Is UFC 133 The Most Pathetic Excuse For An Event Ever?

Pessimist_Pete

Yeah I actually agree with Pete for once, I may give this card a miss. Main event won't be that exciting IMO.

Evans-Davis will be a wrestling match which I cba to watch, either can win though.

Rich Franklin vs Nog maybe OK

Akiyama will probaly lose to Belfort and I don't wanna see such sexyness lose again :(

River-Sakara... Meh...

MacDonald-Pyle... Meh...

Vladimir Matyushenko vs Alexander Gustafsson will be..... Honestly, I don't care about this fight.

Mendes will sleep on Yayha for 15 minutes

Johnny Hendricks will win

No idea about Hallman vs Ebersole and don't care either

Menvijar may pull it off, but not bothered about this

Mike Brown vs Nam Phan will be one of the only decent fights of this whole entire event.

All in all, this event is probaly not worth staying up till 5am to watch.

yeah not the most stacked card, but that being said most of those stacked cards do not ever live up to the hype and alot of times these so so looking cards on paper turn out to be great, some of the free fights turn out to be some of the best cards. so i wouldnt start crying yet

LMAO at the failness of this card. Even the promo clip was pathetic: "Sometimes winning isn't everything' date=' it's the only thing.". That sounds like the motto of a lay n pray warrior. Fail all the way around. Victor v. Sexy is the only fight even remotely interesting.[/quote']

Where were you when 122 happened

UFC 115 looked like it was going to suck and it was pretty good.

If you don't like the fighters fighting then don't watch it why complain.

I actually think Rashad's and Davis' wrestling will cancel each others out and will be more of a boxing match.

Yeah I actually agree with Pete for once' date=' I may give this card a miss. Main event won't be that exciting IMO.

Evans-Davis will be a wrestling match which I cba to watch, either can win though.

Rich Franklin vs Nog maybe OK

Akiyama will probaly lose to Belfort and I don't wanna see such sexyness lose again :(

River-Sakara... Meh...

MacDonald-Pyle... Meh...

Vladimir Matyushenko vs Alexander Gustafsson will be..... Honestly, I don't care about this fight.

Mendes will sleep on Yayha for 15 minutes

Johnny Hendricks will win

No idea about Hallman vs Ebersole and don't care either

Menvijar may pull it off, but not bothered about this

Mike Brown vs Nam Phan will be one of the only decent fights of this whole entire event.

All in all, this event is probaly not worth staying up till 5am to watch.[/quote']

i think its a great card

LMAO at the failness of this card. Even the promo clip was pathetic: "Sometimes winning isn't everything' date=' it's the only thing.". That sounds like the motto of a lay n pray warrior. Fail all the way around. Victor v. Sexy is the only fight even remotely interesting.[/quote']

Lol yeah this card doesn't really interest me. Still going to watch it though since you never know. Some ****** looking cards are sometimes awesome cards you just never know how the fights are going to turn out. I did laugh at the sometimes winning isn't everything, it's the only thing then it shows 2 lay n prayers in the main event LOL

I reckon the cards not as bad as some of you make it out to be.....potentially some great fights on that card. I'm looking forward to it :)

I agree with this. There has been way worse cards then 133.

franklin vs nog and vitor vs akiyama will both be sick fights. The main event will be boring as hell though. But still it's not that bad of a card

A lot of you keep saying that cards that don't look good on paper are always the best fights in the end' date=' so you're buying the PPV for that reason. Thus, the UFC should put together more events that look like they will suck...[/quote']

That's like a thread with your name under the title. You open it hoping it won't suck but it does.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived