Alright this is for all Fedor haters

CorporalClegg

If you really have faith in Hendo I will take multiple bets. Av, Sig, account, gay *** YT bet... I don't give a ****.

I'm getting off here but if you want to step up PM me. The conditions are when Fedor crushes his old *** you sport a sig or Av of my choice for atleast 6 months. I would prefer to make it a year. If Hendo wins I will gladly leave this **** hole behind for good.

Honestly even when Fedor smashes him I might still leave this place so this is a lose-lose... I mean win-win for anyone that favors Hendo.

I completely understand how stupid MMA fans are though so don't take offense. Fedor loses two in a row and Hendo wins two in a row by knockout against Babalu and Feijao. Okay Babalu is a good 5 or 6 years removed from his prime and Chuck knocked his *** out twice in a combined time of four minutes (Lambert even KOed him). Despite Feijao being a decent fighter he cuts a lot of weight to fight at 205 and is overrated.

I won't bring up welterweight Shields whooping his *** (oops) but let's not forget Feijao dropped Henderson in the first round. If Fedor drops him he will finish the fight. Henderson has never faced anyone half as dangerous as Fedor.

Don't be scared haters... PM me tonight and I will get back to you in 3 days or less. I'm about to enjoy a mini 3 day vacation from work.

If you really have faith in Hendo I will take multiple bets. Av' date=' Sig, account, gay *** YT bet... I don't give a ****.

I'm getting off here but if you want to step up PM me. The conditions are when Fedor crushes his old *** you sport a sig or Av of my choice for atleast 6 months. I would prefer to make it a year. If Hendo wins I will gladly leave this **** hole behind for good.

Honestly even when Fedor smashes him I might still leave this place so this is a lose-lose... I mean win-win for anyone that favors Hendo.

I completely understand how stupid MMA fans are though so don't take offense. Fedor loses two in a row and Hendo wins two in a row by knockout against Babalu and Feijao. Okay Babalu is a good 5 or 6 years removed from his prime and Chuck knocked his *** out twice in a combined time of four minutes (Lambert even KOed him). Despite Feijao being a decent fighter he cuts a lot of weight to fight at 205 and is overrated.

I won't bring up welterweight Shields whooping his *** (oops) but let's not forget Feijao dropped Henderson in the first round. If Fedor drops him he will finish the fight. Henderson has never faced anyone half as dangerous as Fedor.

Don't be scared haters... PM me tonight and I will get back to you in 3 days or less. I'm about to enjoy a mini 3 day vacation from work.[/quote']

... the Corporal, calling out all the forum noob**** > gotta love it - :P

a22e260a.jpg?t=1276795993

I like Fedor...:)

Says the one trying to start ****. Step on up... don't be scared homie.

Better yet if Fedor fails to finish Hendo you win the bet. Seriously how much better could it get for you fools?!

I'm willing to give up my account if Hendo lasts 3 rounds... any takers? I am going to make you look like the biggest fool on the forums. I will make you look worse than SCO and Fast combined.

Come on I want this god damn bet. Av, Sig, youtube, account I seriously do not give a **** just step the **** up and PM me which way you prefer getting sodomized.

Says the one trying to start ****. Step on up... don't be scared homie.

Better yet if Fedor fails to finish Hendo you win the bet. Seriously how much better could it get for you fools?!

I'm willing to give up my account if Hendo lasts 3 rounds... any takers? I am going to make you look like the biggest fool on the forums. I will make you look worse than SCO and Fast combined.

Come on I want this god damn bet. Av' date=' Sig, youtube, account I seriously do not give a **** just step the **** up and PM me which way you prefer getting sodomized.[/quote']

Corps on a roll... Loving it...

I'll take an AV bet if the fight happens...

I don't see how Hendo is the favourite in this one' date=' Fedor has lost to only 2 guys and both those guys would destroy Hendo[/quote']

He's not a favorite...

Fedor is favored at -280

Hendo is +210 currently.

Anyway time is ticking I know plenty of you ***** *** mother****ers are online right now. Countless Fedor haters do not want to step up to the ****ing plate.

It's ****ing pathetic either except my offer or shut the **** up.

Last call *****es.

He's not a favorite...

Fedor is favored at -280

Hendo is +210 currently.

Anyway time is ticking I know plenty of you ***** *** mother****ers are online right now. Countless Fedor haters do not want to step up to the ****ing plate.

It's ****ing pathetic either except my offer or shut the **** up.

Last call *****es.

Ay. . . You sound too much like this kid.

I'm not ****ing playing around and I'm sick of all the Fedor haters that started watching MMA in 2009 or later.

Keep your ****ing mouth shut or accept my god damn bet. If you really have faith you will step up or shut the **** up. This "fight" will not be much of a fight and you can count on that.

Let's see... Fedor is younger with a vastly superior skillset and a weight advantage. Good luck with that Dan.

Nice I hope you enjoy an AV and sig of my choice for the next year straight. Good luck

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Shin a ****ing bet welching ***** anyway?

Should I really even accept a year long bet with someone who wouldn't honor one for two god damn weeks?

You want the bet or not?

Dont back out Corp...

You want the bet or not?

Dont back out Corp...

The only reason you are offering is because you know you will not honor it.

I don't care though when you fail to honor this bet you will be outcast for good. So it's on as far as I'm concerned. I won't be suprised when you back out minutes after Hendo is separated from consciousness though. ****ing *****

The only reason you are offering is because you know you will not honor it.

I don't care though when you fail to honor this bet you will be outcast for good. So it's on as far as I'm concerned. I won't be suprised when you back out minutes after Hendo is separated from consciousness though. ****ing *****

We have a sig & AV bet son...

Bank on it.

Lol somebodys incurred the wrath of CLEGGSTER

Fanboys better check themselves befowee they wreck themselves :cool:

lawl he was losing the whole fight

Which fight were you watching sweety>? Probably another kyacey uscola re-run..

If Hendo wrestles i think he could beat Fedor. Fedor has pretty much zero takedown defence' date=' something that Hendo could easily capitalise with his wrestling.[/quote']

Here's to hoping Hendo does wrestle Fedor down.

But when was the last time Hendo used his wrestling to win a fight?

He used it quite well against Feijao' date=' but Hendo does like to strike now lol. Either way, this will be an exciting fight.[/quote']

To be honest, I don't remember much of that fight. All I remember is them slugging it out.

I've been wanting to see this fight since Pride. I also wanted to watch Rua vs Fedor back in Pride.