Sign in to follow this  
whoDatiz_11

NY Reilly: OK for men to marry each other, but 'no way' to mma

I just thought it was funny that the most outspoken opponent of MMA in New York, Assemblyman Bob Reilly, voted in favor of NY's gay marriage legislation. So let me get this straight: it's OK for a man to marry another man, but it's not OK for athletes to square off in a sanctioned MMA event. It's just hard to believe that gay marriage actually beat the UFC in entering the NY market.

I don't get why people are so against gay marrige. I'll admit I feel uncomfortable around gay people, but if they get married it does not have any effect on my life what so ever. Let them suffer like everyone else, and if your just going against it for the religious reasons your fake god won't be letting them into heaven anyhow, so whats the problem?

I don't get why people are so against gay marrige. I'll admit I feel uncomfortable around gay people' date=' but if they get married it does not have any effect on my life what so ever. Let them suffer like everyone else, and if your just going against it for the religious reasons your fake god won't be letting them into heaven anyhow, so whats the problem?[/quote']

the biological implications make it very difficult to explain to children,

especially if a same-sex couple adopt a child > the reproductive organ

questions become quite impossible to answer - :rolleyes:

the biological implications make it very difficult to explain to children' date='

especially if a same-sex couple adopt a child > the reproductive organ

questions become quite impossible to answer - :rolleyes:[/quote']

I will admit that child would probably be bullied a lot at school if the child had two moms or dads. However there are plenty of unfit straight parents out there, that are allowed to have children, I don't see why they should be allowed kids and a gay couple should not, when the gay couple may be better parents. In fact I would think the gay couple may be better parents in many ways, as it is something they would be less likely to take for granted.

It would be up to the parents to explain the biological things toto the child however, so it really wouldnt have any effect on other people in that regard.

If you accept 1 anti nature sexual behavior you have to accept them all for equality's sake:

Pedofiles

Rape

Dendrophilia (people who **** trees)

Necrophelia

beastiality

marinophilia (sp) (where you want to **** fish)

The whole lot. YES I just grouped people who have sex with same gender mates with the people who **** fish. Dont like it? F-U! Deviant sexual behavior is devient sexual behavior no matter how you slice it.

To say your gay by nature the same claim can be made for every other sexual devientcy... Im a rapist by nature or I love little boys cause I was born that way.

And before I get jumped on for trollin the gay community let me just say im not hating on gays directly just "sexual divientcy" as a whole.

If you accept 1 anti nature sexual behavior you have to accept them all for equality's sake:

Pedofiles

Rape

Necrophelia

beastiality

The whole lot. YES I just grouped people who have sex with same gender mates with the people who **** fish. Dont like it? F-U! Deviant sexual behavior is devient sexual behavior no matter how you slice it.

To say your gay by nature the same claim can be made for every other sexual devientcy... Im a rapist by nature or I love little boys cause I was born that way.

And before I get jumped on for trollin the gay community let me just say im not hating on gays directly just "sexual divientcy" as a whole.

I think your just trying to a slippery slope argument here that has no basis in reality. We do not have to accept those other things, if we allow gay people to get married. Gay people getting married are two people who like people of the same sex and is consensual. Rape is not consensual, I would say it's not consensual when someone as sex with a child, as the child is too young to really understand what is going on. Beastiality is not consensual as the animal has no choice in the matter and not consensual. Basically my argument for all of those is not consensual, minues the trees. If you want to **** a tree and get splinters in your ****, me by guest.

The thing is, men are more likely to fight each other when watching mma, then they are to marry each other if they attend a gay wedding, which isn't profitable btw

I think your just trying to a slippery slope argument here that has no basis in reality. We do not have to accept those other things' date=' if we allow gay people to get married. Gay people getting married are two people who like people of the same sex and is consensual. Rape is not consensual, I would say it's not consensual when someone as sex with a child, as the child is too young to really understand what is going on. Beastiality is not consensual as the animal has no choice in the matter and not consensual. Basically my argument for all of those is not consensual, minues the trees. If you want to **** a tree and get splinters in your ****, me by guest.[/quote']

Going against nature is what it is. the "conscent" thing can be argued by those who practice those acts of depravity.

