Should Tito have to go through TUF ?

shinsplint

Seeing as he lost to his TUF student in the Hammer Hamill ?

That seems fair...

I mean the chump has won 1 fight in nearly 6 years...

You have to start from the bottom....

So Tito trained a top athlete that ended up beating him... Am I supposed to think less of Tito. Not a huge fan of Tito but a big fan of UFC history and he's a big part of it. He beat a legitimate fighter in Bader who was a stepping stone for a title shot. SHUT UP!!!

I don't like tito that much but this is rediclus, he has done loads for this sport, yeah allot of people don't like him an yeah he has been on a really bad loosing streak but you've got to respect the guy for coming off all these surgeries, losses and family troubles and finally getting a convincing win over a decent opponent, I didn't see anyone making threads like this about chuck when he was on his "downfall"

Your Tito hate is lame, give the man a break he just crushed a legit contender.

Chuck lost 5 of his last 6 fights as well yet nobody hates on him.

You're judging Tito based solely on his ****y personality and trying to use that to question his ability as a fighter.

Quit QQing and admit he actually looked pretty decent in his last fight

Seeing as he lost to his TUF student in the Hammer Hamill ?

That seems fair...

I mean the chump has won 1 fight in nearly 6 years...

You have to start from the bottom....

shin...****u bro, have some respect for the new light heavyweight champion

Your Tito hate is lame' date=' give the man a break he just crushed a legit contender.

You're judging Tito based solely on his ****y personality and trying to use that to question his ability as a fighter.

Quit QQing and admit he actually looked pretty decent in his last fight[/quote']

Props to Tito for the recent win.

Your Tito hate is lame' date=' give the man a break he just crushed a legit contender.

Quit QQing and admit he actually looked pretty decent in his last fight[/quote']

Just cause I think Tito should have to earn his stripes &

start from the bottom like the rest do...

Doesnt make me a hater...

Yeah & they have to bring back the alcohol to the house...

That at least livened things up...

Bring alcohol back? Heh when did they take it away?

This past season the incident between the guy that won the finale and some bum on there was fueled by alcohol. Dude was clearly drunk as hell and atleast half the other guys were as well.

Yeah & they have to bring back the alcohol to the house...

That at least livened things up...

yeah man .. now they spend the whole time making you think something crazy is going to happen and then it never does ... ever ... NOT ONCE ... even the whole "where's your kid at" thing this season was dull ..

yeah man .. now they spend the whole time making you think something crazy is going to happen and then it never does ... ever ... NOT ONCE ... even the whole "where's your kid at" thing this season was dull ..

It was pretty lame.

My favorite was the backyard streetfight between the two lightweights. Both lower tier but matched well. It was much more entertaining then two average Joes that throw punches like they are about to hurl a projectile at someone... you're thinking is something in his hand.... nope he's just throwing a female overhand.

It was pretty lame.

My favorite was the backyard streetfight between the two lightweights. Both lower tier but matched well. It was much more entertaining then two average Joes that throw punches like they are about to hurl a projectile at someone... you're thinking is something in his hand.... nope he's just throwing a female overhand.

lol was that the one where the guy tried an armbar and got slammed on the concrete and then started whining about getting slammed on the concrete

Bring alcohol back? Heh when did they take it away?

This past season the incident between the guy that won the finale and some bum on there was fueled by alcohol. Dude was clearly drunk as hell and atleast half the other guys were as well.

They did take it away, they probably brought it back to liven it up,

let that clown make an *** of himself & boost the ratings...

Let me get this straight- first he starts off as a coach for 2 seasons' date=' then he becomes a TUF contestant, then doesn't cut it so he gets another lifeline in TUF as the pool cleaner in the house! Way to go, Tito!!:cool:[/quote']

Hahaha pool cleaner as well as toilet cleaner...

Thats his punishment for losing to his TUF student

that is handicapped -

Archived