take it from me i am a fighter....

boogieman72

Whats with all the people getting on here and pretending they are MMA fighters? Does this somehow make you feel better about yourselves? and honestly if you feel like you need to lie and claim to be a fighter just to some how make your points seem more valid... well it is just sad. i will fight anyone on here how claims to be a fighter on short notice, and i have never had a fight in my life.. i am disabled and wildly out of shape, but am completely confident in my skills over someone so pitiful they insist to lying to total strangers..

look me up and get you melon split, wannabes.

Hey guy' date=' I'm an Astronaut. Don't **** with me, I'll kick your *** via satellite.[/quote']

**** that, I'm an alien from outer space. I can abduct you and my Alien dominatrix' can make you it's prostitute... Only for free.

seems like i hit a nerve with this one' date=' all of you that are so butt hurt over this thread, i am lol'ing at your expense.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your dumb, than to open it and prove it.[/quote']

I hope you know everyone's laughing at YOU... You also never answered my question. What is your NAME, sir? I can search you on Google and see if your claim is legit.

seems like i hit a nerve with this one' date=' all of you that are so butt hurt over this thread, i am lol'ing at your expense.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your dumb, than to open it and prove it.[/quote']

iMad? Hell nah.

You are nothing more than a few pixels on my computer screen.

:D :D :D :D

not mad' date=' your butt hurt, just like prom night all over again.[/quote']

I'm sorry that your prom night was that bad. I shall pray for your recovery. :D

P.S. We need a grammar Nazi in here to correct this guy's use of "your".

Hey kid, you're so cool. Like. Really. You're totally killing EVERYONE in this awesome and informative thread of your's. You really put us in our place. How could we ever be as cool as you?

Should I also start telling everyone I can beat them up? Or should I start off by sucking a lot of **** first? How did you prioritize your 'coolness'?

Hey kid' date=' you're so cool. Like. Really. You're totally killing EVERYONE in this awesome and informative thread of your's. You really put us in our place. How could we ever be as cool as you?

Should I also start telling everyone I can beat them up? Or [b']should I start off by sucking a lot of **** first?[/b] How did you prioritize your 'coolness'?

2r4oflt.jpg

I really am a fighter and I hate to say this but training and fighting for real does give you a lot of insight and more knowledge about the sport. I agree the guys who come on here saying they are fighters are clearly not 99% of the time. I don't pay attention to it anymore

I am not in anyway an MMA fighter. I dont even go to a MMA gym to train or anything.

I did time in the USMC, so I have some fight metrics experience.

I also trained some Judo for some time.

I also trained some BJJ but not anything worth bragging about.

All that together, I'd get destroyed in the cage. (I bet anyways)

I am out of shape and not at my target weight at all.

But, that being said.

I have a huge head and strong jaw, I can take brutal punches. I am also physically strong for my height/weight (I'm kinda like an overweight Matt Hughes) I worked in a lumber mill, and on a horse ranch, so did alot of physically demanding labor jobs which gave me good strength overall.

I think when I "fight" and use my head, I try not to "rage" out or get emotional or anything.

I'd do much much better on the street than in the cage. In the cage I'd be far too unskilled to compete. Especially since I'm not a wrestler, and I'd be fighting at (likely) WW, so I'd get outwrestled by 80% of the division.

I am not scared of anyone at all. I think it is perfectly reasonable to know who will beat the crap out of you without being scared of them.

I know that Anderson Silva would murder my soul twice...but I'd fight him tomorrow for a couple months rent money :)