D White

lroncock

I don't think it's responsible for someone in Dana White's position to take steroids or HGH. It's a bad message to the fighters. Plus it gave him those weird man ***** and a freakishly big dome. His head grew more than Barry Bonds's. And he's always panting like a horn dog. God I bet he looks weird naked. My friend saw his kack and said it resembled that of his 6 yr old nephew.

I don't think it's responsible for someone in Dana White's position to take steroids or HGH. It's a bad message to the fighters. Plus it gave him those weird man ***** and a freakishly big dome. His head grew more than Barry Bonds's. And he's always panting like a horn dog. God I bet he looks weird naked. My friend saw his kack and said it resembled that of his 6 yr old nephew.

If you think dana white is on steroids your a dummy.

this post is worth it for the quote in bold... :D

Your friend's a child molester?

Archived