Sign in to follow this  
TheRearNaked

Why arnt drugs legal?

Let people do what they wanna do to there body's. We are all grown ups right? Legalize all drugs. If crack was legal would you do it? I think not so its not going to promote drug abuse because anyone in the right mind that's not addicted to crack wouldn't do crack. Kids couldn't get it because it all under law that a young person cant get it. A drug dealer WILL sell drugs to a kid. Money is money doesn't matter who gives you it. Legalizing it will make the drug dealers go away. LEGALIZE DRUGS!

I couldn't agree more. This is supposed to be the land of the free, yet I was arrested for inhaling the smoke from a plant that makes me feel insightful, silly and lethargic? What ****ing nonsense.

This country would be a better place if drugs were legal. It would allow our country to tax them, it would hamper the illegal drug trade and not to mention thousands of people who are sitting in jail for non violent drug crimes would free up space for the REAL criminals.

We are adults, and we only have one life to live. We should be allowed to experience and use whatever we like so long as we don't harm anybody else. I hope dearly things change in the future.

there are much more people who are in prison from being caught selling or using drugs than those who have actually committed violent crimes while being under the influence of them

this isnt to say that all drugs should be legal. its just ridiculous the laws in some places, where if you get caught selling an ounce of pot in vegas or oklahoma, you will probably be looking at just as much hard time as somebody who commits involuntary manslaughter

Let people do what they wanna do to there body's. We are all grown ups right? Legalize all drugs. If crack was legal would you do it? I think not so its not going to promote drug abuse because anyone in the right mind that's not addicted to crack wouldn't do crack. Kids couldn't get it because it all under law that a young person cant get it. A drug dealer WILL sell drugs to a kid. Money is money doesn't matter who gives you it. Legalizing it will make the drug dealers go away. LEGALIZE DRUGS!

the problem is that the feck heads that do the drugs dont have the money to pay for them so they steal from and sometimes murder those of us who dont want to feck up our lives because we are no hope losers with nothing else going on!

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS!

KILL ALL PEOPLE STUPID ENOUGH TO FECK UP THEIR LIVES WITH DRUGS!

the problem is that the feck heads that do the drugs dont have the money to pay for them so they steal from and sometimes murder those of us who dont want to feck up our lives because we are no hope losers with nothing else going on!

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS!

+1

I don't smoke pot personally (anymore) and think the potheads make up far too many facts about how it's actually good for them, however I do think pot should be legal. The rest should stay illegal though imo.

In downtown Vancouver, BC its estimated that the average crack addict causes around 2000 dollars of damage every day, would be so much simpler / cheaper to just end them rather then try to rehabilitate / ignore them

+1

I don't smoke pot personally (anymore) and think the potheads make up far too many facts about how it's actually good for them' date=' however I do think pot should be legal. The rest should stay illegal though imo.

In downtown Vancouver, BC its estimated that the average crack addict causes around 2000 dollars of damage every day, would be so much simpler / cheaper to just end them rather then try to rehabilitate / ignore them[/quote']

While we are at it why dont we also euthanize the elderly, disabled, handicapped, mentally insane, all violent crime offenders, rapists, child molesters, ect ect...?

While we are at it why dont we also euthanize the elderly' date=' disabled, handicapped, mentally insane, all violent crime offenders, rapists, child molesters, ect ect...?[/quote']

I actually do think we should have hard labour camps for violent offenders, rapists and child molesters. Why not make them do something constructive for society, instead of sit in prison and learn how to become a better criminal. If someone is insane, and doesn't realize that the crime they have commited is wrong, I would have no problem with that person being killed. They would never be an aset to society.

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS!

& screw those bums on methadone who get handouts from the govt & live off my taxes...

Those low-life scrubs should burn& be put in forced labour to pay their way...

disagree apart i think marijuana should be legal.

it grows that way...other drugs you have to do stuff chemically to it before you can use it.

marijuana you just roll it up and burn it. nothing wrong with that plus no one has ever died from marijuana.

disagree apart i think marijuana should be legal.

it grows that way...other drugs you have to do stuff chemically to it before you can use it.

marijuana you just roll it up and burn it. nothing wrong with that plus no one has ever died from marijuana.

