Scariest fighters to get in a street fighter.

JP24

One fighter per weight division, and in your opinion, the scariest. (Honorable mentions are allowed.)

HW - Cain Velasquez

He's got this scary look in his eyes, plus he's got this Mexican thing going on which leads me to believe he'd fight really super dirty. He's a tough guy with bombs for fists and super good wrestling.

(Honorable Mentions: Allistair Overeem, Antonio Silva)

LHW - Lyoto Machida

The idea of having to fight a guy I have no chance in hell of connecting with or taking down would horrify me. I'd know I was in for the buttkicking of my life

(Honorable Mentions: Rampage Jackson, Dan Henderson)

MW - Anderson Silva

Shouldn't even be a question. lol

(Honorable Mentions: Hector Lombard, Vitor Belfort)

WW - Rick Story

This guy is probably the first guy I'd not wanna fight. He doesn't have tons of power in his hands, but he's fast and eviscerates his opponents with them, just absolutely reams them. He has a chin of iron and just keeps coming. His wrestling is good too.

(Honorable Mentions: Nick Diaz, BJ Penn)

LW - Melvin Guillard

A big, stacked black dude with an attitude with the look of a killer in his eyes, and obviously he he has a load of power in his hands.\

(Honorable Mentions: Gilbert Melendez, Anthony Njokuani)

FW - Jose Aldo

Please read the comments I put for Anderson Silva. :P

BW - Urijah Faber

Seems like a nice guy and all, but he also seems like he has a hellish mean side and will beat the piss out of you mercilessly if you piss HIM off.

EDIT: LOL Totally botched the name of the thread, wasn't really paying much attention. Just ignore it.

HW: Cain

LHW: Thiago Silva. I get the feeling he just wouldn't... Stop.

MW: A. Silva

WW: Paulo Thiago. He probably is armed at all times.

LW: Guillard

FW: Aldo.

Dang, forgot all about Paulo Thiago... He's part of the BOPE.

One fighter per weight division' date=' and in your opinion, the scariest.

LW - Melvin Guillard

A big, stacked [b']black [/b]dude with an attitude with the look of a killer in his eyes, and obviously he he has a load of power in his hands.\

You're scared of Melvin, in part, because he is black?

One fighter per weight division' date=' and in your opinion, the scariest. (Honorable mentions are allowed.)

HW - Cain Velasquez

He's got this scary look in his eyes, plus he's got this Mexican thing going on which leads me to believe he'd fight really super dirty. He's a tough guy with bombs for fists and super good wrestling.

LHW - Lyoto Machida

The idea of having to fight a guy I have no chance in hell of connecting with or taking down would horrify me. I'd know I was in for the buttkicking of my life

MW - Anderson Silva

WW - Rick Story

This guy is probably the first guy I'd not wanna fight. He doesn't have tons of power in his hands, but he's fast and eviscerates his opponents with them, just absolutely reams them. He has a chin of iron and just keeps coming. His wrestling is good too.

LW - Melvin Guillard

A big, stacked black dude with an attitude with the look of a killer in his eyes, and obviously he he has a load of power in his hands.\

FW - Jose Aldo

BW - Urijah Faber

Seems like a nice guy and all, but he also seems like he has a hellish mean side and will beat the piss out of you mercilessly if you piss HIM off.[/quote']

HW- Velasquez

LHW- Jon Jones

MW- Brian Stann

WW- Nate Marquardt

LW- Melvin Guillard

FW- Jose Aldo

BW- Uriah Faber

Ironic how many of these guys are Jacksons fighters.

Well to be honest' date=' i would pick all the current UFC champions. They are all THE BEST. they proved it. Its funny how looks scare all you. hahaha[/quote']

Looks aren't everything, but I think I speak for all of us when I say that I would **** my pants if Thiago Silva walked up to me in an alley

One fighter per weight division' date=' and in your opinion, the scariest. (Honorable mentions are allowed.)

HW - Cain Velasquez

LHW - Lyoto Machida

MW - Anderson Silva

WW - Rick Story

LW - Melvin Guillard

FW - Jose Aldo

BW - Urijah Faber

Seems like a nice guy and all, but he also seems like he has a hellish mean side and will beat the piss out of you mercilessly if you piss HIM off.