Bottom line here (no pun intended there) is that when your puzzle peaces dont fit together no law saying its OK is gonna change that.

I just thought it was funny that the most outspoken opponent of MMA in New York' date=' Assemblyman Bob Reilly, voted in favor of NY's gay marriage legislation. So let me get this straight: it's OK for a man to marry another man, but it's not OK for athletes to square off in a sanctioned MMA event. It's just hard to believe that gay marriage actually beat the UFC in entering the NY market.[/quote']

You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Apples and oranges. I can't believe you're comparing an issue of human rights to some petty squabble between the athletic commission and the state. Ridiculous...

Pedofiles

Rape

Necrophelia

beastiality

This is one of the most retarded things i've read and hope your not serious. How is sex between two consenting adults who are the same gender the same as a paedophile, rapists and people who **** fish (which you seem to know alot about). Forcing yourself on a person, child of fish(?) is completely different and is abusing someone or something which gay relationships aren't. I'm not gay but if two men or women want to have sex with each other then they can go for it as far as I care. Don't see why people have a problem with it as it doesn't effect them what so ever. Let me guess it's agaisnt "god's word" or something? Oh yeah if you didn't like this response F-U:D

^^^ The issue is not whether a man has rights to have sexx with another man, but whether marriage between same sexes is right and should be legal.

Forget all the legality BS and just think about the natural implications of a world that's gay.

There would have to be a laboratory of lab-rat humans set up and conditioned just for procreation. Schlongs don't belong in the bunghole. Vaginas are made for the male organ.

It's just the way it is. This fight from the gay community is to grab the same benefits and rights that men and women in marriage have. Not about sex.

^^^ The issue is not whether a man has rights to have sexx with another man' date=' but whether marriage between same sexes is right and should be legal.

Forget all the legality BS and just think about the natural implications of a world that's gay.

There would have to be a laboratory of lab-rat humans set up and conditioned just for procreation. Schlongs don't belong in the bunghole. Vaginas are made for the male organ.

It's just the way it is. This fight from the gay community is to grab the same benefits and rights that men and women in marriage have. Not about sex.[/quote']

I don't see a problem with gay marriage either. People seem to think that if gay marriage was legal then the whole world would suddenly turn gay and start marrying each other. It's a stupid law anyway that gay marriage is illegal but gay relationships are legal. They are basicially saying you can have sex with each other but can't make your relationship binding or respectful through marriage like men and woman can.

I don't see what it matters to people who object to it anyway it's not effecting them at all and they are stopping people from having a right that IMO everyone should have.

Going against nature is what it is. the "conscent" thing can be argued by those who practice those acts of depravity.

Bottom line here (no pun intended there) is that when your puzzle peaces dont fit together no law saying its OK is gonna change that.

the thing is....they do.

This is one of the most retarded things i've read and hope your not serious. How is sex between two consenting adults who are the same gender the same as a paedophile' date=' rapists and people who **** fish (which you seem to know alot about). Forcing yourself on a person, child of fish(?) is completely different and is abusing someone or something which gay relationships aren't. I'm not gay but if two men or women want to have sex with each other then they can go for it as far as I care. Don't see why people have a problem with it as it doesn't effect them what so ever. Let me guess it's agaisnt "god's word" or something? Oh yeah if you didn't like this response F-U:D[/quote']

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as you're obviously an atheist Captain_Obv my response to your post is not specifically for you , but for anyone with the courage to acknowledge right from wrong regardless of how much it hurts or offends. Civil rights should be given to those who have no choice based upon what color skin they are born with or what gender they are. Civil rights should not be given to people based upon the choices they make in life and homosexuality/lesbianism is a CHOICE/ LEARNED BEHAVIOR!!! That's the big point that you're missing. That being said I will confirm the statements Cryptic Soldier was making.

