Jon Jones expects to fight Evans/Davis, Jackson or Machida?

G8tors

The obvious number one contender will be the winner of Rashad Evans and Phil Davis but if they can't get back in the cage in time, I expect Jackson will challenge for the title first. But if Jackson loses apparently Dana White is looking at Lyoto Machida for the fight?

Surely the UFC wouldn't put Machida in a title fight after going 1-2 with a win over Randy Couture?

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Jon-Jones-eyes-winner-of-EvansDavis-or-Jackson,-Machida.html

Well,you cant throw Machida away, he is still the only guy that beat(and when i say beat,i mean BEAT really badly) Rashad,but then,Rashad beat Rampage and Rampage '''beat''' but not convincingly Machida,but still i believe,1st in line- Evans/Davis(even tho Davis doesnt deserve it in my eyes,but whatever), 2nd- Rampage if he beats Hammil, 3rd- Machida(who has the biggest chance of beating Jones,besides Spider of course)

I think people are underestimating how much worse Rashad is going to be without the Greg Jackson camp. Rashad was a noticeably better fighter when he joined that camp and it showed in his last fight. Unfortunately I think even a worse Rashad will beat Davis but Bones is going to embarrass him.