take down attempt. I think having each limb being self controlled would be hard for programming, and would create allot of visual glitches, with different body types.

The head movement needs work, and so do fighter styles with the AI. Shogun repeatedly shoots for take downs and almost never strikes. Mark Coleman has better head movement than Anderson Silva, and is primarily a boxer against the computer. I am talking expert mode, I don't know how they fight in other difficulty levels.

I would like an Open Weight setting for Tournament settings, so I can go old school. I would also like to see Strikeforce and their fighters in game, as the feeder organization for career mode. As well as the new divisions.

Entrance music from your HDD would be awesome as well.

[b']Career Mode[/b]: Something I was thinking about was a TUF type Career mode. Where you start out with you basic disciplines and weight class, and the coaches differ based on your choice. Say you pick "Lightweight" as your division, and Boxing as a primary discipline, and Wrestling as a second; Coaches could be BJ Penn for Boxing focus, and Gray Maynard could be the opposite coach, for Wrestling focus. Choosing either coach would increase the skills they teach dramatically during your time in the Ultimate Fighter series of the game.

If you win the Ultimate fighter show, you get to go straight to the UFC, if you lose, you can get signed by Strikeforce, or the WFA, and work your way back up, like the 2010 game.

I only want the double analogs for when you're on your back.

That means you could do a lot more with subs and what not.

My needed changes:

1) gameplans - There are none, you can use rampage and take down guys like rashad and gnp him.. You can go for takedowns on ANY striker and be successful with good timing.

2) Leg kicks and jabs are useless, I prefer real gameplay, not Haymaker city, there is no purpose in using jabs or leg kicks

- I once leg kicked Kimbo 50+ times with Cro Cop... hardly anything happened

3) Should have more control on the ground... Sometimes someone gets you down.... you stay down in real life.. In this game it becomes a SPAM Reversal War... Its dumb.

4) Entire clinch game sucks, anyone who has played it knows

5) takedowns are so dominate, and you can hardly defend them, people should gas when they fail takedowns.

6) NO ONE SHOULD EAT 10 CLEAN HEAD KICKS IN A FIGHT WTF

7) More WARS. I have like 600 fights.... 2 decisions

8) FIX the Commentary: 99% of fights i hear something about blood 1 minute into the fight

9) Skill realism - Sherk shouldnt be able to Arm Bar BJ Penn.....

- Bj Penn gets your back.... Its over ( for the most part ) ... it doesnt work that way

10) Recovering from "black and white screen" To bad.... I hate having back mount and pumbling the guy... only to have him recover and me get off him and stand up?????? WTF????

11) subs need to be harder to get than just CLICKING a Stick.... People work round after round to set up a sub ( cheal anderson ), And when you LOCK IN a triangle... fight should be over by that point already.

12) Career Mode sucks... I play it once and realize its just as ****** as the year before, fix it. I SHOULD NOT BE IN THE UFC AND HAVE 30 TAKEDOWN AND 30 CLINCH.

- I should have 5-6 fights prior, plus TUF, I should at least have 60 in all stats, So dumb you win 6 in a Row... Im facing Rashad, and my TDD is 35......

13) Fix online, its spam takedowns, spam subs, spam reversals... Abuse the Flawed Clinch System

14 ) I could go on all day... it sucks, But ill Buy 2011 For the new weight classes

My needed changes:

1) gameplans - There are none' date=' you can use rampage and take down guys like rashad and gnp him.. You can go for takedowns on ANY striker and be successful with good timing.

2) Leg kicks and jabs are useless, I prefer real gameplay, not Haymaker city, there is no purpose in using jabs or leg kicks

3) Should have more control on the ground... Sometimes someone gets you down.... you stay down in real life.. In this game it becomes a SPAM Reversal War... Its dumb.

5) takedowns are so dominate, and you can hardly defend them, people should gas when they fail takedowns.

8) FIX the Commentary: 99% of fights i hear something about blood 1 minute into the fight

- Bj Penn gets your back.... Its over ( for the most part ) ... it doesnt work that way

10) Recovering from "black and white screen" To bad.... I hate having back mount and pumbling the guy... only to have him recover and me get off him and stand up?????? WTF????

11) subs need to be harder to get than just CLICKING a Stick.... People work round after round to set up a sub ( cheal anderson ), And when you LOCK IN a triangle... fight should be over by that point already.

12) Career Mode sucks... I play it once and realize its just as ****** as the year before, fix it. I SHOULD NOT BE IN THE UFC AND HAVE 30 TAKEDOWN AND 30 CLINCH.

- I should have 5-6 fights prior, plus TUF, I should at least have 60 in all stats, So dumb you win 6 in a Row... Im facing Rashad, and my TDD is 35......

13) Fix online, its spam takedowns, spam subs, spam reversals... Abuse the Flawed Clinch System

14 ) I could go on all day... it sucks, But ill Buy 2011 For the new weight classes[/quote']

great ideas man!

• 2 weeks later...
My needed changes:

1) gameplans - There are none' date=' you can use rampage and take down guys like rashad and gnp him.. You can go for takedowns on ANY striker and be successful with good timing.

10) [b']Recovering from "black and white screen" To bad.... I hate having back mount and pumbling the guy... only to have him recover and me get off him and stand up?????? WTF????[/b]

14 ) I could go on all day... it sucks, But ill Buy 2011 For the new weight classes

Agree and there's also another thing, when someone gets rocked, that's like a death sentence. It's only a matter of time before you land a clean shot and put them out, regardless of how long ago you rocked them. Also, there should be a "chin" rating.

You don't work round after round to get a sub. Anderson couldn't sub Chael for the first 4 rounds. You can get people tired so they are more susceptible for a submission. But there aren't all that many steps to a triangle.

The one thing they need to fix is the rings girls' date=' they need to have seperate physics for EACH [b']bewb[/b] and ***

What the ****, you can't say ****? And yes I agree. There should also be behind the scenes playboy photoshoot stuff to unlock :)

What the ****' date=' you can't say ****? And yes I agree. There should also be behind the scenes playboy photoshoot stuff to unlock :)[/quote']

You should be able to fight with octagon girls!

Britney vs Arianny

Maybe they should have bra and panties match also, lol

You should be able to fight with octagon girls!

Britney vs Arianny

Maybe they should have bra and panties match also' date=' lol[/quote']

You don't wanna mess with Arianny! She does Tae Bo and ****! But I'm sure no body want's to see a stand up fight anyway.

The only fight LnP is acceptable.