First of all he was being very serious when he lumps homosexuality/lesbianism in the same category with other sexual perversions. Even if you don't believe in the bible, nature itself helps/teaches you to interpret right from wrong. No one inherently goes and lays with someone of the same sex and doesn't acknowledge that something within is telling them there is something wrong with the act. It's no different than stealing something off the shelf of a store and immediately your conscience begins to plague you. Eventually you will try and justify your actions or your sense of duty to your fellow man will take over. People like you Doctor Obv. must believe that every man is an island to himself, but that's not the case. We have an obligation to the children that grow up in this world if nothing else. Even the things that are done in secret/in the dark are brought to the light if it isn't brought under control eventually.

For those of you who believe in the bible and need scriptural proof here it is starting with verses throughout Leviticus 18 which expose homosexuality, incest, and bestiality as being abominations in the site of God. The same thing is repeated throughtout Leviticus 20 as reaffirmation that this activity should not be allowed.

Lev 18:2-25

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.

15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.

17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

KJV

The same God back than is the same God now so immoral activity and effiminate behavior is still considered to be an abomination in his site:

1 Cor 6:9-10

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

KJV

I don't see a problem with gay marriage either. People seem to think that if gay marriage was legal then the whole world would suddenly turn gay and start marrying each other. It's a stupid law anyway that gay marriage is illegal but gay relationships are legal. They are basicially saying you can have sex with each other but can't make your relationship binding or respectful through marriage like men and woman can.

I don't see what it matters to people who object to it anyway it's not effecting them at all and they are stopping people from having a right that IMO everyone should have.

The problem is that if one group is able to get their way (even though it is proven that it is a lifestyle they have chosen ) than who else can come forth with their own agenda and say "we should have the same rights as those" because they claim to not be able to help their behavior either (i.e. pedophiles' date=' etc)? Furthermore, one of the main purposes for why we were put on this earth is thwarted "...be fruitful, and multiply." Gen 1:28. Certainly the population would not stop growing, but we may see it increasingly grow as God unintended it.

I for one am not disposed to believing that God has his way of sending messages if immoral behavior becomes rampant. You can take it or leave it for what it is. I'll let you be the judge concerning the following verses and you question yourselves concerning some of the tragic events that have happened to different nations, countries, and regions of the world over the lifetime of man... especially those within the last 20 years.

[b']24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

KJV

[/b][/b]

It may be a good read' date=' but I'm really not interested in debating religion or morals or whatever[/quote']

Than why have responded to the thread or looked inside the thread to begin with. What did you think it was going to turn into??? I mean 99.9% of the time i can tell just by looking at the title of a thread what the topic is and what kind of comments are going to be inside. This was a pretty obvious one.

You say that they have a choice in whether they gay or not but I don't see how. People grow up and they find out if they are attracted to men or women. Don't think they have much choice in the matter. You say it's wrong but who is to say it is? just because some book 2000 years ago(about when the world started LOL) says it is. Surely you can see the difference between being gay and forcing yourself onto a person, child or animal.

You say we have an obligation to our children to teach them it's wrong or something but doing that will just teach them to be narrow minded and be prejudice towards people different from them.

I'm going to be honest and say I didn't read the bible quotes because in my opinion it's nonsense and I don't believe people should base their lives on something that has no scientific evidence to support it claims that things in the bible happened. It's basicially denying people a right they should have based on something with no evidence to support it.

Than why have responded to the thread or looked inside the thread to begin with. What did you think it was going to turn into??? I mean 99.9% of the time i can tell just by looking at the title of a thread what the topic is and what kind of comments are going to be inside. This was a pretty obvious one.

the topic really shouldn't of turned into a religious debate tbh!

