Matt Mitrione needs more competition

Tiemo

yeah schaub would be a good opponent' date=' but unlikley like you said.

I'd say give Mitrione Frank Mir.[/quote']

That'd be an interesting way to test how good Mitrione is but I'd be thinking that Mir would be too good on the ground for Mitrione to even put up a fight if it goes there (which I think it would).

Dave Herman , Travis Browne or Cheik Kongo.

They all seem ideal , what you forget is 5-0 in the UFC and who is his biggest win? He had no fights prior to the UFC so a 5-0 ranking isn't that spectacular.

I see him the underdog in the 3 matchups I think would be most fitting , he keeps surprising I'd like to see any of them.

Dave Herman ' date=' Travis Browne or Cheik Kongo.

They all seem ideal , what you forget is 5-0 in the UFC and who is his biggest win? He had no fights prior to the UFC so a 5-0 ranking isn't that spectacular.

I see him the underdog in the 3 matchups I think would be most fitting , he keeps surprising I'd like to see any of them.[/quote']

I think Mitriones 5-0 record is impressive because of the way he's won his fights. It's not like he's taking these lower level opponents to decisions all the time, he's knocking them out.

He needs a higher level opponent like one of the guys you mentioned to see how he does and where he will be in title contendership.