Kongo !! Who got next ?

Ocforums

give him mitrione. travis browne is moving up in rank. and i dont think dana would give the rematch to kongo because dana said in an interview that browne won that fight. or you know what' date=' give kongo struve. i think that fight makes sense.[/quote']

why would they give kongo struve:confused:

kongo is coming off of a BIG ko win, while struve is coming off of a BIG ko loss.....makes no sense.

give him mitrione. travis browne is moving up in rank. and i dont think dana would give the rematch to kongo because dana said in an interview that browne won that fight. or you know what' date=' give kongo struve. i think that fight makes sense.[/quote']

In what way does Kongo v Struve make any sense? Struve is just coming of a huge KO loss, and Kongo is a devistating striker. Although I think it would be awsome to watch that ****y scrub Struve get owned, that match up will not be made.

why would they give kongo struve:confused:

kongo is coming off of a BIG ko win' date=' while struve is coming off of a BIG ko loss.....makes no sense.[/quote']

In what way does Kongo v Struve make any sense? Struve is just coming of a huge KO loss' date=' and Kongo is a devistating striker. Although I think it would be awsome to watch that ****y scrub Struve get owned, that match up will not be made.[/quote']

getting a huge KO doesnt wipe your previous proformances away. kongo is not any higher than struve as struve is not any higher ranked than kongo. kongo fought the higher competition but lost the ones that counted. i think you throw struve in there to see where he stands. and stefan struve been fighting top competition. so i in my opinion it makes sense

getting a huge KO doesnt wipe your previous proformances away. kongo is not any higher than struve as struve is not any higher ranked than kongo. kongo fought the higher competition but lost the ones that counted. i think you throw struve in there to see where he stands. and stefan struve been fighting top competition. so i in my opinion it makes sense

hahahahaha ya ok buddy

Struves been KOd several times man... kongo hasnt been KOd once in the ufc i think hes been TKOd by gilbert yvel once outside of the ufc but that was ages ago the only thing struve has the advantage in is reach and submissions if kongo touched him on the chin hed go down

Struves been KOd several times man... kongo hasnt been KOd once in the ufc i think hes been TKOd by gilbert yvel once outside of the ufc but that was ages ago the only thing struve has the advantage in is reach and submissions if kongo touched him on the chin hed go down

i wouldnt go as far as to say struve would get knocked out that easily. guy has a chin. proved in his fights before. hes a tough kid. i think he would pull the win. kongo wouldnt pull what travis browne did. kongo is to techinical. so thats where struve would win in the striking. yea kongo i kow kongo is a kickboxer but i just feel struve would pull the win.

I wouldnt say overated.He`s come closer than anyone to beating Velasquez so he would definatly KO Struve.

I think its either Carwin or Meathead next.

yea you right, you can say his last fight against barry wasnt his best performance. especially because barry got careless and walked in with his hands down. a few tweeks in pat barry games he would get the win.

and struve got a chin dispite the fact he got knocked out, guy can stand and bang. and thats what he does. i take struve for his reach and the beating he can take. i just dont see kongo standing and banging with this guy.

yea you right' date=' you can say his last fight against barry wasnt his best performance. especially because barry got careless and walked in with his hands down. a few tweeks in pat barry games he would get the win.

and struve got a chin dispite the fact he got knocked out, guy can stand and bang. and thats what he does. i take struve for his reach and the beating he can take. i just dont see kongo standing and banging with this guy.[/quote']

put the pipe down bro, seriously:rolleyes:

Archived