Sign in to follow this  
FroZeN

Cheick Kongo Cracked Pat Barry's Jaw Wide Open

And it will never be the same. Did you guys SEE Pat Barry after he got KTFO? He looked like a murder victim. His eyes were so confused as to what direction to go to, that they started looking at each other and discussing "Hey, we're out, what the **** do we do?" His KO face might have been funnier than Rashads.

Every time they showed it on replay my friend and I just couldn't help but laugh our asses off. It looked like he was about to blow a load he was so cross eyed. He had that look that special ed kids get when they get ice cream while clapping their hands real awkwardly.

Cheick Kongo should be arrested and tried for first degree murder. I mean, at least Pat Barry was nice enough to not knock Kongo completely unconscious. Barry gave Kongo a little breathing room, but Kongo being the dirty frenchman that he is took total advantage of this small opportunity and delivered a shot that sweatshop workers in China could hear.

Oh well, one things for sure, Pat Barry got his chin cracked wide open, and the consequences will never be the same.

And it will never be the same. Did you guys SEE Pat Barry after he got KTFO? He looked like a murder victim. His eyes were so confused as to what direction to go to' date=' that they started looking at each other and discussing "Hey, we're out, what the **** do we do?" His KO face might have been funnier than Rashads.

Every time they showed it on replay my friend and I just couldn't help but laugh our asses off. It looked like he was about to blow a load he was so cross eyed. He had that look that special ed kids get when they get ice cream while clapping their hands real awkwardly.

Cheick Kongo should be arrested and tried for first degree murder. I mean, at least Pat Barry was nice enough to not knock Kongo completely unconscious. Barry gave Kongo a little breathing room, but Kongo being the dirty frenchman that he is took total advantage of this small opportunity and delivered a shot that sweatshop workers in China could hear.

Oh well, one things for sure, Pat Barry got his chin cracked wide open, and the consequences will never be the same.[/quote']

^_^. Kongo!

He really did go down easily ' date=' I was surprised.[/quote']

Dude. These guys are heavyweights. If Kongo cracks anyone right square in the jaw like that, it doesn't matter who you are, you're going dizown.

Barry will be back strong.

So now I would say Cain has a very good chin, he took like 3 or four of those shots like nothing, Barry was layed out cold! ;)

As for the poster above ^^^^^ wrong, can we say Cain Velasquez!

Dude. These guys are heavyweights. If Kongo cracks anyone right square in the jaw like that' date=' it doesn't matter who you are, you're going dizown.

Barry will be back strong.[/quote']

cain took one right to the jaw and was fine :confused:

cain took one right to the jaw and was fine :confused:

Well... Cain is a badass. But we don't know exactly the difference in the power of the two. To me, Barry looked like he was not as stiff-necked as Cain was, and was not expecting that punch, was not stiffened up for it, and also got his temple cracked just before the spot on chin crushing nerve bending chin-into-neck punch he took. I think the shot Pat took was worse than Cains. Too complex to make an argument either way. Fact is.. it was a perfect 1-2 combo.

Dude. These guys are heavyweights. If Kongo cracks anyone right square in the jaw like that' date=' it doesn't matter who you are, you're going dizown.

Barry will be back strong.[/quote']

So now I would say Cain has a very good chin' date=' he took like 3 or four of those shots like nothing, Barry was layed out cold! ;)

As for the poster above ^^^^^ wrong, can we say Cain Velasquez![/quote']

Man Kongo cracked Cain with a straight punch on the chin moving back, his shot against Barry was a freaking uppercut on the jaw. Can't really compare those punches. The ones he landed against Barry generated a lot more force.

At least now the Velasquez haters who try to say he has a glass jaw can shut up.

For real, that was so stupid.

Just because Kongo isn't a top 5, that doesn't mean the guy cant hit freakishly hard, and he does. Kongo hits way hard.

Lol, Cain was in trouble but recovered quick. That said he didn't get hit with the same combo. Man that fight ending was something else!

no kidding' date=' for just a second i thought barry was dead[/quote']

I seriously thought I had just witnessed a murder in the octagon.

So now I would say Cain has a very good chin' date=' he took like 3 or four of those shots like nothing, Barry was layed out cold! ;)

As for the poster above ^^^^^ wrong, can we say Cain Velasquez![/quote']

like nothing??? He was dropped at least 3 times and was stalling to get his brains back in his head.

Did you watch the fight :rolleyes:

like nothing??? He was dropped at least 3 times and was stalling to get his brains back in his head.

