How do i improve my life?

jamamaw

I am turning 23 this august. I currently work at a factory. I graduated from high school with a below average gpa, maybe 2.5-2.7. I have a girlfriend that is going to school, but school has never really been for me. I am just open to suggestions to improve my life. have fun with this, and try not to be too hard on me :)

I am turning 23 this august. I currently work at a factory. I graduated from high school with a below average gpa' date=' maybe 2.5-2.7. I have a girlfriend that is going to school, but school has never really been for me. I am just open to suggestions to improve my life. have fun with this, and try not to be too hard on me :)[/quote']

2.5-2.7 is not below average in my book. Grades don't even really matter. I would much rather be street smart than book smart anyday.

For improving your life:

- find a new hobby or try new things

- travel to a country or place you have always wanted to go to

- train any kind of martial art

- learn an instrument

- listen to good music

- smoke some good ganja and drink some good beer

- Watch a good movie or one of your favorite movies

- read Bruce Lee's book The Warrior Within. It talks about his philosophies, how to achieve a more rewarding life and understand the world around you.

- Do yoga or stretch regularly

- Workout often

- Drink more water and less soda and sugary drinks

Hope this helps man. Cheers!

I am turning 23 this august. I currently work at a factory. I graduated from high school with a below average gpa' date=' maybe 2.5-2.7. I have a girlfriend that is going to school, but school has never really been for me. I am just open to suggestions to improve my life. have fun with this, and try not to be too hard on me :)[/quote']

I joined the Air Force at 23.. Dump your girlfriend if you join though..

2.5-2.7 is not below average in my book. Grades don't even really matter. I would much rather be street smart than book smart anyday.

For improving your life:

- find a new hobby or try new things

- travel to a country or place you have always wanted to go to

- train any kind of martial art

- learn an instrument

- listen to good music

- smoke some good ganja and drink some good beer

- Watch a good movie or one of your favorite movies

- read Bruce Lee's book The Warrior Within. It talks about his philosophies' date=' how to achieve a more rewarding life and understand the world around you.[/b']

- Do yoga or stretch regularly

- Workout often

- Drink more water and less soda and sugary drinks

Hope this helps man. Cheers!

I have done/do everything that is bold. Thanks for the advice buddy, maybe ill travel a little.

If school wasn't for you then college is probably out of the question!?!? What about a trade school?

Trade schools allow you to focus on a field of interest without the bs courses you could care less about.

When you study something you enjoy...it's not a task nor boring. I had the same issues you did. I didn't graduate high school but ended up getting my GED and went to a school to focus on broadcasting. I now make more money than most my friends who spent 4 years in college and a crazy amount of loans they are still paying off.

There are trade schools for many various careers.

Know Jesus Christ. Take up your cross. Your life will immediatly improve.

He can get to know Jesus better than anyone but Jesus isn't going to give him a job. Don't suggest he hides in religion, suggest he do some work to make his life better. Religion can be a crutch.

He can get to know Jesus better than anyone but Jesus isn't going to give him a job. Don't suggest he hides in religion' date=' suggest he do some work to make his life better. Religion can be a crutch.[/quote']

I agree with that. My only Religion is kindness.

He can get to know Jesus better than anyone but Jesus isn't going to give him a job. Don't suggest he hides in religion' date=' suggest he do some work to make his life better. Religion can be a crutch.[/quote']

He can get a church job. Priests are always looking for young men or boys!

Archived