Im pretty sure that last bit is BS... Weed REALLY slows down your reaction time... pretty sure SOMONE has died as a result of using and driving.... also it does make you retarded over time... Have a few buddies who has smoked so much they drool and isht plus have 0 short term memory.

While we are at it why dont we also euthanize the elderly' date=' disabled, handicapped, mentally insane, all violent crime offenders, rapists, child molesters, ect ect...?[/quote']

im down with that!......wait how old is elderly? but yeah to the rest!

Im pretty sure that last bit is BS... Weed REALLY slows down your reaction time... pretty sure SOMONE has died as a result of using and driving.... also it does make you retarded over time... Have a few buddies who has smoked so much they drool and isht plus have 0 short term memory.

Not mine i drive alll day high not once have i been pulled over or wrecked and my job requires me to drive.

If all drugs are legal you could go into a diner or get in a cab or something and the waitress or cab driver are high on some crazy **** and it would be ridiculous but you can't do anything about it. Keeping them illegal is the best way..

If all drugs are legal you could go into a diner or get in a cab or something and the waitress or cab driver are high on some crazy **** and it would be ridiculous but you can't do anything about it. Keeping them illegal is the best way..

People are going to do it anyways even if its against the law. Alcohol is a drug and you dont see drunk cab drivers. If crack was legal i wouldnt do it. Why would someone with zero crack problem just start doing it out of the blue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xJrRQHCAg

Honestly, they're sending people to jail because they're making money off all the slave labor. Highly skilled jail inmates are employed for about 1.25 cents an hour, to 20 cents an hour for low skilled workers.

The total number of inmates in the prison system equals to about 25%of the entire world, but are population equals to about 5% of the world.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8289

If you were to legalize it, it would make it less valuable and there would be no reason for our troops to be guarding those opium patches in Afghanistan. Alas, since our occupation of Afghanistan began, opium production has increased at an astonishing rate. I supplied a link to the BBC article in 2007:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6965115.stm

The plant took a hit later from disease, but production of it should increase in 2012

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/about-unodc/speeches/2011/June/2011-06-23-world-drug-report-launch.html

Any one can see they're making money but still these prisons cost tax dollars? These really are businesses...

I am sorry, but any time you try to make something illegal you will make it more valuable, or rare, and people will want it no matter what. This atmosphere creates way more crime and this is far worse to me than a few blown out drug heads who may commit an occasional offense. See, we would lesson the crime.

I can come up with many other reasons, like controlling it is better than getting it from someone off the streets, inmates who leave the jail system become hardened criminals.

But, in the end of day they are just sentencing someone for trying to harm themselves and that is it.

no marijuana does not slow down reaction time, thats just part of the nonsense people tell you to keep you off of it.

ofcourse if you smoke it all day everyday its bad for you....anything is in large doses..

even water can kill you if you drink too much of it.

+1

I don't smoke pot personally (anymore) and think the potheads make up far too many facts about how it's actually good for them' date=' however I do think pot should be legal. The rest should stay illegal though imo.

In downtown Vancouver, BC its estimated that the average crack addict causes around 2000 dollars of damage every day, would be so much simpler / cheaper to just end them rather then try to rehabilitate / ignore them[/quote']

Vancouver is ****ed up than haha I doubt each crack addict causes on average 2000 dollars a day in damage. Have you ever heard that you cant quit drugs unless you truly want to? I think theres a lot of truth to that. So you think putting these guys in prison/rehab then them getting out and going right back into their "2000" a day in damages is going to save money?

Why not just beef up the violent crime punishment's and protection? Get more cops but get them to worry about real ****.

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS!

you are an idiot, sound like a 14 yr old boy making a comment like that

Not mine i drive alll day high not once have i been pulled over or wrecked and my job requires me to drive.

Bloody hell... Only a matter of time til the surely saliva test you bro...

People are going to do it anyways even if its against the law. Alcohol is a drug and you dont see drunk cab drivers. If crack was legal i wouldnt do it. Why would someone with zero crack problem just start doing it out of the blue?

Because it's legal and they can't get in trouble for using it now?

you are an idiot' date=' sound like a 14 yr old boy making a comment like that[/quote']

and you are a prick! its something i believe so deal with it or feck off either is fine with me!

oh and ive got 13 years on you son! GET A LIFE! GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR! GTFO!

fecking 11er coming in my house dissrespecting his elders and betters sheesh