Sign in to follow this  
Junglebird

Game of Thrones

Anyone watching this?

If so, what are your thoughts?

Im not much of a reader, but my girl has read the books and now we are watching the show. It is an Excellent show

I quite liked the show, but they did change some things which annoyed me. I thought it had good casting in it, but I think the episodes could have been a bit longer, paticularly in some of the middle episodes where it had too many focus point characters and at the end of the episode you felt like you were no further through the story line then when you started.

I really enjoyed it, sad to see Ned and Khal Drogo die so early. I liked both characters. It sucks that I have to wait until spring of 2012 to continue the story.

I really enjoyed it' date=' sad to see Ned and Khal Drogo die so early. I liked both characters. It sucks that I have to wait until spring of 2012 to continue the story.[/quote']

yeah..it was suprising that they killed couple theyr maincharacters...i self kinda didnt get idea of it...expect that now crazy king is on da throne...and what happened those riders in da forrest?i quess we have to wait and see...i hate it when season ends like it ended now..because who knows how much longer we have to wait next season...same goes to spartacus..****ing next year or something...christ this waithing annoys **** out of me

yeah..it was suprising that they killed couple theyr maincharacters...i self kinda didnt get idea of it...expect that now crazy king is on da throne...and what happened those riders in da forrest?i quess we have to wait and see...i hate it when season ends like it ended now..because who knows how much longer we have to wait next season...same goes to spartacus..****ing next year or something...christ this waithing annoys **** out of me

I haven't got to watch Spartacus yet but I will get it on DVD before the next season. I heard the main actor is fighting cancer or something. That is why the wait is so long.

Game of thrones is the best drama out there. In this show the stupid people die first like ned stark. Khal drogo got killed by that crazy lady hahaha its so ironic because hes such a strong warrior.

If you think that season 2 will have a disney type story for the remaining main characters then you best watch something else.

My favorite characters = Arya Stark and Petyr aka Littlefinger

I really enjoyed it' date=' sad to see Ned and Khal Drogo die so early. I liked both characters. It sucks that I have to wait until spring of 2012 to continue the story.[/quote']

Because of the show I went out and read all 4 books that are currently published as well as the 3 pequels. I love the series. A Song of Fire and Ice > LOTR

Yeah, I said it...

Anyhow you better get used to the main characters getting killed off. Martin doesn't **** around and he does this throughout the entire series. I think its a nice change of pace compared to the ****in heroes surviving every danger that you typically read.

Before the series started a friend of mine told me not to get attached to any characters because anyone can go at any time. I'm ok with it and it keeps it interesting. The only complaint about this season is that they should have shown the battle scenes. They didn't have to be long scenes, just something to show them catching Jaime.

My favorite characters that are left are John Snow and Arya Stark.

The characters got killed, because its based off of the book series and the next couple books are based off of the power struggle between the 5 kings for the throne.