Did you watch the fight :rolleyes:

Seriously. Cain was in trouble and only bailed himself out because apparently a half conscious Velasquez can still easily take down a fully conscious Kongo. Sad.

Did anyone think the three shots to the ko'd Barry were a little excessive. I mean, It was pretty obvious he was limp and ko'd, kinda seemed like overkill. I know these guys are told not to stop till the ref stops you, but many fighters are smart enough/gracious enough to leave an unconscious guy alone.

That shot was perfect. Cain was never hit with someone that clean.

He did get hit as clean as the first shot that Barry got rocked with. The difference between Cain and Barry is that when Cain gets rocked, his instinct is to go for a takedown which stops Cheick from hitting him again because it puts him on the defensive.

With Barry, all he's ever known was to stand up, which means an easy KO for a guy with as much power as Kongo, especially whilst Barry was dizzier than an 18 year old school girl at her first house party.

Did anyone think the three shots to the ko'd Barry were a little excessive. I mean' date=' It was pretty obvious he was limp and ko'd, kinda seemed like overkill. I know these guys are told not to stop till the ref stops you, but many fighters are smart enough/gracious enough to leave an unconscious guy alone.[/quote']

Fair enough, but I'm thinking Kongo's brain was still orbiting Jupiter at the time, so I'm willing to cut him some slack for not immediately recognizing that Barry was out.

And it will never be the same. Did you guys SEE Pat Barry after he got KTFO? He looked like a murder victim. His eyes were so confused as to what direction to go to' date=' that they started looking at each other and discussing "Hey, we're out, what the **** do we do?" His KO face might have been funnier than Rashads.

Oh well, one things for sure, Pat Barry got his chin cracked wide open, and the consequences will never be the same.[/quote']

The fight made me laugh and so did your post. Good job! lol

At least now the Velasquez haters who try to say he has a glass jaw can shut up.

Lol, Cain's jaw is suss as... &

Great post FroZen... Good read & chuckle...

A senior member yet you speak of these elite fighters in such a dis-respectful way... You are obviously an 'armchair' fan. I would suggest you get your a** into the cage and trade some blows and learn to appreciate the sport a bit more

Fair enough' date=' but I'm thinking [b']Kongo's brain was still orbiting [/b]Jupiter at the time, so I'm willing to cut him some slack for not immediately recognizing that Barry was out.

... fair enough - lol

Fair enough' date=' but I'm thinking Kongo's brain was still orbiting Jupiter at the time, so I'm willing to cut him some slack for not immediately recognizing that Barry was out.[/quote']

Didn't help the fact that Kongo literally fell on top of him as if he had been KO'd himself. I think that was close to a double KO!

A senior member yet you speak of these elite fighters in such a dis-respectful way... You are obviously an 'armchair' fan. I would suggest you get your a** into the cage and trade some blows and learn to appreciate the sport a bit more

Great words from another keyboard warrior...

" knock Kongo completely unconscious."

He wasn't unconscious. His equilibrium got messed up which made him flop around like a tard. He was rocked hard though. But I doubt he was unconscious at any point.

Great words from another keyboard warrior...

And you base your statement on..... what?

Is that a sour grapes comment because you are in-fact a keyboard warrior, or do walk-the-walk rather than talk-the-talk unlike most of the 'fans' on here?

Don't get your panties in a wad. I'm more than sure you don't train either thus making your statement hypocritical.

This reply is such a bloody waste of my time. Haha, did you see what I did there? I used your demographics lingo against you. :)

AND Kongo did it with wobbly legs!!! He may have literally killed Barry had his stance been firm. Or it would've at least been the most watched slo-mo KO of the century as it unhinged Barry's jaw.

" knock Kongo completely unconscious."

He wasn't unconscious. His equilibrium got messed up which made him flop around like a tard. He was rocked hard though. But I doubt he was unconscious at any point.

lol

Hahahahahaha, it was awesome. Am I the only one who saw Pat's "pouty face" look with his lip sticking out?

^_^. Kongo!

KoNgO SmAsH!!!

He really did go down easily ' date=' I was surprised.[/quote']

I wasn't.

He was dazed from the punch behind the ear then walked right into a massive uppercut right on the jaw. If he didn't fall like a sack of potatoes after that then i would have been very surprized.

I wasn't.

He was dazed from the punch behind the ear then walked right into a massive uppercut right on the jaw. If he didn't fall like a sack of potatoes after that then i would have been very surprized.

Yeah he ate two very, very hard shots. That **** would have KTFO anyone.