Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius

Is it time there was a second UFC...

for fighting with weapons?

Obviously if there are people getting axed to death or split down the middle clean in two by a katana it may prove a little tricky to get sanctioned. Maybe there could be some rules and the weapons could be made of wood or something and the fighters provided with some protection so the fights don't quite end in fatalities? What do you guys reckon?

Police_Verso.jpg

gladiator_thumb_wideweb__470x304,0.jpg

gladiator0.gif

for fighting with weapons?

Obviously if there are people getting axed to death or split down the middle clean in two by a katana it may prove a little tricky to get sanctioned. Maybe there could be some rules and the weapons could be made of wood or something and the fighters provided with some protection so the fights don't quite end in fatalities? What do you guys reckon?

Police_Verso.jpg

gladiator_thumb_wideweb__470x304

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/willow/gladiator0.gif' alt='gladiator0.gif'>

I think most people would say humanity has evolved past this point..... Going into a fight knowing you COULD die is much different than going into a fight knowing you or your opponent will PROBOBY die. Most people who would be competing would either do so only as an act of desperation for a **** tonne of money or because they are psycho.

Futhermore This would be a good Idea if the competitiors were people like violent criminals or sex offenders or general inmates. Win 20 get your freedom sort of deal.

I agree, apart from them having the chance at freedom. Seriously though, maybe the types of weapons, materials, protective equipment etc could make it so injuries weren't critical and fatalities could be avoided. Like a similar deal to the current UFC with rules and a ref etc. When a guy is wrapped up in a net getting stomped the ref could stop it? Or if a guy had gotten brutally beaten down with like a wooden katana the ref could stop it just prior to him dying?

Alternatively, child molesters could be used then horrific injuries or fatalities wouldn't matter.

Alternatively' date=' child molesters could be used then horrific injuries or fatalities wouldn't matter.[/quote']

Tickets would sell out to these events before they went on sale...

They have free live shows in Saudi Arabia..

Bring the picnic basket & hide the eski

Then sit back & enjoy the Thirstforblood.... :)

You have admit it would be pretty good. Can you imagine kicking back on a leather recliner in a corporate suite at Metricon Stadium watching Greg Bird armed with a wooden katana fight Petero Civoniceva armed with a net and pitch fork? Imagine how good it would be if Petero caught the glasser in his net and the glasser was trapped on the ground while Petro stabbed him repeatedly with his pitch fork. That would be so ****in' sweet man lol

You have admit it would be pretty good. Can you imagine kicking back on a leather recliner in a corporate suite at Metricon Stadium watching Greg Bird armed with a wooden katana fight Petero Civoniceva armed with a net and pitch fork? Imagine how good it would be if Petero caught the glasser in his net and the glasser was trapped on the ground while Petro stabbed him repeatedly with his pitch fork. That would be so ****in' sweet man lol

Yeah, **** yeah !!!

I'd just love to see Greg Bird cop a vile fly-kick with studs up to the face.

Then seeing him drop like a sack & cop some lynch mob mentality... :)

Yeah' date=' **** yeah !!!

I'd just love to see Greg Bird cop a vile fly-kick with studs up to the face.

Then seeing him drop like a sack & cop some lynch mob mentality... :)[/quote']

What would be good is if he went on an end of season footy trip to Spain and ran in the "Running of the Bulls". You come home and switch on the news and there he is tripping over in front of a large angry bull that just bucks him 30 feet in the air, off the side of a building then he lands head first on the cobble stone street.

What would be good is if he went on an end of season footy trip to Spain and ran in the "Running of the Bulls". You come home and switch on the news and there he is tripping over in front of a large angry bull that just bucks him 30 feet in the air' date=' off the side of a building then he lands head first on the cobble stone street.[/quote']

OR some raging bull gores him & punctures his rectum & he bleeds to death.

That is Karma's way of saying, thats for lying about glassing you Ex-...

OR some raging bull gores him & punctures his rectum & he bleeds to death.

That is Karma's way of saying' date=' thats for lying about glassing you Ex-...[/quote']

I would make such a good judge man. I'd be like "So you glassed your gf then lied to police your flatmate did it even though he was away playing golf? You are a ****ing maggot lol Hey Bailiff (I would have a big black Bailiff named Bird that I would joke around with), look at this ****ing maggot lol Did you hear what this piece of **** did? Listen to me, glasser. I think you are a ****ing parasite. I think you would be great for UFC 2 Weapons Edition lol Guards! Take this piece of **** to the holding cells at Metricon Stadium lol"

I would make such a good judge man. I'd be like "So you glassed your gf then lied to police your flatmate did it even though he was away playing golf? You are a ****ing maggot lol Hey Bailiff (I would have a big black Bailiff named Bird that I would joke around with)' date=' look at this ****ing maggot lol Did you hear what this piece of **** did? Listen to me, glasser. I think you are a ****ing parasite. I think you would be great for UFC 2 Weapons Edition lol Guards! Take this piece of **** to the holding cells at Metricon Stadium lol"[/quote']

Haha LMFAO, mate your a ****ing crack up...

I nearly spilt my beer laughing at what you said...

I can imagine Bird in the holding cells getting violated in the showers before his big weapons match...