Tito should be given two more fights in the UFC...

Tiberius

so he can get to 10 losses. Discuss.

To tell you honestly i dont know what's worse with Ortiz- his infinite number of lame excuses when he loses or his smug and annoying antics when he wins. Hope he enjoys basking in his 15 min. of reprieve against Bader coz he wont be lucky the next time.

To tell you honestly i dont know what's worse with Ortiz- his infinite number of lame excuses when he loses or his smug and annoying antics when he wins. Hope he enjoys basking in his 15 min. of reprieve against Bader coz he wont be lucky the next time.

Oh I see pain in his future for sure.

Oh I see pain in his future for sure.

Are you talking about real pain from the *** whopping he's gonna get or the phantom pain he will likely use as an excuse when he loses? E.g. " Oh, I lose because I hurt my butt monkey this morning from Jenna's beating that's why I will be needing knee surgery soon!" LOL!:cool:

Are you talking about real pain from the *** whopping he's gonna get or the phantom pain he will likely use as an excuse when he loses? E.g. " Oh' date=' I lose because I hurt my butt monkey this morning from Jenna's beating that's why I will be needing knee surgery soon!" LOL!:cool:[/quote']

I'm just talking about the general bad luck and disaster that befalls people who behave like he has over such a long period of time.

why don't we just throw Anderson at him? We all want to see it anyways.

I would like to see him face Bones. Just think how scared he was to fight Chuck. He would probably straight up **** his pants if he was told he was fighting Bones lol

I would like to see him face Bones. Just think how scared he was to fight Chuck. He would probably straight up **** his pants if he was told he was fighting Bones lol

Tito would **** his pants @ the thought of fighting Jones...

He would make an excuse not to fight him before thefight is

even announced...

I dont like Jones, BUT it would be gold to see him molest Tito...

Archived