Sign in to follow this  
verJJ

Why do some white guys..

smoking is for losers that don't want to admit that they don't have it anymore so they build in the excuse

lmfao tramp stamps are lame as **** even on chicks' date='[/quote']

I've seen plenty of them...

They were a big fad years ago... Every 2nd bird had them...

I've seen plenty of them...

They were a big fad years ago... Every 2nd bird had them...

yeah i reckon, they make good target practice right :cool:

The most ironic thing are the arabic letters..

I don't have a problem with any of those' date=' people do what they want, but sometimes people are racist towards a group of people but adapt to their costumes or whatever.[/quote']

Believe it or not a guy I went to school with actually got White Power tattooed on him in Arabic lol

Why indeed. There are odd ducks everywhere. Orange Italians with gelled hair, Asians and Whites living ghetto fabulous, and men and women who live their lives completely as the opposite gender.

The oddness of people in general aside, I usually assume the great majority of people ink what they find cool. They may tat tribal, or Japanese lettering of GHEY when they wanted BAMF, tramp stamps, or the cool cartoon character of the day. Hell they may even ink their long time bed-mate thinking its going to last forever.

As long as the wearer thinks it cool and enjoys their ink then what we tease won't bother them in the slightest. Wear your armband on your '9' inch guns proudly player! Sport that Japanese lettered GHEY on the back of your neck with your tank top on! Show off your Adventure Time ink knowing it will still be rad when you're in your 40's and the show is beloved by one and all.

Truth be told though, the only people who will always be happy with their ink are those with emotional reasons/attachments to their ink.

jaws15.jpg

Ehhh, Brock is actually a country boy. We call rednecks here people who were born and raised in the city, yet for some reason have the delusions that they a "Cowboys". You see alot of them in Texas because, I guess they assume that since they live in Texas that automatically makes them a Cowboy lol. It's really pretty funny.

Why indeed. There are odd ducks everywhere. Orange Italians with gelled hair' date=' Asians and Whites living ghetto fabulous, and men and women who live their lives completely as the opposite gender.

The oddness of people in general aside, I usually assume the great majority of people ink what they find cool. They may tat tribal, or Japanese lettering of GHEY when they wanted BAMF, tramp stamps, or the cool cartoon character of the day. Hell they may even ink their long time bed-mate thinking its going to last forever.

As long as the wearer thinks it cool and enjoys their ink then what we tease won't bother them in the slightest. Wear your armband on your '9' inch guns proudly player! Sport that Japanese lettered GHEY on the back of your neck with your tank top on! Show off your Adventure Time ink knowing it will still be rad when you're in your 40's and the show is beloved by one and all.

Truth be told though, the only people who will always be happy with their ink are those with emotional reasons/attachments to their ink.[/quote']

I know someone who got woody the woodpecker tatooed on his *** by a black dude in a house. He went to get tested for aids 2 weeks later.

I found the story amusing beyone belief

Because most of society fails to be able to think for themselves and not what the latest trend, general news, etc. tells them is the truth or way to be.

Many tribal designs are Celtic' date=' which of course are historically white. So a bit of a crap question really.[/quote']

Here in the states you'll see guys with native american and pac islander tribal tatts, which is what I'm referring to

Here in the states you'll see guys with native american and pac islander tribal tatts' date=' which is what I'm referring to[/quote']

I'm not very familiar with those, I will have to have a look. In the UK it's normally the Celtic stuff you see. But I do think you can be a fan of anothers culture to an extent, but actual tribal tats like Maori's facial ones would be really quite wrong on another non Maori person, but I'm in no rush to say that to Tyson's face.

Because most of society fails to be able to think for themselves and *does* what the latest trend' date=' general news, etc. tells them is the truth or way to be.[/quote']

Fixed ;-)

Question 2: Is it everyones first perception that when you see a person (women specifically) with a "tramp stamp" that she is indeed???? and that you focus on them moreso than a woman without a "tramp stamp"?

Fixed ;-)

Question 2: Is it everyones first perception that when you see a person (women specifically) with a "tramp stamp" that she is indeed???? and that you focus on them moreso than a woman without a "tramp stamp"?

No, I've met plenty of ****** without tats

Is it tribal? :)

well the tat of the **** going into my mouth actually has a tribal band going around the shaft. at first I questioned the tattoo artist but now I like it.

get tribal tattoos

why do people wear football or hockey jerseys when they dont play for that team?

more to the point why do black guys get tattoos you cant fecking see them!

tribal-tattoo.jpg

this is what i got done, just i stoped on my chest i dont got my ribs or core done.

and i got it because i seen it online... liked it.... not all tattoos need to have a deep meaning lol

so people just enjoy how they look

and my right arm has from shoulder to elbow of a japanese koi and lotus half sleeve, im not japanese nor a fish lol but i like them

for everyone here saying how tribal tatto's are for people without an original idea, i here by invite you to use the nifty little tools you have at your disposal as you post and show us unoriginal retards your grand one of a kind idea you have tattooed on yourself.

thank you.

its for people who are unoriginal and have to copy other peoples ideas to trick themselves into thinking they are cool

There is no such thing as a truly original idea. Everything is born out of something else. Stop being so negative.

tribal-tattoo.jpg

this is what i got done' date=' just i stoped on my chest i dont got my ribs or core done.

and i got it because i seen it online... liked it.... not all tattoos need to have a deep meaning lol

so people just enjoy how they look

and my right arm has from shoulder to elbow of a japanese koi and lotus half sleeve, im not japanese nor a fish lol but i like them[/quote']

i agree 100% i have a full japanese style sleeve and a little bit of what that guy has on my side. they dont mean anything to me i just like them.

why do people wear football or hockey jerseys when they dont play for that team?

more to the point why do black guys get tattoos you cant fecking see them!

Pretty stupid comparison. These tribal tattoos actually have deep cultural/spiritual meanings.

tattoo_lebron_tattoos-14.jpg

Youre right I sure as hell can't see sh**