You say that they have a choice in whether they gay or not but I don't see how. People grow up and they find out if they are attracted to men or women. Don't think they have much choice in the matter. You say it's wrong but who is to say it is? just because some book 2000 years ago(about when the world started LOL) says it is. Surely you can see the difference between being gay and forcing yourself onto a person' date=' child or animal.

You say we have an obligation to our children to teach them it's wrong or something but doing that will just teach them to be narrow minded and be prejudice towards people different from them.

I'm going to be honest and say I didn't read the bible quotes because in my opinion it's nonsense and I don't believe people should base their lives on something that has no scientific evidence to support it claims that things in the bible happened. It's basicially denying people a right they should have based on something with no evidence to support it.[/quote']

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say that they have a choice in whether they gay or not but I don't see how. People grow up and they find out if they are attracted to men or women.

You don't see how or you don't want to see how????...cause there's a big difference. Religious overtones aside....if you think it's natural/normal for a person to grow up desiring to be with someone the same sex you're about as naive as it gets. No offense intended. Homosexuality is just as much a choice as drinking or smoking. Certainly it's not up to you to say what's wrong from right , because quite clearly you stand for nothing and and if people are at liberty to do something than it's ok by your standards. Not surprisingly, I never expected you to read any of the text from the bible because why quote scriptures to an unbeliever. Besides quoting text that discourages people from sleeping with immediate relatives and animals makes the bible complete nonsense right??? ... and no, I don't see a difference in one sexual perversion from another because there all unnatural activity and it's all abomination. I just call it what it is, you can call it freedom of expression if you like.

By the way the bible is more than just about how the world started. Maybe if you get past the first page or two you'd realize that. Perhaps that's your first problem. Maybe that's why you can't see that just because you're at a liberty/law to do certain things doesn't mean that it is expedient to do so. In other words if a person could get past their selfish, self centered mindset they would realize hey its more than just me living in this world and even though it may be lawful for me to do this certain act I have an obligation to those around me. Teaching kids right from wrong is not teaching them to be prejudice or narrow minded toward others....not if you teach them that love towards all mankind is unconditional regardless of what path they choose (although choices always come with consequences)...but they still need to know the difference between whats right and whats wrong so their is no confusion and so that boundaries are clearly set. A society w/o boundaries is prone to chaos/destruction. That's a fact.

the topic really shouldn't of turned into a religious debate tbh!

You're right. It's about civil rights. As i said before civil rights should be used to protect and enforce the rights of those who have no control over their gender, race, color....not someone's lifestyle choice. It's that simple.

"So' date=' Jake Shields, we have some good news and we have some bad news."[/quote']

I see what you did there...

Isnt that one of GSPs stipulations for agreeing to a fight?

Him & Phil ive been told have already booked a wedding date in NY...

In all seriousness... MMA sanctioned events should come before legalizing same sex marriages...

I mean cmon...

Priorities...

There is some downright retarded **** in this thread

I think you're mentally challenged for using the word retarded. Why didn't you just say "There is some downright gay stuff in the thread"???? hypocrite. What kind of idiotic comment is that??

I think you're mentally challenged for using the word retarded. Why didn't you just say "There is some downright gay stuff in the thread"???? hypocrite. What kind of idiotic comment is that??

Because generally I don't waste my time arguing with ignorant bigots. I just threw the comment out there and it seems to have found it's mark as you automatically assumed it was direct at you and your walls of text.

Which it most certainly was..

Homosexuality as a lifestyle choice? Are you kidding me? Do you know any gay people? Have any gay friends?

Please .. By your argument that civil rights only protects circumstances that an individual has no control over then throw your narrowminded religious beliefs out the window

Being a Christian is certainly a lifestyle choice and should not be protected from "unwarranted infringement by governments and private organizations, and ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the state without discrimination or repression." under YOUR definition

Get the **** out of here with Leviticus anyway .. what bearings does that have on the teachings of Christ?

