Shinsplit agrees to year long Sig/Av bet thread...

CorporalClegg

I think you need to make 5 more threads confirming this in every section and in every forum that has every existed' date=' and i think you have to make shin sign a document saying that he will do it or die[/quote']

Dude I only want so many threads because he backed out of a bet with Shady... Why don't you just stay the **** out of this?

Dude I only want so many threads because he backed out of a bet with Shady... Why don't you just stay the **** out of this?

Shady got my YT numnuts...

"IF Fedor & Hendo collide... I got Hendo.

Sig & AV stnds for a year from the time the fight ends.

Its in slate Corp... Worst of luck... "

This works. Good night.

This..^ Thats my copy & Paste confirmed in PM...

Suck it up Corp...

He never posted the ****ing YT bet here. He posted it on Shady's FB. That doesn't ****ing count. You can get ****ed too if you want to start some ****.

You must be missing your BF .... As it seems you want to see me so much Corp...

I'm sure your BF will come back full circle...

You must be missing your BF .... As it seems you want to see me so much Corp...

I'm sure your BF will come back full circle...

My BF? Shady was nice for a laugh but we never agreed on anything. He could be annoying as hell at times with his race to 20K. However bringing up you welching has nothing to do with him. I'm talking about YOU. You've agreed atleast half a dozen times by now. Good luck backing out on this one.

My BF? Shady was nice for a laugh but we never agreed on anything. He could be annoying as hell at times with his race to 20K. However bringing up you welching has nothing to do with him. I'm talking about YOU. You've agreed atleast half a dozen times by now. Good luck backing out on this one.

lol, when did he back out? You crazy

Good luck sporting a nice sig & AV for a year Corp...

Good luck sporting a nice sig & AV for a year Corp...

See... this is how ****ing stupid this guy is!

I said I would LEAVE the forums... the ****ing sig and AV is for your ****! Did you not catch that even if Hendo survives all three rounds you win the bet? English must not be a first language for this ****ing retarded Aussie.

Are you a ****ing Aborigines or something?

I said I would LEAVE the forums... the ****ing sig and AV is for your ****! Did you not catch that even if Hendo survives all three rounds you win the bet? English must not be a first language for this ****ing retarded Aussie.

Haha LMFAO... Corp is mad...

Your BF dump you ?

tl / dr

I think he mad Shin

Wow... I don't think it's possible to fail worse than this. That's the best you got after being owned?

Pathetic...

2r4oflt.jpg

Look it is another delusional poster... That thinks he owns something, when we all seen him get owned

and posted a pic = fail