47-47

Frankyboyy

Shogun vs Hendo

first off it was a great fight I watched it like 15 times and WOW

but I have the score H-S 10-9 10-9 10-9 9-10 8-10 for a total 47-47 draw...

It is pretty clear that 1-2-3 are 10-9 Hendo and that 4 is 10-9 Shogun but the 5 should be 10-8, shogun was full mount almost all round and hendo only survived and did not do any offense at all...

a draw would have been nice so we could get Hendo/Shogun 2 :)

what do you think of that?

Shogun vs Hendo

first off it was a great fight I watched it like 15 times and WOW

but I have the score H-S 10-9 10-9 10-9 9-10 8-10 for a total 47-47 draw...

It is pretty clear that 1-2-3 are 10-9 Hendo and that 4 is 10-9 Shogun but the 5 should be 10-8' date=' shogun was full mount almost all round and hendo only survived and did not do any offense at all...

a draw would have been nice so we could get Hendo/Shogun 2 :)

what do you think of that?[/quote']

i think you could have posted that dribble in one of the 47 other threads on the topic.:D

just sayin

i got 10-9 rua' date=' 10-9 hendo, 10-8 hendo, 10-9 rua, 10-9 rua a draw also.[/quote']

No chance in hell round three was 10-8. Shogun was winning the start of the round got drop and Hendo landed some ground and pound Shogun recovered attacked with a sub jumped up rushed Hendo with punches pushed Hendo against the cage and took him down and landed some shots on him. Hendos big punch and GnP lasted about 45 seconds. Shogun completely controlled the last two minutes of the round. Not a chance in hell that was 10-8

It was definitly a draw. And something else. How did Bonnar get two rounds 10-8 by one judge, yet Shogun only got 10-9 in his last round? They were practicly the same, with the exeption that Hendo did nothing, while Kingsbury was trying to improve position?

I bealive that last round by Shogun was more dominant than any of the Bonnars. Judges need to learn to be consistent.

It was definitly a draw. And something else. How did Bonnar get two rounds 10-8 by one judge' date=' yet Shogun only got 10-9 in his last round? They were practicly the same, with the exeption that Hendo did nothing, while Kingsbury was trying to improve position?

I bealive that last round by Shogun was more dominant than any of the Bonnars. Judges need to learn to be consistent.[/quote']

Great point. Round 5 was a 10-8, there shouldn't be a debate. The debate should be about Hendo's Round 2 or 3 (I think it's the 3rd) being a 10-8 or not.

There was no chance in hell round 5 was a 10-8 round. Give me a break. You Shogun ****s need to get off it.

Yes, he had mount for 4 minutes but he didn't DO anything. He basically just laid on top of Hendo. That is NOT 10-8. It's simply holding a dominant position. How many times have you ever seen someone take a fighter's back a minute into a round and then work the entire time for a choke, only to end the round still on his back without having choked him out. I guess those should all be 10-8 rounds, too, huh?

It was definitly a draw. And something else. How did Bonnar get two rounds 10-8 by one judge' date=' yet Shogun only got 10-9 in his last round? They were practicly the same, with the exeption that Hendo did nothing, while Kingsbury was trying to improve position?

I bealive that last round by Shogun was more dominant than any of the Bonnars. Judges need to learn to be consistent.[/quote']

Different judges

how come the shogun ****, er i mean fans think that hendo-shogun was a draw but everybody else realizes it was a clear cut win for hendo as shogun looked similar to the elephant man after the 5 round affair,

how anyone thought shogun won or was worthy of a draw is beyond me, i mean he looked like a bruised freakin stepchild for **** sakes

how come the shogun ****' date=' er i mean fans think that hendo-shogun was a draw but everybody else realizes it was a clear cut win for hendo as shogun looked similar to the elephant man after the 5 round affair,

how anyone thought shogun won or was worthy of a draw is beyond me, i mean he looked like a bruised freakin stepchild for **** sakes[/quote']

Since when is a result based on what the fighters look like? Some people just get cut easily, doesnt mean they lose the fight because of that..

It's true that Hendo did more damage to Shogun but taking so much damage and dominating the last two rounds doesnt make Hendo look good tbh. It means Shogun would have won any round after the 5th round was over and that he can take all the bombs Hendo throws/threw at him. Finishing the last round strong is a pretty important part for me at least.

I think it should have been a draw, because imo Henderson didn't deserve to win and nor did Shogun.

Having written all that, IF there has to be a winner (which isn't the case tho) I would go with Henderson as well. But what I don't get is how some people totally don't see how this fight should (or even could) have been a draw.

Anyways you can write all you want know, it won't change a thing. The judges declared Henderson as the winner.

Well i think your nuts to say rnd 4 Shogun easy,it was not an easy round,imo Shogun took half the round and Hendo took half the round.Personally i would accept either fighter getting credit for Round 4,i just want to know EXACTLY how these judges scored it,so much dam BS in Boxing and MMA.

I seriously dont see how for those who think round 3 was 10-8 why R5 was 10-8.

I dont think R3 was 10-8 and Ive just finished watching it.

Becuase 2 guys are exhausted at R5 and dont have the punching power to finish doesnt mean it shouldnt be 10-8 Hendo was completely dominated .

Before the critics chime in.

Im not a fan or hater of either. Merely a fan who enjoyed the fight

uneducated mma fans will give hendo a 10-8 just because of Shogun bleeding but Shogun reclaimed the 10-9 very well after the beatdown. Blood means nothing unless you loose huge amounts of it. I am still more impressed by Hendo beating up Shogun in the first 3 rounds then an exhausted Shogun beating on an exhausted Hendo.

Hendo Win is OK with me but it was a clear draw.