[b']EDIT: LOL Totally botched the name of the thread, wasn't really paying much attention. Just ignore it.[/b]

You sound like a punk!!!

You're scared of Melvin' date=' in part, because he is black?[/quote']

Why do you think they pick big black guys to be bouncers at a nightclub?

Well to be honest' date=' i would pick all the current UFC champions. They are all THE BEST. they proved it. Its funny how looks scare all you. hahaha[/quote']

Nahh, not really, it's just that I'd rather be LnP'd by GSP than hurt by Rick Story, and Bones seems like a nice enough guy to just beat you to the point of not being able to fight anymore, Edgar would win on points, but I'm sure he'd hurt.

HW: Kongo - Wouldn't want to be alone in the same room with him, just imagine him staring you down shirtless

LHW - Thiago - Just intimidating

MW - Leben - If he was drunk around he, he might be borderline gay, and tough as nails. If you saw Anderson, you wouldn't think he could beat your ***

WW - GSP - Wouldn't want this guy touching me, I'm not gay

LW - Guillard - just intimidating

FW - Scott Jorgensen - ""

BW - Kid Yamamoto - "" with those 'yakuza' tats

Nothing personal' date=' but I was taught to never admit or show any fear for anyone. I'm sure they can allkick my ***, but if you have to fight, you have to fight.[/quote']

Internet Tough Guy. Please shut the hell up.

Also, you bet I'd fight for it, but they'd all strike fear in my heart.

None.. Jon Jones and Greg Jackson would save me. /sarcasm

Rampage - Imagine those slams on concrete.

PS: Fighting any fighter without Steve Mazzagatti there to stop it early is pretty scary.

Old Rampage is gone... He'd go headhunting though, that's for sure... Big KO Power.

My friends and I always talk about this lol

We always say..."If you saw Forrest Griffin at a bar without knowing who he was, you could easily think you could take this guy. The dude is just all around goofy...BUT would kick your *** bad." Same for Fedor, Faber, and Penn.

My friends and I always talk about this lol

We always say..."If you saw Forrest Griffin at a bar without knowing who he was' date=' you could easily think you could take this guy. The dude is just all around goofy...BUT would kick your *** bad." Same for Fedor, Faber, and Penn.[/quote']

HAHA! I'd actually think the same thing about Roy Nelson and Stephan Bonnar. Sure, Roy, he's a big dude, but he looks like he'd be too out of shape to throw hands like he does. And Bonnar looks like somebody that would play golf with my dad or something.

BJ Penn besides his ears does not look like a fighter and if I did not know better I could see myself mouthing off to him and getting hospitalized.

Cain, Kongo, Reem, would be scary..

I hate Mir so him kicking my *** would be that much worse

I think Gil Melendez would open up a serious can of whoop *** in a street fight to..

i dont think it would be a good idea to fight any UFC fighter in a street fight lol, unless you had thier training. Scariest dude in a street fight?

Probably one thats most likely to pull a gun on you would be the scariest , id have to say dodgy sports stars would be scarier than a UFC fighter lol. because theyd probably pull a gun on you, like Ron Artest

A prime Wanderlei Silva.

He may turn someone into a vegetable without a ref there to help them.

My sentiments exactly. A prime Wanderlei is the scariest motherf**ker ever. Imagine that staredown right before he puts fists to face. Good thing he is a super nice dude in real life.

I would love to see Wand appear in horror/slasher movies once his fight career winds down. He's got the look for it.

My sentiments exactly. A prime Wanderlei is the scariest motherf**ker ever. Imagine that staredown right before he puts fists to face. Good thing he is a super nice dude in real life.

I would love to see Wand appear in horror/slasher movies once his fight career winds down. He's got the look for it.

in the Cro cop vs Wanderlei stare down, id have to say Cro cop won that one in whos scarier.

in the Cro cop vs Wanderlei stare down' date=' id have to say Cro cop won that one in whos scarier.

[/quote']

I hadn't seen that in a long time. I think that may be the only time I've seen Crocop fired up.

That first fight between them was epic.

Lesnar. Can you imagine him cornering you with the full intent of beating the **** outta you and having nowhere to run

All you'd have to do is blow air into his face or pray for a gust of wind to brush across his face; from there, he'll back-pedal into oncoming traffic. Then you could skip home after you buy a Wonka bar. :)

Archived