I've read the Bible .. and while I believe in god .. I'm come to realize if I want to read a wordy work of fiction Stephen King is certainly more entertaining and isn't nearly the breeding ground for hate...

I'll wait for my wall of text

I'm cool with gay marriage I don't really give a **** what other people do. In fact I think the world would be a million times better if people just minded their own business sometimes

Because generally I don't waste my time arguing with ignorant bigots. I just threw the comment out there and it seems to have found it's mark as you automatically assumed it was direct at you and your walls of text.

Which it most certainly was..

Homosexuality as a lifestyle choice? Are you kidding me? Do you know any gay people? Have any gay friends?

Please .. By your argument that civil rights only protects circumstances that an individual has no control over then throw your narrowminded religious beliefs out the window

Being a Christian is certainly a lifestyle choice and should not be protected from "unwarranted infringement by governments and private organizations' date=' and ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the state without discrimination or repression." under YOUR definition

Get the **** out of here with Leviticus anyway .. what bearings does that have on the teachings of Christ?

I've read the Bible .. and while I believe in god .. I'm come to realize if I want to read a wordy work of fiction Stephen King is certainly more entertaining and isn't nearly the breeding ground for hate...

I'll wait for my wall of text[/quote']

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ignorant bigot"??? How ironic that those words should come from someone who claims sensitivity to one group (gays), but shows total disregard and insensitivity to another (mentally handicapped). You clearly can't argue with so called "ignorant bigots" because you're not intelligent enough to do so. What does "retarded" have to do with anything in this thread??? and what does it really matter if I know any gays personally? Do you know any handicapped people personally??? What made you just throw the word "retarded" out there and yet have the nerve to call someone ignorant? Really, is that how you get people's attention by saying something stupid and hoping to offend them in the process?

As a matter of fact I know gays and know of gays... and their just as intelligent, nice, talented, and beautiful as the next person. I also know of alcoholics and drug addicts who are intelligent, talented, sincere, and beautiful, but that's no excuse for me to condone the fact that they are alcoholics and drug addicts (which was their choice) and lead them to believe they have some sense of false entitlement. MAYBE you should get that, but I wouldn't expect you to based upon what kind of person I take you to be. I don't even know where you were coming from or going with Christians not being entitled to civil rights, but who said that they were or should be?? There's freedom of religion and assembly. So what??? I don't see Christians specifically getting special favors nor should they. You don't see the media going crazy when someone says something anti-Christian and you certainly don't hear about Christians getting special priveleges. Maybe you can elaborate further on what exactly you're talking about because you made no sense. You seemed to be more supporting my point than going against it.

SO in order to present an intelligent argument you first have to show signs of intelligence which first means not speaking on topics you have no idea about and than making a fool out of your self in the process...especially by referring to something as "gay" or "retarded" even though they're unrelated to what you're talking about. To say you believe in God and than belittle the bible in the same instance makes you a walking contradiction if there is one. You say Christ had nothing to do with O.T. scriptures when Jesus constantly pointed out O.T. writings to show people how they erred in both their actions and thinking.

Matt 21:42

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

KJV

Matt 22:29

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

KJV

"the scriptures" refer to the very word of God itself which at that time was obviously the O.T. writings. Not just Jesus only, but all the New Testament writers accepted the Old Testament (which would include Leviticus) as divinely inspired:

2 Tim 3:16

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

KJV

So for someone like yourself to say that Jesus had nothing to do with the O.T. writings shows either your lack of understanding/intelligence or possible bias towards gays. Either way you look like a fool. I doubt you believe in God at all (and obviously not the bible), or at least the same God that inspired the bible as I noticed your god is a little "g" and therefore possibly a made up god. However, this is a topic to be discussed further outside this thread if you like as long as you feel like looking even more like an idiot than you've made yourself out to be. Just start the thread or PM me. I'll respond accordingly if it seem worthy of my time.

