Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSuperman

So I'm Calling It Right Now

No this fight will go like Cain vs Bork

Cain being Diaz and Bork being GSP

That's is impossible.

It will be more like Shogun vs Jones where GSP is Jones and Nick is Shogun....

Georges St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz will end much like Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen.

Diaz va armbar in the 5th

Diaz will tap in the 3rd or 4th due to chronic boredom.

Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not. But it is possible. GSP could roll around for 4 rounds like he did Hardy (an inferior grappler to Diaz), and then make a mistake in the 5th thinking he's already won, or is possibly just tired (not gassed), and Diaz could capitalize...ya know, cause he's a fighter, it's what he does.

But for this to be a one sided beatdown on either side, is rather unlikely. GSP fights too safe for him to give or receive said beatdown. Plus that's not to mention that this fight will probably be the closet fight GSP has had in a while, with Diaz not being inept in any area, unlike Kos and Shields on the feet, and Hardy on the ground.

And the only way GSP will 'finish' this fight, is by way of KJ Noons, via cuts.

That's is impossible.

It will be more like Shogun vs Jones where GSP is Jones and Nick is Shogun....

How can GSP get the finish if he couldn't finish Hardy, a man who has a worse stand up and ground game than Diaz.

Does everyone forget that Diaz was never a top contender in the UFC? He's been fighting in a substandard organization since getting the axe, so now all of a sudden he's next in line? HA-HA!!! Whatever.

!Diaz should be fighting Hardy for feck sake!

This will be a great fight because Diaz will be the first fighter that GSP has faced since he fought Serra, who will come after him.

Does everyone forget that Diaz was never a top contender in the UFC? He's been fighting in a substandard organization since getting the axe' date=' so now all of a sudden he's next in line? HA-HA!!! Whatever.

!Diaz should be fighting Hardy for feck sake![/quote']

5 years ago...Do you still hold on to your teddy from your toddler years?

Plus, he didn't 'get the axe', uninformed one, he just left to go fight in the Gracie Fighting Championships. "Substandard" or not, he has only one loss since, that's more than what you can say about most other guys not in the UFC. Plus that's not to mention he has a winning UFC record of 6 - 4.

If you think he's not a great contender simply cause you're a Zuffa Zombie, then go ahead and be a fool

I'll call it right now! Diaz goes for the flying knee at the start of round three while gsp goes in for the superman punch and................BAM! Double knockout.

Diaz must have crazy long knees and a crazy weak chin.

Does everyone forget that Diaz was never a top contender in the UFC? He's been fighting in a substandard organization since getting the axe' date=' so now all of a sudden he's next in line? HA-HA!!! Whatever.

!Diaz should be fighting Hardy for feck sake![/quote']

Straight Zuffa Zombie^^^

This forum just amazed me by how many trolls there are. It's possible that Nick Diaz could win' date=' but I doubt it.[/quote']

This poster amazes me with how ignorant people can be...

Why does GSP even fight if he is just gonna supposedly win all of his fights, according to his fans?

Diaz will tap in the 3rd or 4th due to chronic boredom.

I'm a huge GSP fan and think he will win easily - but this is just damn funny!

Georges St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz will end much like Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen.

Diaz va armbar in the 5th

Stupid comparison. GSP isn't too dumb to learn BJJ, as proven by him holding a black belt. This fight will be 25 minutes of Diaz being outclassed wherever the fight takes place. The only way this fight is finished is if Diaz decides to do his utterly retarded, "Bring it," with his arms wide open and catches a kick to his retarded face.

Stupid comparison. GSP isn't too dumb to learn BJJ' date=' as proven by him holding a black belt. This fight will be 25 minutes of Diaz being outclassed wherever the fight takes place. The only way this fight is finished is if Diaz decides to do his utterly retarded, "Bring it," with his arms wide open and catches a kick to his retarded face.[/quote']

So Black Belts never get submitted is what you're saying?

Plus, when has GSP showed off his McBlack Belt? Besides a century ago against Hughes?

Anyway, the comparison wasn't GSP to Chael, which is quite foolish of you to think in the first place. If was just the result.

GSP showed off his bjj when he destroyed a world champion with ease, BJ Penn, passing his guard at will, graping him, making him look like a bum. And BJ has a better ground game than Diaz. Nick is not strong enough to handle GSP on the mat. he is going to get folded up and smashed.

GSP showed off his bjj when he destroyed a world champion with ease' date=' BJ Penn, passing his guard at will, graping him, making him look like a bum. And BJ has a better ground game than Diaz. Nick is not strong enough to handle GSP on the mat. he is going to get folded up and smashed.[/quote']

Oh, I didn't know BJJ was used when your in the dominant position? I thought that was called wrestling...

O wait... :rolleyes:

LOL

Without mentioning that which slips through the cracks, BJ =/= Diaz, especially at 170. At 170, especially in the GSP fight, BJ was fat, lacked cardio, and just didn't seem to be the motivated BJ that had dominated the LW division for years. Diaz, has been at 170 for almost all of his career, and has cardio for days, or at least the hours it takes to run a triathalon.

Oh' date=' I didn't know BJJ was used when your in the dominant position? I thought that was called wrestling...

O wait... :rolleyes:

LOL

Without mentioning that which slips through the cracks, BJ =/= Diaz, especially at 170. At 170, especially in the GSP fight, BJ was fat, lacked cardio, and just didn't seem to be the motivated BJ that had dominated the LW division for years. Diaz, has been at 170 for almost all of his career, and has cardio for days, or at least the hours it takes to run a triathalon.[/quote']

passing guard is bjj. also his defense of Penn's feeble submission attemtps was also bjj. GSP is a high level black belt. He's way better than Diaz on the ground. He'd win this fight in ADCC, he'd win this fight ina wrestling ring, he'd win this fight in K1. he's just flat out better at everything.

passing guard is bjj. also his defense of Penn's feeble submission attemtps was also bjj. GSP is a high level black belt. He's way better than Diaz on the ground. He'd win this fight in ADCC' date=' he'd win this fight ina wrestling ring, he'd win this fight in K1. he's just flat out better at everything.[/quote']

So when Chael Sonnen outwrestles anyone...he's using BJJ?

Which he never trains in...

And even calls a joke?

LMAO

I'm calling it right now...

GSP beats Diaz the same way he beat Matt Serra in their second fight... ref stoppage with kness while Diaz is curled up in the fetal position...

Naw bruh, this ain't no video game.

funny since the only way Diaz could actually win is in Undisputed... :P

FAIL

Diaz is not in undisputed, he can only win in EA MMA :P