Sign in to follow this  
Cryptic_Soldier

Read OP Before voting... IS it Racist?

So im at work and there is a conversation going on....

Players: Chris, Sue, CS

Chris: Sue you need to go see Gen So n So to get your badge back

Sue: I have my badge (having just returned from the badging office to get a new one after losing her old one.

Chris: No sue you need to go see this General cause he has your badge cause you lost it and he found it.

Sue: Ok I will....

CS (butting in) : Sue you lost your badge

Sue: No

CS: So who'se badge did the general find?

Sue: well mine

CS: So you lost your badge but you didn?t?

Sue: No I misplaced it

CS: Whatever, was this the first time

Sue: no I've been here 3 weeks and this is the 3rd time

CS: Sue your ****ing kidding me. You've lost 3 Access badges to a high security government compound.

Sue: yeah, so

CS: SO WTF SO?! Your ****ing ******** me... How have they not reported you to G2(the people in charge of base and compound security who also do counterterrorism investigations)

Sue: yeah they might do that

Sue: To make sure I?m not related to any *does circular motion over her head

CS: related to what any angels?

Sue: No any people who wear turbans

CS: Sue that was the most racist thing I have heard in the workplace yet.

Sue: What I LIKE Black people

CS: Sue your ****ing kidding me... that is so off topic. You just insinuated all people who wear turbans are terrorists.

Sue: Your putting words in my mouth

CS: No sue I?m elaborating on what you insinuated. You said the people who do counterterrorism would have to check your family history to make sure your not related to people who wear And then you did some hand signal to represent a turban.

CS: So your saying I am a terrorist

Sue: Do you wear a turban?

CS: My people do. My Bio Dad does. I come from a ****ing Turban wearing peoples. So your saying Either I?m a terrorist or my turban wearing dad is?

Sue: I didn?t say that

CS: OMFG Yes you did. and if you didn?t say it you implied it cause your too chicken to just say you think all Muslims are terrorists.

SO IS IT RACIST?

So, CS, do you use vagisil, or monostat7 for your feminine itching? Cause it sounds like you need another tube.

Men dont worry about ridiculous BS like that, and the only terrorists so far have been towelheads.

Try to grow a pair.

So' date=' CS, do you use vagisil, or monostat7 for your feminine itching? Cause it sounds like you need another tube.

Men dont worry about ridiculous BS like that, and the only terrorists so far have towelheads.

Try to grow a pair.[/quote']

lol so much phail

Depends on ur point of view. In the 90s you thought of turbans, you thought of Taxis and slurpees.

After 9/11 you thought of turbans you thought of AK trigger happy muslims

It all depends on how the media portrays them or how often you need a taxi.

You want to hear racist? i was watching Micael Moore's(god i hate that guy) bowling for Columbine, and they were showing the news footage of the surviving kids doing interviews and it went a little like this

Reporter - "What happened?"

Girl(sobbing) - "They came in with guns and they pointed a gun at me and asked me if i wanted to die and i said no, so they shot the girl next to me ....and then they shot the balck kid. "

At that point i began to laugh my *** off, and i felt like a **** for a while till my friend told me "you werent laughing at Columbine you were laughing at racism"

I would say racist... She obviously implied people with turbans are dubbed as terrorist's.

You been here since 09' and you are nazi grammar gimmick account with 400 posts? More like a sock puppet account begging for a perma-ban. I think it's a lot more racist to believe that wearing a turban makes you a certain race to begin with,

You been here since 09' and you are nazi grammar gimmick account with 400 posts? More like a sock puppet account begging for a perma-ban. I think it's a lot more racist to believe that wearing a turban makes you a certain race to begin with' date='[/quote']

fgorillalolm70e544epg7.jpg

She can't be racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for black people...

Lol joke, yes I'd say that is racist, but I'm betting it was unintentional. By the sound of it she is really dumb, and doesn't even realize what she's saying could be offensive. And she lost 3 access cards I. 3 weeks??

So im at work and there is a conversation going on....

Players: Chris' date=' Sue, CS

Chris: Sue you need to go see Gen So n So to get your badge back

Sue: I have my badge (having just returned from the badging office to get a new one after losing her old one.

Chris: No sue you need to go see this General cause he has your badge cause you lost it and he found it.

Sue: Ok I will....

CS (butting in) : Sue you lost your badge

Sue: No

CS: So who'se badge did the general find?

Sue: well mine

CS: So you lost your badge but you didn?t?

Sue: No I misplaced it

CS: Whatever, was this the first time

Sue: no I've been here 3 weeks and this is the 3rd time

CS: Sue your ****ing kidding me. You've lost 3 Access badges to a high security government compound.

Sue: yeah, so

CS: SO WTF SO?! Your ****ing ******** me... How have they not reported you to G2(the people in charge of base and compound security who also do counterterrorism investigations)

Sue: yeah they might do that

Sue: To make sure I?m not related to any *does circular motion over her head

CS: related to what any angels?

Sue: No any people who wear turbans

CS: Sue that was the most racist thing I have heard in the workplace yet.

Sue: What I LIKE Black people

CS: Sue your ****ing kidding me... that is so off topic. You just insinuated all people who wear turbans are terrorists.

Sue: Your putting words in my mouth

CS: No sue I?m elaborating on what you insinuated. You said the people who do counterterrorism would have to check your family history to make sure your not related to people who wear And then you did some hand signal to represent a turban.

CS: So your saying I am a terrorist

Sue: Do you wear a turban?

CS: My people do. My Bio Dad does. I come from a ****ing Turban wearing peoples. So your saying Either I?m a terrorist or my turban wearing dad is?

Sue: I didn?t say that

CS: OMFG Yes you did. and if you didn?t say it you implied it cause your too chicken to just say you think all Muslims are terrorists.

SO IS IT RACIST?[/quote']

too-long-didnt-read.png

I read it. It is, but I believe in profiling. Not all turban wearing people are terrorists, but they have less of a reputation in my eyes.

Sure, it's racist, but my opinion is, get over it. Racism is nothing if you don't get your panties in a knot over it.

Here's my addendum. Grow the hell up. Do you need everyone to be 100% nice to you through your life, or what? It doesn't freaking matter if somebody profiles you. If you're a turban-wearer, you should know the risk involved that some people may not trust you as much as the next guy, because the fact IS that turban wearing jack offs ran planes into our twin towers almost 10 years ago. Turban wearing jack offs send their children in with bombs strapped to their chest.

Does this mean that all Turban wearers are jack offs? No! Definitely not, but any moron should know that you are taking a risk by putting one on, or taking Islam as your faith, because Islam has a bad name.

I'm not against race, creed, color, etc., but it's definitely no lie that there are turban-wearing terrorists that maim and kill people.

Call me racist, but I'm not. I base this off FACTS.

I don't hate you, or dislike you, as a matter of fact, I respect you, but you should know better. You should know that if you're taking a popular name, you're going to be compared to popular opinion.