am i the only one who wants to see leben vs franklin at 195?

shmundo_munden

Ya that'd be a good exciting stand-up fight, and im glad you said at 195. Alot of people here say Ace should go down back to MW but the fact is he cant. I read in a interview that the weight cut is just too much for him now that hes established all his 'man muscle'

In regards to the fight I think Rich would definately have the technical advantage speed and cardio probably aswell. But Leben would have the power advantage and if he connects clean could be a short night for Ace.

I see Franklin rocking Leben in the 2nd and following up with punches for a TKO win much like Stann

see heres what i think, 195 would be perfect, leben is somewhat of a chunky middle weight, i think 195 would be an amazing weight class for them to fight! i think this fight will happen one of three ways. leben puts him out in the first, or franklin finishes him in the socond, or franklin walks away with a 30-27 due to body kicks and jabs.

ive loved both of these guys for a while now' date=' and have wanted them to duke it out. am i the only one who wants to see it??[/quote']

That fight won't happen IMO....There is nothing for each fighter to gain from fighting at a cacthweight.

Neither Chris Leben or Rich Franklin are moving up or down in weight divisions and that is usually the reason for catchweight bouts.

Franklin would destroy him. I know it sounds good in theory, but Franklin would mop the floor with him. He's got way better standup, and would easily take him down if the fight went sour on the feet. Darth Leben would stand no chance against the strength of Franklin.

Strong in the force is Franklin.

Franklin would destroy him. I know it sounds good in theory' date=' but Franklin would mop the floor with him. He's got way better standup, and would easily take him down if the fight went sour on the feet. Darth Leben would stand no chance against the strength of Franklin.

Strong in the force is Franklin.[/quote']

You must be getting bored with this by now right....:rolleyes:

Archived