Sign in to follow this  
DISCIPLE_

Let me make it clear

There is what? Dude you hate on some people on cause others do it first...

just saying relax, don't take things so serious

Like KRYME does.... Internet is his life.... :D

There is what? Dude you hate on some people on cause others do it first...

just saying relax' date=' don't take things so serious

Like KRYME does.... Internet is his life.... :D[/quote']

my main issue with you is that you are a diehard anderson hater and shogun lover :D

trust me, im not the guy who will ask for your number/address and make youtube videos dissing, just seems like too much work :P

revision to that list, i like bones he is a cool guy and kranga this forum wouldn't be the same without your avatar greeting me, so you guys are good

disciple on the other hand....

lol wayne' date=' i see you keeping tabs bruh; what up meng.

anyways; i'm stilling 09'ing and that is all i own.[/quote']

o and you should stay here more too :D

my main issue with you is that you are a diehard anderson hater and shogun lover :D

trust me' date=' im not the guy who will ask for your number/address and make youtube videos dissing, just seems like too much work :P

revision to that list, i like bones he is a cool guy and kranga this forum wouldn't be the same without your avatar greeting me, so you guys are good

disciple on the other hand....[/quote']

meh... I can understand the hate, just don't take things as serious Wanye..

He wasn't even my real dad.

Now who is mad...

lol wayne' date=' i see you keeping tabs bruh; what up meng.

anyways; i'm stilling 09'ing and that is all i own.[/quote']

And he calls us losers

who was wayne kerr on here? i actually never had a problem with him at CD

He claims to be someone that is banned... But also claims to have another account which he does not post on..

Wave... he is reading this as he has no life... LoL

wayne doesn't bother me on there either

but i find beef funny and i can't help but take jabs;

anyways; serb, perhaps you should stick around more often as well; at places.

wayne doesn't bother me on there either

but i find beef funny and i can't help but take jabs;

anyways; serb' date=' perhaps you should stick around more often as well;[b'] at places.[/b]

haha well im a UFC forum guy through and through, but its fun to see the beef over there

but things are a-changin over here i reckon :D new sections are just the beginning

trust me' date=' im not the guy who will ask for your number/address and make youtube videos dissing, just seems like too much work :P

[b']disciple on the other hand[/b]....

you don't like disciple?....:confused:

i don't consider him an OG like you guys

plus... he called me a noob :(:mad:

you are a noob

Once a 09er, always a 09er. I gotta laugh though, some people who nobody paid attention to talk **** about the homies who left this place. Y'all were scrubs before we left, and you're still scrubs I see. Keeping the seats of the OGs warm doesn't make you one of us.

Once a 09er' date=' always a 09er. I gotta laugh though, some people who nobody paid attention to talk **** about the homies who left this place. Y'all were scrubs before we left, and you're still scrubs I see. Keeping the seats of the OGs warm doesn't make you one of us.[/quote']

once an OG, always an OG; Kaiser OG triple OG; what up my *****? :cool:

Bones

Kryme

BBC

Kranga

Riot

Disciple

Shady_champ

You noobs are relevant because these people are in and out ... when you see these names you will step aside and know your role.

Thank you

Does not pertain to serker' date=' mik, enigma... and a few others who know who they are..[/quote']

i own all those biatches noob!

Hmm I have seen a few of the older posters, and I gotta say that I typically only read ya'lls threads.... I know it's because 98% of the threads made by 11'ers are idiotic hate threads. I like all you old timers ya'll keep me entertained at work.

Yes...yes we do :)

217 posts... not much input for 2 years :P You're like the old man that has done nothing with his life and demands respect from younger generations just for being old...

217 posts... not much input for 2 years :P You're like the old man that has done nothing with his life and demands respect from younger generations just for being old...

Hahaha, yeah I think its pretty amazing when I see 09'ers with less posts then me and I just post at work!

The fact that he has so few posts show he has done something with his life, rather than sat behind a screen trying to earn imaginary respect from equally disillusioned loners who think being a constant poster on an MMA forum is any kind of achievement.

The fact that he has so few posts show he has done something with his life' date=' rather than sat behind a screen trying to earn imaginary respect from equally disillusioned loners who think being a constant poster on an MMA forum is any kind of achievement.[/quote']

well he should get no imaginary respect if he's not sought to earn it. This ENTIRE thread is about what you just described, so what are you doing here?

well he should get no imaginary respect if he's not sought to earn it. This ENTIRE thread is about what you just described' date=' so what are you doing here?[/quote']

What am I doing here?

Well, laughing at the moment.

You fail to grasp the concept of imaginary respect.

Hahaha' date=' yeah I think its pretty amazing when I see 09'ers with less posts then me and I just post at work![/quote']

We don't respond to EVERYTHING, or post on everything just to see our witty responses..we play it cool :cool: :P

EDIT: And yes I knew he was joking, But thanks for the support Hotmetal45..09 brutha !! hahahah

We don't respond to EVERYTHING' date=' or post on everything just to see our witty responses..we play it cool :cool: :P

EDIT: And yes I knew he was joking, But thanks for the support Hotmetal45..09 brutha !! hahahah[/quote']

Neither do I, but I guess I have more time to waste then everyone else. Really all I do is sit behind a computer for 10 hours a day 5 days a week. There are only so many things to do, and you guys are very entertaining so that's how I choose to spend my time while rotting at work. What can I say I like to put in input! :P

Neither do I' date=' but I guess I have more time to waste then everyone else. Really all I do is sit behind a computer for 10 hours a day 5 days a week. There are only so many things to do, and you guys are very entertaining so that's how I choose to spend my time while rotting at work. What can I say I like to put in input! :P[/quote']

Yeah, but you're a good guy so you're cool, irrespective of when you joined or how many posts you have.

Yeah' date=' but you're a good guy so you're cool, irrespective of when you joined or how many posts you have.[/quote']

Well thanks man I try!

Yeah' date=' but you're a good guy so you're cool, irrespective of when you joined or how many posts you have.[/quote']

I agree with this :cool:

i own all those biatches noob!

You've never owned anything except your one man Frank Mir train.

Once a 09er' date=' always a 09er. I gotta laugh though, some people who nobody paid attention to talk **** about the homies who left this place. Y'all were scrubs before we left, and you're still scrubs I see. Keeping the seats of the OGs warm doesn't make you one of us.[/quote']

Where'd you go :(

Bones

Kryme

BBC

Kranga

Riot

Disciple

Shady_champ

You noobs are relevant because these people are in and out ... when you see these names you will step aside and know your role.

Thank you

Does not pertain to serker' date=' mik, enigma... and a few others who know who they are..[/quote']

without me, stomp and the other true ogers this list is ****