You say that they have a choice in whether they gay or not but I don't see how. People grow up and they find out if they are attracted to men or women.

You don't see how or you don't want to see how????...cause there's a big difference. Religious overtones aside....if you think it's natural/normal for a person to grow up desiring to be with someone the same sex you're about as naive as it gets. No offense intended. Homosexuality is just as much a choice as drinking or smoking. Certainly it's not up to you to say what's wrong from right ' date=' because quite clearly you stand for nothing and and if people are at liberty to do something than it's ok by your standards. Not surprisingly, I never expected you to read any of the text from the bible because why quote scriptures to an unbeliever. Besides quoting text that discourages people from sleeping with immediate relatives and animals makes the bible complete nonsense right??? ... and no, I don't see a difference in one sexual perversion from another because there all unnatural activity and it's all abomination. I just call it what it is, you can call it freedom of expression if you like.

By the way the bible is more than just about how the world started. Maybe if you get past the first page or two you'd realize that. Perhaps that's your first problem. Maybe that's why you can't see that just because you're at a liberty/law to do certain things doesn't mean that it is expedient to do so. In other words if a person could get past their selfish, self centered mindset they would realize hey its more than just me living in this world and even though it may be lawful for me to do this certain act I have an obligation to those around me. Teaching kids right from wrong is not teaching them to be prejudice or narrow minded toward others....not if you teach them that love towards all mankind is unconditional regardless of what path they choose (although choices always come with consequences)...but they still need to know the difference between whats right and whats wrong so their is no confusion and so that boundaries are clearly set. A society w/o boundaries is prone to chaos/destruction. That's a fact.[/quote']

You say being gay isn't natural then explain how it happens between nearly everthing living on earth? animals are known to have same sex relations with each other. Are they choosing to be homosexual as well? "Certainly it shouldn't be left to you to choose between right or wrong because you stand for nothing" LOL and what do you stand for? Just because you were gulliable enough to be brainwashed in thinking there is a big man in the sky looking out for you then thats your problem and doesn''t mean religious people are better then everyone else. I got an idea why don't we let priests decide whats right and wrong and watch the age of consent go down to around 5 (only in boys though).

Why has this become about religion anyway? It was never about that until you started quoting verses. If we believed everything in the bible then we'd still be living in mud huts and dragging clubs about.

You keep saying it's wrong like your in charge of the law or something. Religion causes more problems for society then people being homosexual ever will. A society without religion would be a much safer place. Thats a fact.

Wow...

I know....wow.

i love how people are saying its wrong based on a biological level, so it should be banned.

what about male and female couples who chose not to procreate. it is the same relationship as a homosexual one.

to go from 'it doesnt entirely make sense' to coming to the conclusion 'it should be banned'

how about throwing hundreds of other things in there.

Desk jobs: Its in our human nature to be on the hunt, this represses our instincts and is a major cause for depression and high suicide rates

Alcohol: to poison our bodies, to destroy the very foundation of our self only to simultaneously break our consciousness into a state that amuses us.

Life Support

Preventing death for old people instead of letting them die at a natural age.

Curing Cancer and other diseases

Driving speeds our bodies were never meant to go at

all trivial, right? mostly stupid, right?

get your head of the sand, your this generations racist bigot.

I will admit that child would probably be bullied a lot at school if the child had two moms or dads. However there are plenty of unfit straight parents out there' date=' that are allowed to have children, I don't see why they should be allowed kids and a gay couple should not, when the gay couple may be better parents. In fact I would think the gay couple may be better parents in many ways, as it is something they would be less likely to take for granted.

It would be up to the parents to explain the biological things toto the child however, so it really wouldnt have any effect on other people in that regard.[/quote']

meh, if you're getting bullied due to having same sex adopted parents, join an MMA gym haha

am sure people would leave you alone when they find out you're a "big scary cage fighter"

who gives a toss about someones sexual preference anyway?

i dont get why people feel so threatened by it

x