Rashad Evans Is Way Too Cocky For What Hes Done Lately

One_Winner

He layed on Silva and "grinded" on Rampage to get the wins and almost got KTFO in both those fight. After he runs through Ortiz like knife through butter, Dana should call up his asian brother Lyoto Machida and tell him that he has a problem and its with a black man.

If Machida had a proper training camp and then I'm sure he would have no problem coming to America and KTFO Rashad again just for laughs.

Lay n pray mofo's should not talk ****. Rashad should not be acting ****y just because he beat Rampage because that was a pathetic boring cowardly performance.

This is very important so play close attention to the part in bold.

He layed on Silva and "grinded" on Rampage to get the wins and almost got KTFO in both those fight. After he runs through Ortiz like knife through butter' date=' Dana should call up his asian brother Lyoto Machida and tell him that he has a problem and its with a black man.

If Machida had a proper training camp and then I'm sure he would have no problem coming to America and KTFO Rashad again just for laughs.

Lay n pray mofo's should not talk ****. Rashad should not be acting ****y just because he beat Rampage because that was a pathetic boring cowardly performance.[/b']

This is very important so play close attention to the part in bold.

i agree man. Rashad is a ****y *** arrogant , overrated piece of ****

It wasn't just laying, Thiago got beat up by his GnP. Wouldn't say it was an exciting fight but he clearly won that one.

About the Rampage fight - Rampage said he will knock him out. You all remember the promotional vids where he trained hard and was like "1-2-3 HE'S DEAD!" … yeah right.

… and that's why I wasn't really mad on Rashed because he executed a typical Greg Jackson camp gameplan to win the fight.

Archived