Faber is just another Ortiz and Penn.

Tiberius

So I have seen Faber's interviews after the fight and he is just like Ortiz and Penn. The guy just can't accept it when he loses a fight. Also, why was a loser on the "Interviews with all the winners" video page on the UFC site? In fact, the loser was the first video on the "Interviews with all the winners" page. **** Faber.

I'm not sure you guys understand how mad it can make you when you lose based on someone looking like they did more when you were the one who actually did any sort of damage during the fight. Let him watch the tape and understand that he got outpointed but not outmatched.

I'm not sure you guys understand how mad it can make you when you lose based on someone looking like they did more when you were the one who actually did any sort of damage during the fight. Let him watch the tape and understand that he got outpointed but not outmatched.

Cruz landed 97 strikes to Faber's like.....60?

He didn't just look like he was doing more.

Ya but Faber hasnt watched that yet. All he saw was that those 97 punches didn't hurt at all and yet on 4 occassions Cruz fell over from getting hit so hard. Its only reasonable to think he'd won you don't really realize that you got outpointed until you see the tape.

So I have seen Faber's interviews after the fight and he is just like Ortiz and Penn. The guy just can't accept it when he loses a fight. Also' date=' why was a loser on the "Interviews with all the winners" video page on the UFC site? In fact, the loser was the first video on the "Interviews with all the winners" page. **** Faber.[/quote']

That was a very close decision. he rocked/knocked down Cruz multiple times.

He deserves an immediate rematch.

Archived