I was happy for Tito untill....

Brady969

....he started in with his old schtick. He seemed a little more humble than usual but he still has a way to go before I become a fan.

Just my opinion but I'd rather see adults not guys with obvious self esteem issues compensating for a lack of something in their childhood that helped in creating a man-boy.

The shoveling antics is old and shows a level of immaturity.

I wish Captain America could of given him another spanking.

You almost had me Tito....not that you care. lol

....he started in with his old schtick. He seemed a little more humble than usual but he still has a way to go before I become a fan.

Just my opinion but I'd rather see adults not guys with obvious self esteem issues compensating for a lack of something in their childhood that helped in creating a man-boy.

same with the bold. but hopefully he gets a rematch with Lyoto so that he can retire with a KTFO loss :D

thats just his signature celebration he wasn't trying to disrespect anybody

You're right but don't you think it's time for him to just be real? He's Tito Ortiz, he doesn't need schtick for attention. He's one of the greatest fighters ever. It looks disrespectful and a bit dated. It's no different then hot dogging after a touchdown and it's gay.

Well as long as he is this good no one will be able to beat him to 'humble' him from now until he retires.

it could have been Jones or rampage or Rashad or anyone in the LHW division across the octagon from him and he would have just as convincingly in the 1st round.

Well as long as he is this good no one will be able to beat him to 'humble' him from now until he retires.

it could have been Jones or rampage or Rashad or anyone in the LHW division across the octagon from him and he would have just as convincingly in the 1st round.

lmao

your comment couldnt have been any further from the truth ;)

well suppose i can not argue this statement until around 2013 where Tito ends Jones reign in dominating fashion...but i also think Rampage will destroy Jones so its a toss up. but Tito can beat anyone without going 100%

Tito said he promised the TUF 14 contestants that he was gonna do the gravedigger at UFC 132. I've heard this in an interview of Tito after the fight. And if you still don't believe me, watch TUF 14. You're gonna see the TUF contestants begging Tito to do the gravedigger and Tito says "Wait until my fight. I'll do it then. I guarantee it." :)

He promised on the ultimate fighter that he would do the gravedigger haaha

I have no problem with his celebration after winning, specially since he came off such a huge losing streak. You can tell if Tito is getting more "mature" via post fight interviews. He'll always and I mean always will celebrate like that after a finish, might as well get used to it.

I don't think it is disrespectful,as alexxmma stated it is his signature win celebration.Alot of fighters have thier celebrations from B.J. licking blodd of his gloves to Thiago Silva making the throat cut,from which he stole from a pro wrestler non the less.It's (imo)more disrepectful in stuff like what Bisping did to Rivera,or Daley to Kos.

For someone who is known for their emotions and someone who just won a fight impressively to stay in the UFC I had no problems with his post fight celebration. His press conference comments about finishing Bader more impressively than Jones on the other hand were a bit too much positioning imho. Not terrible but not super either.

Not only that but that's his signature move that he does after every win. I'm pretty sure he missed doing that. It's been 6 years...if you've been following the UFC for a long time' date=' you should've gotten chills when he did the gravedigger lol.[/quote']

Haha...as unlikable as Tito can be, I actually did get a few chills when Tito did the gravedigger again. Too bad I won't get to see Chuck's arms-spread-wide scream again.

Archived