Chael Sonnen King of the Ring

severdx

I must admit I'm new to fight game, but I've acquired a substancial amount of knowledge over the past six months. As in any new endeavor my views have been fluctuating. But I'm going to settle down and commit to Chael Sonnen as one of my favorites. He's a ****, a cheat and a big mouth. At the end of the day though he makes undefeatable fighters look not so undefeatable. He beats on their *** in every aspect of mma minus BJJ. He actually put's Silva fanboys in such denial that I've heard it said Silva decided to spend four rounds on his back. One thing I'm annoyed about is that Chael talks trash before the fight where as A.S. talks trash during. Humble fighters don't humiliate their opponents dramatically and then bow before them. Chael fights the way he talks, it's brutal and your most likely takeing the submissive role, just ask Silva. Broken rib while delivering flying leg kicks my *** and humility silences excuses. The only fighter ever to have an excuse after beating an opponent A.S. As a mixed package Sonnen has proven to be a better fighter than Silva. Either way Sonnen will have a championship strap in my lifetime and I'll be their to say I told you so.

I must admit I'm new to fight game' date=' but I've acquired a substancial amount of knowledge over the past six months. As in any new endeavor my views have been fluctuating. But I'm going to settle down and commit to Chael Sonnen as one of my favorites. He's a ****, a cheat and a big mouth. At the end of the day though he makes undefeatable fighters look not so undefeatable. He beats on their *** in every aspect of mma minus BJJ. He actually put's Silva fanboys in such denial that I've heard it said Silva decided to spend four rounds on his back. One thing I'm annoyed about is that Chael talks trash before the fight where as A.S. talks trash during. Humble fighters don't humiliate their opponents dramatically and then bow before them. Chael fights the way he talks, it's brutal and your most likely takeing the submissive role, just ask Silva. Broken rib while delivering flying leg kicks my *** and humility silences excuses. The only fighter ever to have an excuse after beating an opponent A.S. As a mixed package Sonnen has proven to be a better fighter than Silva. Either way Sonnen will have a championship strap in my lifetime and I'll be their to say I told you so.[/quote']

YOU my sir are extremley uneducated Chael being a very dominant force in middleweight will never wear gold with the kingpin anderson silva under contract by the ufc. Silva came into the fight with cracked ribs, going five rounds with an olympic wrestler while you have cracked ribs is an accompoishment on it's wn. this wrestler also happened to be on PED's. and anderson silva still managd to submit him!!!. Anderson is the greatest P4P fighter the world has ever seen nobody is as dominant.

if there was a

Btw' date=' i'm 10 years old and have just started watching MMA (does that stand for 'my mother anals'?).... and love to quote Danas money making false comments.[/quote']

Nice to know..

Alright....lets say that Sonnen WAS on steriods, what exactly does that achieve? The ability to take a punch and your mind tell you that it doesn't hurt? Realistically, they give you a slight edge, and whilst I don't condone it, it doesn't give you SUCH and edge that you can dominate anyone easily. Sure, Silva is technically quite good, but Sonnen brought the pain and completely raped Silva for almost 5 rounds!. Stop with the ******** excuses and accept that he got a complete kicking until his final last ditch triangle attempt locked on. Officially, Silva the winner, yes..... in reality? hell no!

Nice to know..

Officially' date=' Silva the winner, yes..... in reality? [b']hell no![/b]

\

Someone has a W next to their name and from memory cage fighting is fighting until the bell sounds. Lots of fighter dominate people in a fight and get caught with a good punch or classy submission. broken ribs or not he got the win because he fought for 5 rounds not 4.5

Nice to know..

Alright....lets say that Sonnen WAS on steriods' date=' what exactly does that achieve? The ability to take a punch and your mind tell you that it doesn't hurt? Realistically, they give you a slight edge, and whilst I don't condone it, it doesn't give you SUCH and edge that you can dominate anyone easily. Sure, Silva is technically quite good, but Sonnen brought the pain and completely raped Silva for [b']almost 5 rounds![/b]. Stop with the ******** excuses and accept that he got a complete kicking until his final last ditch triangle attempt locked on. Officially, Silva the winner, yes..... in reality? hell no!

You have no idea how steroids work do you? And yes in reality he was the winner seeing as he still has the title and his hand was held. If your theory had any validity too it, chael would be undefeated because he is usually on top of his opponent while he taps.

Stann is gonna KTFO an unroided sonnen

Your avatar burns my eyes. Your MMA knowledge is about as bankrupt as the U.S. treasury. Sonnen will be roiding this fight and he will do the proper detox this time. Stann will not be able to defend a single take down and won't pull off a triangle in three rounds. Unless his BJJ is as good as Silvas and the fight can last twenty three minutes.

Archived