Marquardt ducking Lombard??

mangoKush

yessir' date=' Marquardt is scared, instead of signing with Bellator (the 2nd best organization behind the UFC) he signs with BAMMA so he can fight scrubs and keep juicing.....

what a loser

http://mmajunkie.com/news/24524/british-association-of-mixed-martial-arts-signs-top-free-agent-nate-marquardt.mma

Who can he fight in Bellator? Lombard does nothing for him.

At Bamma he got a top ranked WW in Paul Daley.

Who can he fight in Bellator? Lombard does nothing for him.

At Bamma he got a top ranked WW in Paul Daley.

Hector Lombard and Ben Askren are far better wins for Nate Marquardt than Paul Daley to a knowledge MMA follower if you ask me , and I mean SIGNIFICANTLY better wins. Also considering Bellator gets a lot more exposure than any other organization besides Zuffa owned ones and it pays the best and it gets the second best stream of talent in either division Nate would fight in I find it absurd for him to sign with Bamma unless it's true and Bellator declined which I find odd.

To be honest, they probably paid him more. Its funny because i see him making only around 10-20k a fight because the organization is so small.

But i agree. Bellator should have grabbed him. It really would have made me watch them more. Bellator are ****ing idiots.

I mean half of us here would watch it because of Nate being on a card which could give them more fans. They are horrible.

Bellator probably doesn't want him because he would probably have destroy the Lombard hype train ...

you know thats true. cause they want people to believe he is legitimate at 185 but i think he could be a real force at 170 hes only 5'9 thats equal to thiago alves (his training partner by coincidence) fighting at 185. just a litlle to small.

Archived